The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2010-01-27 13:36:19

WereWolfH

Re: Michael Jackson, the coolest werewolf, has passed. RIP 1958-2009

This is It dvd is out they've added 1 and a half hours of footage. I know they're showing some of the costumes in the trailer which looked mad cool. Hopefully the Thriller jacket was shown and/or masks. I wonder if the jacket lit up like the BAd tour version or if it was even red for this tour. I'm gonna try to buy it this week, hopefully everything on the dvd is the same extra stuff on the blue ray b/c I don't have a blue ray dvd player.

"I got somethin' I wanna tell ya'. I'm not like other guys...

#27 2010-01-29 18:48:17

WereWolfH

Amazon dvd of MJ This is It! If you haven't seen what the "They Don't Care ABout Us" on youtube, it's there. The choreographer's pretending he's MJ sorta. It's amazing. But honestly Thriller is one of the best and it was gonna be in 3d. There was a wolf howling in the graveyard

http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-T … amp;sr=1-2

#28 2010-02-04 20:03:06

KidWerewolf36

My dad bought me this!!! It rocks!!!! You shoudl buy the 2 disc! The designer had a hidden secret for Michael, which when he put on the Thriller jacket the inside had this really really cool "werewolf face" biting on a huge swarvoski crystal (since most of his costumes had them.) Coolest Thriller costume, it had red blood drizzling down the shoulders instead of that old school padding. It's awesome.

#29 2010-02-05 20:19:43

WereWolfH

KidWerewolf36 wrote:

My dad bought me this!!! It rocks!!!! You shoudl buy the 2 disc! The designer had a hidden secret for Michael, which when he put on the Thriller jacket the inside had this really really cool "werewolf face" biting on a huge swarvoski crystal (since most of his costumes had them.) Coolest Thriller costume, it had red blood drizzling down the shoulders instead of that old school padding. It's awesome.

I SAW THAT!!!!!! Ahhhh man, I bet Mike would have loved that werewolf design. Very scary. Those shoes were bad@ss too.

#30 2010-02-12 06:22:34

WereWolfH

anyone else watch this?

#31 2010-03-24 20:54:59

WereWolfH

the Werewolf mask is being replicated for sale. Not sure if it'll be a mask or a head mold/statue thing. It looks pretty creepy, but I thought the monster was black or a blue shiny hue? This one is brown?

Also, what do ya' think of this? I think I'm gonna buy it. Michael Jackson werewolf shirt.

http://michaeljackson.shop.bravadousa.c … c=BGCTMJ28

Last edited by WereWolfH (2010-03-24 21:03:45)

#32 2010-05-02 19:20:19

WereWolfH

Oh my gosh limited edition Lifesize Werewolf statue from the Thriller video!!!!! Someone totally loan me 5 grand so I can buy this!!!! It's over 6 ft tall.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Jackson-Thr … 0616712033

Scary but brilliant right? You know what? Is Rick Baker sick of being widely known for American Werewolf and the Thriller video? He doesn't talk about Thriller at all which is weird since in his interviews (one is 30 min. on Demand now) he talks about how he wanted a bi=pedal werewolf and not the "hound" that Landis wanted for AWIL. YOu'd think he'd talk about his wish coming true for Thriller right? Does anyone know if there was any beef b/w him and Mike???? That's really a a big piece of history to neglect right?

#33 2010-05-29 21:01:33

WereWolfH

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/bad/tour/thriller/031.jpg

hopefully this whole show will get released before 2017

#34 2010-06-20 09:48:13

alawoa

king of pop .

#35 2010-06-23 11:18:24

WereWolfH

there's a special tonight, Oprah's doing a special, and on Friday a recap of him at 9/10pm. Also BET is doing something every night this week. (nothing new so far though, hopefully we'll see new footage)

#36 2010-06-30 01:58:37

HarryCanyon

Yes he was more of a were-cat than a werewolf. Saddens me that he died cause he was a childhood idol of mine but he will live on.

#37 2010-06-30 14:15:15

WereWolfH

HarryCanyon wrote:

Yes he was more of a were-cat than a werewolf. Saddens me that he died cause he was a childhood idol of mine but he will live on.

there was no such thing back then. And Mike calls himself a werewolf. smile

#38 2010-07-02 09:38:54

chips493

There is a John Landis interview (with French subtitles) about his collaboration with Michael and his work on the Thriller clip.

http://www.allocine.fr/personne/fichepe … a=19120931

Last edited by chips493 (2010-07-02 09:39:20)

#39 2010-07-02 10:48:09

Reptile

WereWolfH wrote:

HarryCanyon wrote:

there was no such thing back then. And Mike calls himself a werewolf. smile

No.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werecat

WARNING: The contents of this post may be vitriolic and/or offensive to samurai warriors, ninjas, tough dudes, computer using felines and people with pure wolfy spirits. Viewer discretion is advised.

#40 2010-07-02 12:27:19

Viergacht

I always thought the critter being partly wolf and partly cat was a sly commentary on the popular perception that Jackson himself was trying to be something he was not: white, female, a child, etc.

#41 2010-07-03 01:58:53

chips493

White, female, child ? Did you watch some South park episodes?

#42 2010-07-03 14:22:14

KidWerewolf36

chips493 wrote:

There is a John Landis interview (with French subtitles) about his collaboration with Michael and his work on the Thriller clip.

the video's been taken down I think, nothign shows up.

Anyway, Michael wanted to be a werewolf. The merchandising that's from MJ's camp calls him a WEREWOLF. The statues, t-shirts, interviews, etc.

(Line got deleted I guess or maybe it was an improv on Mike's part). Now if Rick Baker decided not to follow directions then I don't get that, b/c he's always stated he wanted the werewolf in AWIL to be a bi pedal Wolfman thing so why he'd change that is anyone's guess. And on that tip, John Landis called that a were hound not a werewolf in AWIL

at the end of the day who gives a >>>> b/c most of the werewolves we've seen have been inspired by dogs, lions, cats, wolves, etc. (It seems like a lot of people prefer the versions other than the new real wolves look that's being used everywhere now. (I.E. Twilight, The Gates, Blood and Cocoa)

Now check out this bad@$s link of a Michael Jackson/wrestler morphing into a werewolf!!! It's cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s3N7V6QkH4

#43 2010-07-03 16:26:23

WereWolfH

Viergacht wrote:

I always thought the critter being partly wolf and partly cat was a sly commentary on the popular perception that Jackson himself was trying to be something he was not: white, female, a child, etc.

He never wore a dress!

#44 2010-07-03 16:27:59

WereWolfH

KidWerewolf36 wrote:

chips493 wrote:

the video's been taken down I think, nothign shows up.

Anyway, Michael wanted to be a werewolf. The merchandising that's from MJ's camp calls him a WEREWOLF. The statues, t-shirts, interviews, etc.

(Line got deleted I guess or maybe it was an improv on Mike's part). Now if Rick Baker decided not to follow directions then I don't get that, b/c he's always stated he wanted the werewolf in AWIL to be a bi pedal Wolfman thing so why he'd change that is anyone's guess. And on that tip, John Landis called that a were hound not a werewolf in AWIL

at the end of the day who gives a >>>> b/c most of the werewolves we've seen have been inspired by dogs, lions, cats, wolves, etc. (It seems like a lot of people prefer the versions other than the new real wolves look that's being used everywhere now. (I.E. Twilight, The Gates, Blood and Cocoa)

Now check out this bad@$s link of a Michael Jackson/wrestler morphing into a werewolf!!! It's cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s3N7V6QkH4

Agree and the video is cool. Also, Katherine Jackson's released a coffee table book with cool pictures in it. It's $60 bucks though. I might have to pass although some of the pictures were mega rare.

#45 2010-07-03 17:21:47

lil' Wolfen

Viergacht wrote:

*dies laughing*

I thought the whiskers and claws were kinda lame, and what made him look silghtly feline, but at the same time, the portayal of the film was to be some cheesey horror flick he took his girl too before the music video became a horror flick in itself. So I always just thought the reason the "werewolf" was slightly feline and wolfish, was simply to add to the cheesiness of some scary movie people in that time took dates to.

I also remember him turning into a cat in one music video, so maybe he just likes cats more than canines. Then again... he turned into a robot and a car too, and this certaining is none of those..... Hmmm. Well, either way, I love Michael, I love the song Thriller, and even more love the music video. If he wanted to be a little cat-like, I don't mind. :3

"Let's go back to the cabin and get into a lil' beastiality!" ~ Mitch - Big Bad Wolf

#46 2010-07-04 13:35:59

WereWolfH

lil' Wolfen wrote:

Viergacht wrote:

*dies laughing*

I thought the whiskers and claws were kinda lame, and what made him look silghtly feline, but at the same time, the portayal of the film was to be some cheesey horror flick he took his girl too before the music video became a horror flick in itself. So I always just thought the reason the "werewolf" was slightly feline and wolfish, was simply to add to the cheesiness of some scary movie people in that time took dates to.

I also remember him turning into a cat in one music video, so maybe he just likes cats more than canines. Then again... he turned into a robot and a car too, and this certaining is none of those..... Hmmm. Well, either way, I love Michael, I love the song Thriller, and even more love the music video. If he wanted to be a little cat-like, I don't mind. :3

The claws designs are being used for halloween monster hands. I just saw it on something b/c the thumb is so distinguishable.

I'm gonna have to disagree on the "movie" part being cheesy b/c that was wayyy cool. besides most movies kinda had this formula. Some zombie movie came out that was similar to this. The Blob might have had some clips based on this also. I was just watching this the other day and was thinking MAN I wish that was a movie, b/c I would've put it on and watched it. Like what was the high school like? What position did Michael play on the team? Was Ola a cheerleader or regular gal or popular? Was Mike's dad a werewolf?

#47 2010-07-05 00:49:31

lil' Wolfen

I always tried to picture him trying to do something like dial a phone with those claws. :3

The Blob.... Damn it... Now I have to go watch that..... Is it funny that I have a fear of the old silvery dinners like the ones in that movie from watching it too many times as a kid? tongue

I miss Michael. I can still remember my mom always telling me how I used to dance to his music in my diaper in the livingroom. smile

"Let's go back to the cabin and get into a lil' beastiality!" ~ Mitch - Big Bad Wolf

#48 2010-07-06 20:54:39

WereWolfH

lil' Wolfen wrote:

I always tried to picture him trying to do something like dial a phone with those claws. :3

The Blob.... Damn it... Now I have to go watch that..... Is it funny that I have a fear of the old silvery dinners like the ones in that movie from watching it too many times as a kid? tongue

I miss Michael. I can still remember my mom always telling me how I used to dance to his music in my diaper in the livingroom. smile

nah this was OLD SCHOOL werewolf, where he was just out for blood. He wouldn't be calling anybody. haaha

old silvery dinners? (Oh Diners, haha, yeah Idon't go to them b/c I think health rating might not be what I need it to be. that's bad, I need to go to  a diner just to prove myself wrong.)

me too, there's a new Remember MJ magazine out now, they had a page with cool pics that I wanted blown up but they were tiny pictures on one page. Pissed me off. Oh well. I hope they release some concerts (Triumph, Victory/Thriller era, and Bad). I think on that Katherine Jackson interview they showed two different concerts so I'm hoping we see that. That idiot makeup artist said something that pissed me off. I loved This Is It when they put different rehearsal snippets together. I hope they do that for the concerts if they won't release more than one b/c he had so many iconic dances and costumes.

#49 2010-12-27 20:32:14

WereWolfH

New Thriller book out. It's called, "The Making of Thriller." TONS OF WEREWOLF PICTURES OF MICHAEL (in his  werewolf costume) some with the contacts some without. These were pretty cool b/c the yellow eyes definitely made him look way scarier than his regular eyes. Though with the regular eyes there was moreso the "there's somebody home" there. So maybe if they didn't have contacts "Ola" would have said "Michael I know you're in there..." kinda deal. I don't know definitely moreso human. One of him grabbing John Landis by the neck.

Awesome book. It has a hologram cover (regular thriller mj and then the ghoul version thriller) It's on amazon. Tons of behind the scenes pictures. Man I gotta watch the Making of Thriller now!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYBss5p-qk4

Last edited by WereWolfH (2010-12-27 20:34:44)

#50 2011-12-02 09:44:32

WereWolfH

Wow, so much has happened since I last posted on here.

Well, updates on the "Thriller" movie. It's still in the talking stages, so we'll see if something happens. Cross your fingers.

On a good note, possibly the Bad tour second leg may be revealed. It'll feature Michael Jakcson, donning the Werewolf mask and swinging Tarzan style in the varisty jacket across the stage. Apparently this version had been shown in the 80s or it was bootlegged (hacked into professionally), so let's hope this is shown to the world soon...

Board footer