The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#76 2009-11-19 02:59:34

Little Blackfoot

Re: P-shifters

Well there are different ways. It really depends on your religion. I believe all religions lead to the same end, but most people can't really believe something that is outside of their pre-established faith. At the end I will put what I do, but keep in mind, for me each part of what I say has very specific meanings that would take an essay to explain and even then you would probably have to read and study religious philosophy from many many different cultures to fully get it. So don't just mindlessly copy me. The power of the spoken word can only be fully accessed when you understand all the subtle layers of the words. This is best done by utilizing your own understanding of the religion you grew up in. You can do these things for protection whenever you feel the need for it, not just when you are trying to astrally project. (which I REALLY don't recommend you try anyways)

There are 5 VERY IMPORTANT components. Whatever you do it MUST include these three.
1. Say it out loud. Whispering and saying it in your mind will not be even a tenth as powerful.
2. Be as specific as possible.
3. Repetition. Repetition creates sort of "resonant frequencies." Achieving the right "frequency" is very important. Powerful repetitions: 3,7,9,12,14,21,33,40,144
4. Visualization. What you see, you will manifest. The longer you hold the visualization without any sort of interruption and the more detailed and sensory the visualization is, the better. This isn't some namby pamby "see the white circle around you" thing. This is very intense visualization that you focus your entire consciousness on as you are repeating your prayer. Even a single stray thought shatters it. Work on it. You'll get better and better. Fire, brilliant/hard to look at substances, and the color blue are particularily effective. Make it as big and thick as you can sustain in your visualization.
5. At the end of whatever you are repeating, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS say some varient of the following: "According the Great Law, let it be done." This will protect you from accidentally performing black magic. It's like a blanket backup plan. No matter what you are saying/asking for, if it's wrong, the universe/god/the great spirit won't let it happen, because you humbled yourself to admit you aren't omniscient and asked whatever is omnicient in the universe to edit you if necessary.

Christian:
Pray out loud to Jesus for the protection of your soul and your physical body during your efforts. Be as specific as possible. Repetition makes your prayer stronger. Maybe write down a prayer so you can read it out loud repeatedly? At the end, say some varient of the following: "According to God's Will let it be done in the name of Jesus Christ"

Catholic:
Pray out loud to Jesus, Mary, Archangel Michael, your saint, and your guardian angel for the protection of your soul and your physical body during your efforts. Be as specific as possible. Repetition makes your prayer stronger. Try writing down a prayer that you can reread whenever you need it. At the end say some varient of the following: "According to God's Will let it be done in the name of Archangel Michael"

Buddhist:
If you believe in prayer, then pray to the Buddha for the protection of your skandas/spirit/soul/consciousness/mind and your physical body during your efforts. If you believe in multiple Buddhas and Boddhisattvas, then pray to Kuan Yin, Avalokiteshvara, Rattnasambava, Amogasiddhe, Ammitaba, Vajrasattva, Vairochana, Padmasambava, and or any other Buddah/Boddhisattva you know of who specializes in protection. Be as specific as possible. Repetition makes it stronger. At the end say some form of the following: "According to karmic law/the great law/ the will of Buddha let it be done in the name of ____________(whatever Buddha you believe in who specializes in protection)" Also, Padmasambava's mantra can be used to invoke his protection. (Om Ah Hum Vajra Guru Padme Siddhe Hum)

Hindu:
Pray to Shiva and Durga specifically for the protection of yourself as a precious child of the divine mother, but also pray to any other manifestation of Brahma you feel a strong connection with. Pray for the protection of your astral body/soul/spirit/consciousness/mind and your physical body during your efforts. If you know yogic practices or sanskrit mantras for spiritual protection, include them. Be as specific as possible. Repetition will make it more powerful. At the end dedicate your request for protection to Brahma and ask that he change your request if it goes against karmic law.

Atheist/Psychologist:
You folks may be in trouble. You have to believe in something to ask for protection from. You can go my route below, or you can make up your own. The most important thing is that you understand everything you are saying and in the end you dedicated your request to the Great Law. This can be whatever you personally believe governs reality. But use those words "Great Law". It will help. From the Psychologist point of view, you need protection for your superconscious, conscious, subconscious, and unconscious minds. Your subconscious and unconscious are the most vulnerable. Good luck.

My Prayer For Protection:
In the name of my beloved Jesus the Christ and my I AM Presence I call to beloved Archangel Michael and beloved Archei Faith, my own guardian angel, Kuan Yin, Padmasambava, beloved Mighty Astrea and legions of blue lightning angels, beloved spirit of the brotherhood and the world mother:
Lock your cosmic circles and swords of protection around my four lower bodies, my chakras, my entire consciousness, being and world. Protect and guide me throughout my spiritual efforts. Guard my physical body from any and all intrusions both astral and physical. Cloak my four lower bodies in in invincibility, spiritual invisibility, and invulnerability. In accordance with God's holy will and the Great Law let it be done, Amen.

I think that's it.
If in doubt, don't play with psychicism or astral projection.
You could go insane, get killed, or kill people around you. One young woman I heard about became partially possessed, tried to fight it off, failed, and cut off the head of her two year old son and subsequently went insane. DON'T MESS WITH THIS shite. PEOPLE WHO TELL YOU ITS SAFE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY OR DON'T KNOW JACK shite.

"Can you see me now?
I've got my arms spread wide open
Under your beautiful sky -"
Kan'Nal ~ Desert Flower

#77 2009-11-19 19:09:41

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

thanks for that big_smile

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#78 2009-11-19 20:30:43

Little Blackfoot

You're welcome!

"Can you see me now?
I've got my arms spread wide open
Under your beautiful sky -"
Kan'Nal ~ Desert Flower

#79 2009-12-25 00:01:13

Acadia13

wow i think ill try that sometime!

"I had the taste of blood and chocolate in my mouth, one as hateful as the other..."

"This is my world. These are my people. They believe in prophecies and destiny, I believe we make our own."

#80 2010-08-02 10:24:26

Spirit Wolf

I don't know anybody who have really completed a P-shift. IT is really hard and can take all day just trying to do it.

"The wolf is the Spirit of the man, and the man is the Spirit of who the wolf really is."
I'm also on http://www.ilovewerewolves.com alot.

#81 2010-08-02 12:29:23

Ochiruya

Of course you wouldn't know anyone who can do it, it's impossible for the human body to metabolize to the degree needed to grow full body hair in a year, much less minutes, and to actually "P-Shift" , that's a completely different bone structure. If someone could P-Shift, they'd die right about when their ribcage shifted, if not before. So, if anyone could do it, they're dead.

Is the cat still in the box?

#82 2010-08-02 20:09:00

WolfVanZandt
Website

I would say that sums it up pretty well.

If you read anything but fiction, the shifts involved with "Werewolves" after the 15th century were hallucinations involving mental illness, When they actually started studying those people, they ended up being reall sick puppies.

Before the 15th century all the shifts that were recorded and described wre astral shifts - shamanic practices in which the material body didn't change at all. If there were astral shifts, I will guarantee you there were mental shifts and phantom shifts. In other words, the ancient Werewolves functioned exactly like modern day Therians - no p-shifts.

Again, all historical, first-hand recorded shifts have been astral and mental. All recorded p-shifts have been hearsay - or am I wrong?

#83 2010-08-18 04:40:37

vhayes8886

i have actually bilocation shifted before but i can do it when i'm awake. i'm normally staring at the tv so nobody notices but i actually traveled across the city. when i finally stopped i noticed that i had a scratch on the back of my leg from nowhere. but i have been deprived from biolocation shifting forever. it was the dream version and i was going around the city like normal. everything was normal when suddenly all i hear is tires screeching and then black. then i saw a third person view of a ghostly version of myself (human) falling and then i fall into my body. after that i have never had a dream, or a good nights sleep. i just fall asleep half a second goes by and its morning. now once every so often i get chest pains in the same exact spot. i feel like only half of me is here and it is tourture.

Last edited by vhayes8886 (2010-08-18 15:46:21)

#84 2010-08-22 13:43:21

WolfVanZandt
Website

A shaman would say that you lost a part of yourself - you can get it back, though, perhaps, not without some scarring.

#85 2011-02-04 06:48:44

wolfie306

i don't know if i really am a were but my eyes change shades and my teeth are sharper at times, i can't control it though (it'd be cool if i could though) i sometimes feel as i have a tail and animal ears on top of my head though smile

A little old wolf at heart... and mabe something more, Who knows?

#86 2011-02-08 17:33:48

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

wolfie306 wrote:

i don't know if i really am a were but my eyes change shades and my teeth are sharper at times, i can't control it though (it'd be cool if i could though) i sometimes feel as i have a tail and animal ears on top of my head though smile

We can't tell you anything: therianthropy isn't a set of "symptoms", it's a state of being/mind.  We can define and clarify things, but you have to decide for yourself.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#87 2011-02-11 01:29:01

wolfie306

oh joy, MORE unrest and homework

A little old wolf at heart... and mabe something more, Who knows?

#88 2011-05-09 13:44:11

walkingintheshadows
Website

Seriously guys, call me a massive skeptic, but i want proof. If people could p-shift there would be videos or at least pics by now. Even if it was just your teeth. And yes i know but lots of people can change their eye colour, mine dont change at will, but do vary from green to blue to grey. It's the light i think. It's not a sign of being a therian.

#89 2011-05-09 17:00:45

lupinealchemist

walkingintheshadows wrote:

Seriously guys, call me a massive skeptic, but i want proof. If people could p-shift there would be videos or at least pics by now. Even if it was just your teeth. And yes i know but lots of people can change their eye colour, mine dont change at will, but do vary from green to blue to grey. It's the light i think. It's not a sign of being a therian.

It's all right to be skeptical about this, there is no evidence about it being real. You can try the hundreds of "how to" pages online, but it's very if not totally unlikely you'll find absolute results.

#90 2011-05-09 19:50:04

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

People's eye colour naturally varies from day-to-day anyway, so eye colour changes are not a 'sign' of p-shifting.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#91 2011-05-09 19:59:20

wolflove

I don't believe in p-shifting either. I think it would cause the person too much pain.

My heart sings to the moon and with the wind, sending tribute to it whenever I can.

#92 2011-06-02 17:11:56

WolfTherian

In my own personal opinion, I really doubt that anyone here has p-shifted. It's highly unlikely for it to even be possible, but anything is possible. I would like for someone to post before and after pictures, or a video preferably of the shift! Then I might actually believe it.

#93 2011-06-03 04:14:53

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

UnorigionalName wrote:

In my own personal opinion, I really doubt that anyone here has p-shifted. It's highly unlikely for it to even be possible, but anything is possible. I would like for someone to post before and after pictures, or a video preferably of the shift! Then I might actually believe it.

Duh.

In their defense though, I actually did successfully P-Shift just recently.  It was an interesting experience, but I'd rather not go into it...

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#94 2011-06-14 01:18:54

walkingintheshadows
Website

SherlawkDragon wrote:

UnorigionalName wrote:

Duh.

In their defense though, I actually did successfully P-Shift just recently.  It was an interesting experience, but I'd rather not go into it...

I don't believe you smile

#95 2011-06-14 05:00:03

ShadowTrail

walkingintheshadows wrote:

SherlawkDragon wrote:

UnorigionalName wrote:

Duh.

I don't believe you smile

Depends what meaning of P-shifts Sherlawk used. Its  absolutly possible that he phantom shift for first time wink
And this is possible cos i feel my phantom parts all the time > only ears, fangs and whiskers though

#96 2011-06-14 23:47:00

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

No, I mean that I physically shifted into a raccoon-like form.  As I said, it was a very interesting experience.  I've only managed to pull it off two times so far, so I'm not really ready to discuss it, but I'll open up a bit more and try and post a video or something when I understand it a bit more...

#97 2011-06-22 16:27:37

walkingintheshadows
Website

SherlawkDragon wrote:

No, I mean that I physically shifted into a raccoon-like form.  As I said, it was a very interesting experience.  I've only managed to pull it off two times so far, so I'm not really ready to discuss it, but I'll open up a bit more and try and post a video or something when I understand it a bit more...

That would be cool...

#98 2011-06-25 00:24:03

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Yes... Still haven't fully figured out how it works or how I'm doing it, physics wise and all that...  Haven't figured out how I would "teach" it to someone though, and I'm not planning to: this isn't something for you to just learn.

Anyway, thinking of posting videos/images soon, so wait for that...

#99 2011-06-25 09:42:35

ShadowTrail

SherlawkDragon wrote:

Anyway, thinking of posting videos/images soon, so wait for that...

Oh my. I cannot wait that long. Im gonna explode from excitement. ^^

Anyway even if it was absolutly serious then this will be the WORST use of shifting power in history.
Sherlawk can choose to shift into dragon. Proud and majestic creature, that can do awesome things, but instead he shift to racoon (who can eat trash and hug children at park)
Pfffffffff

#100 2011-06-25 15:34:28

WolfMontana

Troll is the operative word here.

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

Board footer