The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-08-05 13:04:14

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

Random piece of feelings

Here is something I wrote when I was alone and bored last night/this morning
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When the world sleeps, and a deep sadness is what I feel, who do I have to share it with? It seems I can only sit here and cry, though it is such a small matter. It is early, but I feel no need to sleep. A friend is here, but he sleeps as well. So…the fact still remains. I am sad, but with no one to share it with. This is the time I cry myself to sleep, or sit awake. My sadness is only increased by the fact I have no one to share my tears with. No brother. No sister. No one I love. No one. Is this the time when I should forget about that, and say simply, “I am a child and need not worry about these things.”? I don’t know what to say. I am too young for love, so then who do I cry to? My friends who reside in my thoughts and my imagination brings to life? They are, sadly, unreal I should think, so it cannot help. I am hungry, but ignore it. I greatly dislike the feeling of being alone…at night is when the pain of loneliness gnaws at my heart. The song boulevard of broken dreams….seems it fits. I don’t write or type my feeling often, but now I feel I need to. I know not why, but I do. Vergil seems so willing to make me happy, but I wish to make him happy. Guess I can’t make everyone happy, but that could’ve been expected. Tell me, whoever would, when you are in the darkness can you help but be sad? It seems correct because when I’m alone in the darkness, I think of sad things. I shall get over it soon, though There is one wish at the moment. I wish for Vergil to see me soon, and be who he says he is. If he cannot, I prey that he is safe and feels no sadness. I just wish I had someone such as a brother to share my feelings with. They say that people who were born only children wish for siblings…It is true. But yet, people who do have sibling wish they didn’t. I do not understand, for it seems you are lonely without someone to share your feelings with, and cry with over sad times, and to laugh with in good times, right?

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#2 2009-08-05 14:45:38

lord_hondros
Hound Of Darkness

Re: Random piece of feelings

I had no sister for 10 years... I had always wished for a sibling, because I was alone, I had... maybe a few good friends, but I never talked on the phone. What little I can remember about my childhood back then... Some of it was good, but most was bad... I was... abused. And I think that has scarred me for life. I am beginning to lose my feelings. Even sadness. And it sucks. Anyways, back to the point. I wished for a sibling, constantly. And know that I've had a sister for almost 6 years, it's not fun... She's always yelling at me, and we're always fighting. There are only a few times when we actually have fun. And I was stuck in the whole "darkness" Thing for a VERY long time... THere's still a part of me that is, and that part makes me sad every now and then. Whatever is hurting you, I hope you get better. Things always do. Although, one thing you NEVER want to do, is wish you couldn't feel. It sucks. I'm starting to lose my emotions, and that actually hurts.

#3 2009-08-05 14:52:04

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

aye....ok.*hugs Lord hondros*

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#4 2009-08-05 14:52:22

lord_hondros
Hound Of Darkness

*Huggles*

#5 2009-08-05 14:59:28

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

lol,well i feel better now

#6 2009-08-05 15:00:36

lord_hondros
Hound Of Darkness

THat's good.

#7 2009-08-05 21:45:35

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

smile

#8 2009-08-14 02:41:33

clinteastwood95

*bawls* *is bummed out now* now that i think of it,i got  no one to share anything like that with either. *shrugs* eh...i messed up. *keeps mouth shut*

#9 2009-08-14 21:13:58

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

you are my brother,hunter smile

#10 2009-08-15 01:55:46

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

Another
----------------------------------------------------------------
I see a shadow in the corner of my eye,and wonder,who is it?I look,and its gone but i see it there.Who it is i cannot tell,and i feel that i have missed a great oppertunity this summer.somehow,I feel like ive missed it.I dont even know what it is,and i missed it.But on the other side,I feel i have helped someone close to me.that is always good,but i still wonder who that shadow is.

Board footer