The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-08-06 12:56:56

fearless freak

WereWolverine

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3944/werewolfwolverine.jpg

Werewolf Wolverine
Hiking in the European mountains of his youth, Nightcrawler, along with Wolverine are attacked by a giant wolf! Injured during the battle, Wolverine soon begins to change into a half-man, half-wolf creature! Extremely powerful and completely out-of-control, the Werewolf-Wolverine escapes and rushes deep into the forest! Seeking a mysterious tribe of gypsies that hold the only cure for Wolverine's condition, Nightcrawler races against time to save his old friend!

Last edited by fearless freak (2009-08-06 12:58:10)

if you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough

#2 2009-08-06 13:13:32

Jacob

Re: WereWolverine

Holy hell, wolverine was scary before, but being a werewolf, thats gently caressing terrifying.

I like the little
"HOWLLLLL" on the side

Heavy nymphetamine user.

#3 2009-08-06 19:51:40

WolfMontana

It's funny, they had a werewolverine in Wolverine First Class a few issues ago.

What's hilarious is that Wolverine turning into a werewolf with a muzzle, digigrade legs, etc, is impossible. His skeleton, which would have to shift to produce these wolf-like forms, is completely encased in indestructible, non-malleable, adamantium. It would not change shape.

</geek> tongue

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#4 2009-08-07 08:52:44

fearless freak

WolfMontana wrote:

What's hilarious is that Wolverine turning into a werewolf with a muzzle, digigrade legs, etc, is impossible. His skeleton, which would have to shift to produce these wolf-like forms, is completely encased in indestructible, non-malleable, adamantium. It would not change shape.

</geek> tongue

there was also a WereWolverine in  the last issue of Army Of Darkness Vs Marvel Zombies

#5 2009-08-07 23:42:50

WolfMontana

Really? Darn it, I must get my hands on that issue wink

#6 2009-08-08 03:34:48

fearless freak

its one of the last panels

#7 2009-08-08 09:32:10

Viergacht

WolfMontana wrote:

</geek> tongue

But if it's non-malleable, how did they get it around his bones in the first place? And how does he produce red blood cells?

#8 2009-08-08 12:45:57

WolfMontana

Oh wait, are you trying to make comic book science completely realistic? Hold up there pardner! big_smile

They played with that in the Marvel Presents origin story and the movie. Adamantium can apparently be manipulated in liquid form (ie, super super hot) and shaped, but once it cools, that's it. Indestructible.

*shrugs* If someone can explain to me how they got it liquid in the first place, that would answer alot of questions.

As to the red blood cells issue - blood vessels directly enter your bones, so I would assume that the adamantium can't encase it completely. What you'd end up with in the real world though is completely shredded blood vessels. However, since Wolvie's got that wee healing factor I guess he compensates for that. I know it's been played around with in a few issues that if Wolvie loses the healing factor, he eventually will die.

#9 2009-08-08 14:23:22

fearless freak

yeah, in the Old man Wolverine comics he does die eventually

#10 2009-08-08 20:55:54

Viergacht

WolfMontana wrote:

Oh wait, are you trying to make comic book science completely realistic? Hold up there pardner! big_smile

They played with that in the Marvel Presents origin story and the movie. Adamantium can apparently be manipulated in liquid form (ie, super super hot) and shaped, but once it cools, that's it. Indestructible.

*shrugs* If someone can explain to me how they got it liquid in the first place, that would answer alot of questions.

As to the red blood cells issue - blood vessels directly enter your bones, so I would assume that the adamantium can't encase it completely. What you'd end up with in the real world though is completely shredded blood vessels. However, since Wolvie's got that wee healing factor I guess he compensates for that. I know it's been played around with in a few issues that if Wolvie loses the healing factor, he eventually will die.

Heh, I was halfways joking, then I started thinking, waitaminute . . . then again, we're talking a comic where mutations give people the ability to control the weather and teleport, so shapeshifting adamantium shouldn't be THAT hard to explain away. Maybe during the shift it sublimates and then reforms . . .

#11 2009-08-10 18:09:14

The Busboy
Administrator

Cool figure, very fun indeed.

Board footer