The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#226 2012-10-09 11:56:17

The Busboy
Administrator

Re: 911 (If you need help, post in here and someone will try to help you)

shadowwolfx wrote:

Could you change my member field to Elder Alpha ?

Done, you are all set!

#227 2012-10-09 14:05:38

shadowwolfx
Elder Alpha

thx man

They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."

#228 2015-06-04 20:35:34

ElLoboDelMundo
Website

I am in La Paz, BCS, Mexico, suffering from serious cognitive symptoms, alone, seeking asylum due to universal bullying, am extremely vulnerable to being taken advantage of, cannot safely sail alome, was recently attacked by three youths after I told them I would not give them anymore money, I am being bullied by gringos and expats, believe.my goverment is censoering my communication efforts, am suffering a major deppressive cycle, am unable to even ask for help due to my cognitive symptoms, and face a threat from a VERY early hurricane, and am in a ship I have been unable to make safe for bad weather because I was conned and robbed of $35,000 in 18 months before I left the US last October, never to return.

What help do I need?

Simple, someons who cares.  I have never experienced love and the first people to ask me if I am okay was the Mexican Navy when they brought information on Blanca yesterday.

Just care.  If you care, you can help, because no one in the world but me can solve my problems.  Ubfortunately for me, I am unable to solve them myself and require no more than a loving mate to not only get past my disabilities, but to restore my full potential as a genius.

Please view.my invitation on FA under El-Lobo_del_mundo on Furaffinity.

Thanks!

A wolf has no mirror.  The only reflection I see is in the faces of those I affect, good or bad.  I make it a point to always remain beautiful in this measure only.

#229 2015-06-09 11:13:03

The Busboy
Administrator

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it.  It is a relatively quiet site, but many people here with common interests regarding the topic of werewolves.
Peace to you.

Board footer