The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#4026 2011-03-09 05:43:53

werewolfwriter
Website

Re: I really haven't posted in a long time, have I?

Totalimmortal, I just joined Werewolf Care. Fascinating dream. Almost makes one think you might have been a were-Siberian Tiger in another life. The slit-pupils are kind of cool, but what really gets me is the red-tint. I know that dogs are red-green colorblind. I'm not sure about tigers, but I wouldn't be surprised if big cats see color differently than we do.

#4027 2011-03-10 00:50:42

Vindicator
Seer of the West [Moderator]
Website

Hey TM!

It has been too long since last we spoke! This spring break has turned out to be more about homework than much of anything else.  How is life treating you?  Any interesting dreams lately? Or more writing perhaps?

"What makes a monster and what makes a man?" ~Bells of Notre Dame.

#4028 2011-03-10 02:02:57

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

werewolfwriter wrote:

Totalimmortal, I just joined Werewolf Care. Fascinating dream. Almost makes one think you might have been a were-Siberian Tiger in another life. The slit-pupils are kind of cool, but what really gets me is the red-tint. I know that dogs are red-green colorblind. I'm not sure about tigers, but I wouldn't be surprised if big cats see color differently than we do.

Hi, welcome to the Cafe! smile

Hahahaha, that woulda been neat if I was. tongue I will admit that the dream did make me question my Therianthropy, believe it or not. yikes Yeah, the red-tint was real weird, hahahaha.  Ah, they might, I dunno if they do, but they might. tongue

Vindicator wrote:

Hey TM!

It has been too long since last we spoke! This spring break has turned out to be more about homework than much of anything else.  How is life treating you?  Any interesting dreams lately? Or more writing perhaps?

Hiya Vinster! smile

Yes, it has! yikes I'm sorry for not being on Skype today btw if you were on there!  I'll probably be on it tomorrow though! smile Pretty good, pretty good. smile Ah, well... last night I had another tigery dream.  This time I actually turned into a tiger - though it was an orange one as opposed to white.  I actually felt incredibly pumped up and powerful and like I could take on the world - I still felt that way after I woke up. tongue What happened in it was I was just walking around my living room, it was raining outside and it was really windy, I was really upset and unsure about something and then all of a sudden, I can't stand up anymore!  I drop down on all fours and my arms start to feel tingly and thicken, same thing happens to my legs and pretty much every part of my body and then BAM! - I'm a tiger.  And I feel fantastic. tongue Weirdest dream I've had in a long while!  And yeah, I've done a lot more writing lately actually - I think this one's gonna be novel-length. big_smile

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#4029 2011-03-13 18:07:45

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

Hey Totali, see you tonight! big_smile

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#4030 2011-03-13 21:14:19

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

YAAAAY! tongue

Yes, that yay truly needed to be in all caps and kinda long.
big_smile tongue

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#4031 2011-03-13 23:13:47

Vindicator
Website

Vindicator wrote:

Hey TM!

Hiya Vinster! smile

TM wrote:

Yes, it has! yikes I'm sorry for not being on Skype today btw if you were on there!  I'll probably be on it tomorrow though! smile Pretty good, pretty good. smile Ah, well... last night I had another tigery dream.  This time I actually turned into a tiger - though it was an orange one as opposed to white.  I actually felt incredibly pumped up and powerful and like I could take on the world - I still felt that way after I woke up. tongue What happened in it was I was just walking around my living room, it was raining outside and it was really windy, I was really upset and unsure about something and then all of a sudden, I can't stand up anymore!  I drop down on all fours and my arms start to feel tingly and thicken, same thing happens to my legs and pretty much every part of my body and then BAM! - I'm a tiger.  And I feel fantastic. tongue Weirdest dream I've had in a long while!  And yeah, I've done a lot more writing lately actually - I think this one's gonna be novel-length. big_smile

Glad to hear your doing well. smile  Ah, that is interesting that you have had another tiger dream.  Do you have any thoughts as to why that may be?   Really?  A novel length-ed one?  That will be fantastic!  What shall this one be about?

#4032 2011-03-13 23:26:35

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Thanks! smile How was your spring break btw?  What kinda stuff did you do? I just realized that I forgot to ask you about it - I'm sorry! yikes Yeah, another tiger dream!  I think I'll discuss it with you the next time you're on skype as opposed to here, if that's okay. wink Unless you'd rather have me type it here, then I can do that. smile Yes!  A novel! yikes Hopefully it'll be fantastic!  I don't want it to be awful! tongue A guy gets whisked away into a cartoon world...and becomes one of the cartoons himself. tongue

#4033 2011-03-13 23:33:23

Vindicator
Website

Ah it was excellent. smile  I ended up finishing all my homework and have had plenty of time to simply relax before it all starts up again tomorrow. smile   Ah yeah that is fine. wink  Hmmm, that sounds like an interesting premise. I'm excited to read it when you have finished writing it as you do have a very intriguing writing style.

Anyway this time switch has left me tired so I'm going to turn in for the night so have a fantastic one TM. wink

#4034 2011-03-14 02:24:27

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Yay! big_smile Woooo, gettin' all the homework done!  Now you don't have to worry about it! tongue Until you get assigned more of course... yikes tongue Alrighty, if you're on Skype tomorrow I'll talk about it there. smile Thanks! big_smile I think this premise has been done before a couple times, but I wanted to do my own take on it. tongue Hahahaha, intriguing?  Really?  Thanks! smile You're good at writing stuff, too! smile

Alrighty, goodnight Vinster! big_smile Get a lot of sleep and have nice dreams! tongue smile

#4035 2011-03-14 05:11:24

werewolfwriter
Website

Total, you've got to check out Red Riding Hood! Read a bit about it in my review on my blog http://freedomshammer.wordpress.com

#4036 2011-03-17 00:40:46

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

yikes Maybe it's not "Twilight: Red Riding Hood Edition" like I originally thought... tongue

IT'S LINK TIME!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0p-fcFwl24
smile

Last edited by Totalimmortal (2011-03-17 03:54:36)

#4037 2011-03-17 12:22:46

Vindicator
Website

Happy St. Patrick's Day TM! big_smile

#4038 2011-03-17 21:03:31

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too, Vinster! big_smile

Here's some appropriate music for this epic event! tongue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CG-92Rz2os

#4039 2011-03-21 13:45:16

BrayRoadBeast

Well, I'd like to throw my name into the "Man, it has been QUITE a while since I've posted" hat!  Hello everybody, Bray Road Beast here.  Nope, not dead, but I guess it must have taken that "Super" full moon this past weekend to revive me!  I hope all is well.......

#4040 2011-03-21 15:47:31

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Hiya BrayRoadBeast!  I think you made kind of a mistake, this is my own personal thread, not a thread for people who haven't been around for a while, hahaha. tongue But that's okay! smile Welcome back! big_smile

Anyway... tongue
In a fit of paranoia, I had deactivated my FB page last night.  I just reactivated it earlier today, though, so uh...yeah.  tongue  However, I'm still gonna deactivate it (again) later and basically want to post this as a head's up before I do so.  I reactivated it temporarily just to warn people, basically. yikes tongue

That's all folks.
tongue

#4041 2011-03-21 17:01:56

BrayRoadBeast

Whoops - see, it has been a while.........nice to meet you Totalimmortal, and thanks!

#4042 2011-03-25 10:16:33

White Wolf
Website

Hey Totali! Just wanted to let you know I won't be on tonight because I'm going camping. I'll be back tomorrow though! I hope you have a great day my friend! smile

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#4043 2011-03-25 17:54:56

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Heya! smile Aaawww, alrighty!  I hope you have fun on your camping trip! big_smile smile

#4044 2011-03-27 07:30:46

werewolfwriter
Website

Totalimortal, liked Jawbreaker. Is that your band or just something you liked?

#4045 2011-03-28 01:33:01

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Ah, no, they're not my band.
They're my favorite band, though. smile

#4046 2011-03-28 14:01:10

White Wolf
Website

Check FB Totali. smile

#4047 2011-03-28 16:03:26

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Heya, I just did a few minutes ago!  I'm sorry I didn't see your message earlier, I didn't log on until...well, around the time I messaged you!

#4048 2011-03-28 16:30:49

White Wolf
Website

Hey! You on Skype now? tongue

#4049 2011-03-28 16:31:10

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Yup! tongue Can ya see me? yikes

#4050 2011-03-30 20:18:49

White Wolf
Website

You know, I'm glad you've kept around the Hyena image I really like it. big_smile

Board footer