The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-08-01 21:06:46

Were-Featherdragon

Were-wolves eating habits

What kind of food would help bring out the wolf in u? big_smile

I'm the fastest flying feathered winged dragon ever!
( Wow, isn't that a mouth full! XD )

The wolf runs free in the world of utter beauty, and the moon's shadows become part of thee, showing true grace and tranquility

#2 2009-08-01 21:42:48

Black Shuck
Website

Re: Were-wolves eating habits

Organic gluten-free oatmeal raisin cookies. They're pretty ftw and some srs pwnage

"Would you love a monsterman?
Could you understand beauty of the beast?
I would do it all for you, would you do it all,
Do it all for me?" -Lordi

#3 2009-08-01 21:59:18

Were-Featherdragon

That would be nice to eat! big_smile

The wolf runs free in the world of utter beauty, and the moon's shadows become part of thee, showing true grace and tranquility

#4 2009-08-02 14:26:03

WolfMontana

Black Shuck wrote:

Organic gluten-free oatmeal raisin cookies. They're pretty ftw and some srs pwnage

lol lol

CACKLE!!! lol

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#5 2009-08-14 23:04:25

AxleSargos
El Lobo Loco

Humans. Always seems to work for me.

Is it true that the beast is waking
Stirring in his restless sleep tonight
In the pale moonlight

#6 2009-08-14 23:35:50

Illeana_NightRain
Website

Steak. Rare.

But I've always liked a mostly rare steak anyway whether I'm feeling wolfy or not, so yeah. haha.

"I haven't slept in what seems like a century and now I can barely breathe" -The Crow and the Butterfly, Shinedown
Apart, we are broken. Together, we are one.
Oh yeah...did I forget to mention that I'm unhealthily obsessed with bunnies?

#7 2009-08-19 17:43:33

flickery

AxleSargos wrote:

Humans. Always seems to work for me.

Yes and you work for me, now go hide.

I once got a high during a full moon, a healthy high. The kind where I could run for miles without getting tired, quite literally hear everything around me and basically become extra fit in my own right.

That is only because I had a high carbohydrate meal and took some vitamin B complex pills before that, sort of did a 'limit break'. Hey I don't know for sure but it could help, I was literally pumped with adrenaline without feeling stressed.

Last edited by flickery (2009-08-19 17:50:26)

#8 2009-08-19 21:57:36

Viergacht

The werewolf in my book almost singlehandedly keeps the local all-night pizza place in business. All those carbs and fats, fuel for the shapeshift.

#9 2009-10-25 16:01:17

Were-Featherdragon

lol i dont know what food i like to eat but when ever i am in a forest i feel like i can run for hours, and explore more of the areas around me. I usually chicken out because i am by myself

#10 2009-10-25 18:07:54

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Food has nothing to do with 'bringing out the wolf'.... as far as I know it's a mental thing.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#11 2009-10-26 23:22:29

AwakenWolf

Well Shady, it could have something to do with it but like you said it would be mental,
the certain food being your mental trigger.

*Edit - Oh I almost forgot, I LOVE rare steak. Even thinking about it now makes me salivate lol tongue.

Last edited by AwakenWolf (2009-10-26 23:42:22)

Irony isn't ironic ironically. Its ironic. Isn't it?
I just don't have the patience to deal with you anymore. GTFO. NOW!!

#12 2009-10-27 15:08:16

WerewolfLeaAnn

hm, yeah rare steak, mhm, sounds good! makes me hungery... like the wolf... lol!

"I feel the Change, back to a better day, the hair stands on the back of my neck, wildness is the preservation of the world, so seek the wolf in thyself!"- Metallica, "of wolf and man"

#13 2009-10-27 21:09:05

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

People always mention rare steak as making them feel wolfy. Guess I'm just in the minority of not conforming to the stereotype. My food likings and my wolf brain are pretty separate, and I'm skeptical of anyone who says that they're intertwined. Just seems a bit wannabe-ish.

#14 2009-10-27 22:06:40

drkgryfur
crazy wolf
Website

i just eat whatever i can when im hungry...i'm not a picky eatter,and i don't eat much....hell if i'm hungry the food dosen't have to taste good(trust me when u haven't eatten for 2 days you'll know what it's like)

1nor·mal \ˈnȯr-məl\
adjective
1 : strictly a matter of one's opinion
— nor·mal·i·ty — nor·mal·ly

#15 2009-10-28 03:17:12

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

lol, is this in the appropriate section? XD

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#16 2009-12-29 23:15:32

Serris

flickery wrote:

I once got a high during a full moon, a healthy high. The kind where I could run for miles without getting tired, quite literally hear everything around me and basically become extra fit in my own right.

That is only because I had a high carbohydrate meal and took some vitamin B complex pills before that, sort of did a 'limit break'. Hey I don't know for sure but it could help, I was literally pumped with adrenaline without feeling stressed.

I've been there before! an awesome feeling, that.

#17 2010-01-21 20:34:33

Thira-Alpha
Website

very very rare steak

-------------------------
Howling
Its a Hobby ^_^

#18 2010-01-21 21:01:17

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

H3'5 a trU3 w3r3w0lf l0l

#19 2010-01-22 02:44:10

Tokeacola

this may be strange to you all lol but i like raw meat hahahahaha well not the type that i would get really sick off but like stake and bacon all tho i spose they arent completely raw because they would most prob been processed but still yum tongue

....Blinded by me you cant see a thing, Just call my name 'cause i hear you scream, MASTER!!, MASTER!!....

#20 2010-01-23 01:29:53

Thira-Alpha
Website

lolz agreed big_smile

-------------------------
Howling
Its a Hobby ^_^

#21 2010-01-25 07:31:20

Chaoticist

Sometimes the scent of some things cooking can act as a trigger, for me, even if the food itself tastes disgusting.

Most of my triggers are scent-based.

I ended up following this woman around the mall for a while because her scent captivated me...then my girl showed up and smacked the crap out of me.

#22 2010-01-25 11:39:11

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Chaoticist - I know what you mean. As I understand it,  scent in humans is still the sense that is connected most to memory, but I think some people are more susceptible to scent than others. From experience, there tends to be quite a high volume of wolf therians who believe they have an unusually acute sense of smell, but this is unlikely to be due to physical causes and just to the fact that wolf therians 'follow their noses' more because wolves are necessarily associated with a good sense of smell. It's a bit of a chicken and egg scenario.

#23 2010-01-25 13:39:13

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

I wholly agree with both statements. It's definitely not a matter of having "stronger senses" (heaven knows I don't have the best hearing or sight for that matter!). I know for me that I oftentimes will experience mental/phantom shifts while walking around campus and being "exposed" to all the different scents that there are there. Hahaha, one time I felt rather embarrassed because while walking to where my car was parked, I caught a whiff of the dumpster behind the ROTC building and actually wandered over there to smell it (I was already in a weak mental shift). Haha, anyways, just as I finish I turn to resume my walk and here comes one of my friends walking the other way. He gave me a look like, "what the heck were you doing?" In retrospect it was quite funny.

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#24 2010-01-25 15:01:12

Chaoticist

That's exactly right, you two. I don't believe in your senses being heightened just because you're a Therian. In certain situations, maybe, from adrenalin when you are excited or frightened, certainly your senses will seem heightened, when actually your brain is just processing data faster.

#25 2010-03-17 21:16:07

CivilSavage

Tokeacola wrote:

this may be strange to you all lol but i like raw meat hahahahaha well not the type that i would get really sick off but like stake and bacon all tho i spose they arent completely raw because they would most prob been processed but still yum tongue

There's actually something to that, Tokeacola.  They (yes, the infamous "they") have found that it's safer to eat raw steak than hamburger or other ground meat; once it's been ground up, whatever bacteria were residing on the surface of the meat cut are then given access to the interior of the slab, making them harder to kill when (or if) you cook it.  Wash the outside of the steak thoroughly, and you should get away with minimal threat of salmonella.  Careful with any pork cuts, though - swine are notorious ~still~ for harboring trichinellosis if you don't cook them properly.

Board footer