The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2009-06-28 00:28:40

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

Re: Bloody Fangs or 血の牙

For most of the afternoon I just listened to the Fall Out Boy CD Milo gave me. I looked at my watch and it was already 8:45. I was goanna be late to meet Milo and Ruka. I went downstairs and noticed my mom still wasn't home, so I worte a note telling her where I was going. I grabbed my bike and started peddeling down the street.

9:25 PM

I finally get to Ruka's mansion and rang the door bell. Ruka then answered the door and said "Hey Kai. Uh... what took you so long?"
We walked to the living room and then I said "I kinda dazed off and lost track of time. So I took my bike over here."
"You took your bike? Why didn't you have your mother drive you here?" asked Ruka.
"She wasn't home and she didn't answer her cell phone. She must be at a movie or something." I replied.

We sat on the sofa for a while before I asked where Milo was. Before Ruka could answer Milo was yelling from the room and said the weirdest thing.
"Hey Ruka, when is Kai getting here? 'Cause if she doesn't get here soon, the transformation might happen."
He then walks into the room and said "...Oh crap... Hey Kai... did you hear all of that?"
I looked at Milo in confusion and then at Ruka who had a blank stair on his face.
"Ruka, what the hell is he talking about!?" I yelled.
Ruka then looked at Milo and said "Milo you asshole! We weren't suppose to saying anything until the elders came back!"

I'll write more after Bleach smile

-Howl at the moon and wait for the transformation
-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#27 2009-06-28 01:32:57

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

okay forget that, I'm tired, so I will write more later

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#28 2009-06-28 11:48:58

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

no matter,i shal wait.*sits and waits patiently*

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#29 2009-06-28 22:37:37

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

Chapter 2:The Transformation

9:50 PM

Grabing Ruka's T-shirt and throwing us both to the ground I yelled "What did he mean by transformation!? And what did you mean by the elders!?"
Milo ran over to us and picked me up. He then put his hand over my mouth and said "Kai, please let us explain. Uh... Ruka, you wanna start?"
Ruka looked at his watch and said "First let's go outside, for its almost time."
Milo sets me down and we all walk to the backyard. We go past the pool and into the forest.

"Why are we out here? What's going on?" I asked.
Ruka looked at Milo and then said "Kai... this might not be easy to here... but... your... a werewolf."
"... Your joking right? This is some kind of birthday joke right?" I asked.
"We're not joking, its true. Your a werewolf." replied Milo. "Dude, I told you she wasn't going to belive us."
"Yeah, I'm not going to belive you guys." I said.
"Fine, you think we're joking? Ask us some questions." said Ruka.
"Okay then. How do you know I'm a werewolf?" I asked.
"First of all, you know all the weird things that have been happening to you today? The sudden change in eye color, the growth spurt, the quick healing, and the mood swings. Those are all the signs of becoming a werewolf." answered Milo.
"Also in just five minutes you will become a werewolf." said Ruka.

I couldn't belive what they were saying. I didn't know if it was true or not, but I was finally able to ask them the question I had on my mind.
"Okay if all of this is true, how do you guys know about this? Are you guys werewolves too?"
They looked at each other and then Milo said "Well... I'm a werewolf and he is a vampire."
"I should've known from the first time I saw your tattoos." I said.
"That's another sign of becoming a werewolf. Only others like us can see our marks. We don't call them tattoos because they weren't applied by needles but they show up on our bodies after our first transformation. Soon yours will show up." said Milo.

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#30 2009-06-28 22:55:37

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

"If you still don't belive us then will show you first hand." said Ruka.
Milo took of his T-shirt and his shoes then stood next to Ruka.
I just stood there then asked "What are you guys doing?"
They both looked at me then Ruka said "We are going to transform to show you what it looks like. Also the first transformation is the worst, you will lose all control and attempt to kill anyone insight. So we're doing this for our and your safety."

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#31 2009-06-29 00:25:12

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

0.0 more

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#32 2009-06-29 15:08:03

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

It was quite for a second until I heard something crack. It was coming from Milo, but he just stood there and let it happen. His nails started to grow into long sharp claws and the same happen with his feet. His entire face was changing, he had huge canines, golden eyes, and a snout. Soon his ears went on top of his head and hair was coming from everywhere. Soon a huge black werewolf was just standing there. With this transformation he was taller, muscular, and in a strange way hansome. Either way it was still Milo in that wolfly body.

For Ruka it was different. His hair changed from black to white, he had sharp fangs, and red eyes. It wasn't a huge change but it kinda caught me off gaurd. For a while they stood there, but then Ruka said "Kai there is nothing to fear. We're not going to hurt you."
"I know that, but why did you guys keep this a secret? You both look charming... in a weird way." I said.
"We had to. We're not suppose to tell you anything about us until your first transformation." said Milo in a weird deeper voice.

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#33 2009-06-29 15:11:40

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

ooh...very good,keep going.

Board footer