The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-06-25 00:30:51

LycanKid
Website

sosciety (poem)

Trapped, in sosciety     watched by eyes unseen,                           a new fear instilled within us, stuck, as the world wants to see us. They fear change, as we embrace it, soscieties wall of its own perfection, our desire to change, their fear, unleashes its shear stupidity. The one difference that holds us, we have souls as well as them, we only have different blood, we, scared to show ourselves to the sosciety of man, because of unseen superstition in the eyes that behold us. Sosciety.

Why must all humans fear what they do not understand, why must they fear us, instead of try to understand us and accept our existance.  (Gavin aka Lycankid)

#2 2009-06-25 00:35:10

LycanKid
Website

Re: sosciety (poem)

hope you  guys liked it, that was my first attempt at poetry please comment!!

Why must all humans fear what they do not understand, why must they fear us, instead of try to understand us and accept our existance.  (Gavin aka Lycankid)

#3 2009-06-25 07:11:56

wolfblood17

Quite good!  I agree with you and the poem, humans fear the unknown, so they feel they must destroy it or avoid it.  Especially against werewolves, they don't even believe that they exist.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#4 2009-06-26 02:29:50

LycanKid
Website

that was what that meant exactly! wow your depiction is very good! i think ill keep writing then ok, blue moon inspired me to write a poem when i read "caged"

#5 2009-06-26 06:45:42

wolfblood17

Figures, her poem does have a lot of meaning to.  Everyone feels trapped I guess when the same thing happens everyday, when nothing changes for a while.  That is why werewolves are never bored, they CHANGE!!!!!! wink

big_smile (with fangs!)

#6 2009-06-26 23:37:37

LycanKid
Website

lol

#7 2009-06-27 09:46:40

Bluemoon

Nice poem, like wolfblood, I agree with you. Humans dont know about werewolves so they want to destroy or act like they dont exist.
I'm glad i could inspire you to write a poem.

Booms are for bombs. Pows are for punches!
Know how to wield a weapon, then your a survivalist.

#8 2009-06-27 10:53:32

LycanKid
Website

glad you read mine! im ignored by most people, must be the sharp teeth lol

Board footer