The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Therianthropy
  •  » Embarrassing moments: When has your animal side got you in trouble?

#76 2010-07-26 01:30:49

JayJay
The Inner Beast

Re: Embarrassing moments: When has your animal side got you in trouble?

The most embarrassing time i was wolf, was this time after a really long run with this girl i kinda like (i think she's a therain, but i'm too new to be able to tell, she does have a distinct scent though, i like it, but back to the story), and i started laping my water while on my haunchs, she giggled, but didn't seem too phased by it, but i could tell i was beet red

Let them resist, We will hunt forever
-Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger

If you look in the dictionary for the word "Monster", You'll see a photo of me

#77 2010-07-26 03:13:36

JayJay
The Inner Beast

@ Edwin'sCorner
I'm glad you could find a person who didn't freak when you told them, i hope that'll happen to me someday

Let them resist, We will hunt forever
-Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger

If you look in the dictionary for the word "Monster", You'll see a photo of me

#78 2010-07-30 02:03:35

SilentKiller
So very silent its killing

my most embarrassing experience... hmm well i bit someone lol I couldnt help it. They ran and I chased... I never bit anyone again. not on accident anyway... lol

Having faith is better than nothing.

Dont worry I wont bite you. I only bite people I really like.

#79 2010-07-30 02:26:31

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

there was one time when me and my friend were having a play fight (we normally do this to see who is stronger than the other. i normally lose but not this time), and what had happened was he had me pinned and was saying "say mercy, say that i win and its over dude..." at that point i pushed him away, he fell on the floor and the table had turned, and he couldnt get unpinned so he conceded. later i realized that the entire time i was growling and yipping lol it was mildly embarassing when him and his brother pointed that out...

And if strength is born from heartbreak,
Then mountains I could move.
And if walls could speak,
I pray that they would tell me what to do

#80 2010-08-02 08:39:50

Mashley1

Lots of interesting stories here and this looks like a good place to share a few.  Ive got a very strong wolf side, real dominant, i love raw meat, all that good stuff, you know what im talking about.  Anyways, i was taking what i had hoped to be my new girlfriend out to dinner once at a nicer steakhouse (bad idea for a first date in this case) and ordered a "warm, still bleeding steak"  needless to stay i was asked to leave, and after a short growl and a few words i walked out.  Never saw her again, and still havent been to the same steakhouse.   

Ive been wrestling with various people for fun, and the worst case was when i ended up pinning my best friend on the ground with my teeth around his neck and growling.  That led to an interesting conversation that ended quite well to my suprise.  I believe the more entertaining case of wrestling was with my girlfriend at the time before we had "the talk" and she had bit my ear and i yelped.   we just sat and laughed for a few minutes and life went on.

I seem to have a bit of a problem with the whole eye contact thing as well. had to tell quite a few people that they smell horrible, and have to explain why every time i get caught in the rain i smell like a wet dog.  it can be embarassing when meeting people i dont know, and i really have to watch myself so i dont growl or howl or do anytihng too odd but honestly, its kept my close friends close and its a good thing in the end.

#81 2010-08-17 22:32:12

Vespertinus

I have a fairly strong wolf side which sometimes is a little too strong. Recently I got the strong need to "use the grass" I couldn't help myself.  Luckily it was late at night. Afterward I was so upset yet so proud.  I live in a suburb and want to howl but I cant normally so one day I went to an amusement park and started howling on a ride I love. My friend knows about my being a therian so she just rolled he eyes (she is a pagan so she is used to odd people) at me.  I figure I will have more to share soon.

-No wonder I get along with dogs so well!

#82 2010-08-18 03:50:27

vhayes8886

i don't growl but i do act like a wolf sometimes but because of the way i normally act it blends in. my face doesn't show it (i have an emotionless face). the only place where you could really relate it to wolfs is my unusually hairy legs.

#83 2010-08-27 03:29:20

Tulany13

Once i actually had an argument with my teacher about some history fact... I was so sure i was right! And he just kept on denying! So i slowly started walking towards his desk while growling... All those kids staring at me, EMBARISSING!

#84 2010-08-27 13:17:20

ilrak
Website

Bird panics. Those are always embarrassing. I'll get so focused on something that someone will take the opportunity to sneak up on me and startle me, causing me to instinctively flap my arms and let out an annoyed call before coming back to "Oh wait, you have no wings".

Otherwise, I really try to blend in with people (flock mentality, blend in so no one can eat you), but it always fails. It's like those "Mork and Mindy" type shows where the lovable alien tries to blend in but fails hilariously. That's me haha.

#85 2010-11-04 01:41:27

Shizukanori

Whee my first post here haha. Anyway I find that often when I am surprised I make a sound similar to the one a dog makes when you step on their paw or such(I think I am a coyote after it being suggested and fing it fits so much better) I also will sometimes randomly whine in situations. Anyway here is a more funny than embarrasing story. I was sleeping over at my sisters(not really related more of a pack like thing) house with another friend one time. Now she has a dog that has a little bit of wolf in her not a lot. That morning they were both up and me and her dog were still asleep and apparently according to both we both would move exactly the same way at the same time and make noises together too. They tried to record it but her cameras battery was dead... I wish I could see it.

#86 2010-11-08 01:16:20

Sinners_Saint

I think for myself its not too embarassing, but the when new friends go out with us to concerts or shows, I howl instead of screaming or yelling, I get the WTF face from them, but they get used to it. Me and my younger brother woud always fight and wrestle like a dominance thing, growling and such the entire time, funny since he is the runt. Our youngest brother was a much calmer kindof "I could give a shite" kid, But he did'nt have the same father as us.

#87 2010-11-29 19:42:17

Ryptide

Erm mostly when someone tries to take "MY" food (ie the food im currently eating or bought for myself) I tend to get aggressive with a growl. And if they dare rub it in my face that they can take my food. I go berserk.

Someone once tried to surprize me and I let out a growl, the growl was so close to a wolf's growl the guy just freaked out and left. It also wound up me being treated like a freak tough.

Another embarrased moment i had a rabbit push its luck when i was struggling to keep my instinct at bay. I was at my aunt's place and chose to sit on the ground. normally i try to steer clear of live rabbits and poultry cause of an instinctive quirk to want to hunt them kill them and eat them raw. So here i am sitting there and the rabbit just kept inching towards me, i growled a few times but just as i started to growl the dog growls back at me. after a while I growl back at the dog with a dominant poses and heard a cup fall. My aunt just stared back at me. all the while the rabbit was climbing on my leg. I asked my aunt to put the rabbit back in the cage, she asked why...I told her of a phobia of rabbits and she laughed a bit at me... talk about embarrassing. that rabbit is dead now so i dont jve to worry about him anymore.

To be enlightened is to see that which is beyond most men and see the truth through unclouded eyes. Watch the world from the outside and find where you belong... That is my creed. http://www.animefever.org/ref/ref.php?u … efever.org

#88 2010-11-29 22:32:29

Vespertinus

Embarrassing moments squeal: I recently got a boyfriend whom I truly love completely. He knows I am a therian and accepts it. I have nearly let go of my instincts a few times with him. Sometimes there are instincts stronger that we can handle.

#89 2010-12-01 01:05:13

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Vespertinus wrote:

Embarrassing moments squeal: I recently got a boyfriend whom I truly love completely. He knows I am a therian and accepts it. I have nearly let go of my instincts a few times with him. Sometimes there are instincts stronger that we can handle.

How is this post saying anything whatsoever?  It doesn't make any relevant statement at all: all you're telling us is that you have a boyfriend who knows about your therianthropy, but nothing about your animal side getting you in trouble.

Last edited by SherlawkDragon (2010-12-01 01:06:47)

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#90 2010-12-01 17:36:25

Vespertinus

Sometimes it is hard to control my instincts around him is what I am saying. I almost pushed him over and tried to mate with him like a wolf is a more specific way of saying it.

#91 2010-12-01 18:33:06

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Yeah, apparently, turns out wanting to have sex with your boyfriend is now a symptom of therianthropy! Who knew!

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#92 2010-12-01 19:39:17

Vespertinus

No, I cant quite put it into words but thank you for making fun of my trying ShadyHowl.

#93 2010-12-02 00:44:28

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Yes, actually, that is something a therian might do as described.  No need to be mean if they aren't being blatantly stupid HowlyShades

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#94 2010-12-02 11:15:09

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

SherlawkDragon wrote:

No need to be mean if they aren't being blatantly stupid

Welcome to hypocrisy central.

#95 2010-12-02 18:16:05

TheGremlin
Wolf across the Pond

To be on topic, I've found that I don't really have many "embarrassing" moments concerning my Therianthropy anymore. There was a point where I experienced a prolonged Mental Shift whilst staying at a friends house. The friend knows, and completely is fine with Therianthropy, so that wasn't embarrassing - the only a bit that made it embarrassing was that I'd gotten ready for bed, so was only in a pair of jeans during the shift.

That's not exactly a "OMG That was SOOO embarassing!!" kind of moment - but...I was worried I looked quite silly afterwards. smile To be honest...I probably did look a bit silly.

Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year

#96 2010-12-02 22:58:04

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

ShadyHowl wrote:

SherlawkDragon wrote:

No need to be mean if they aren't being blatantly stupid

Welcome to hypocrisy central.

The mods have complained to me about scaring people who could be good contributors off too soon.  I'm kind of in agreement, so, I'm just saying, he wasn't saying anything THAT bad...

#97 2010-12-03 14:45:10

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

To be honest I'm often in agreement with the things you say. I don't see why not pandering to the fantasies of teenagers is such a bad thing. But I can see why they don't want it on the forum.

#98 2010-12-04 16:36:22

Howl-of-dawn

I found it that it I can feel stronger when there's a balance between my sides. With that, I rarely "lose" control so i can only account for an amusing event.
I was sleeping over at a friends house because i had been wondering around the streets late at night and going home would be too far. I laid down and went to sleep on the floor. Waking up i had no shirt and i was in a ball under his computer desk.
He later told me that i went around the room trying to find a comfortable place and at one point kicked his bed with my shin, he showed me the dent. Then I finally settled under the desk. o.O

Howl into the night for all that it represents, to the beast moon that gives us power, and as a call to our own and a warning to the ones that pursue us.

#99 2011-01-01 07:10:18

thewerepanther
night crawler of the ice

usally get in fights sad and growl and feel sharp teeth but there not that sharp ... yet

the frozen were froze by me
by basts side i fight set and any demons who opsse us
私の中でパンサー。だけでなく、任意の獣類誇りリーダー

#100 2011-01-02 00:26:36

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

thewerepanther wrote:

usally get in fights :( and growl and feel sharp teeth but there not that sharp ... yet

Yet?  You mean you're going to take a metal-file and sharpen them?  Post pics plz! :D

• Index
  •  » Therianthropy
  •  » Embarrassing moments: When has your animal side got you in trouble?

Board footer