The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-08-08 18:17:59

Cratys
Website

So pissed off you....(a side note)

So, stemming from my other post....When you are angry, really mad, has your therianthropy ever come out? How? What happened? Even growled like crazy at someone and slashed claw marks into the wall by their face? How did people react to your beastly rage? Share your stories please! big_smile

#2 2009-08-08 18:32:49

TheGremlin
Wolf across the Pond

Re: So pissed off you....(a side note)

Me personally, no rage. I'm a werewolf/wolf therian, and I've never really had any 'beastly rage' moments. Then again, I tend not to be angered easily, if at all...and I'm pretty damn relaxed, so getting me angry in the first place would be an achievement. smile

So from me, there isn't any stories of me shifting from anger, and I don't think there will be, as there isn't ever much for me to get angry about, or anything strong enough to trigger any noticable anger . Sorry! big_smile

Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year

#3 2009-09-01 19:06:46

NyghtShade
Website

For me I've had alot of territorial issues and have quietly pushed the person out of my domain without realizing WHY I'm doing it to the point of yelling at them... I'm a great cat therian hope this helps...

On the flip note I know when I'm upset or bored i usually go into grooming my arm hair...

"Too see everything clearly is the bane of existence, But to see nothing is even worse."

#4 2009-09-01 23:20:54

bloodlust
werewolf guardian
Website

For me i've had a few instance were i growled furiously at some one for making my angry. thats what happens when you piss a wolf therian of.

"Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend."
http://s1.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=152377

#5 2009-09-19 04:18:15

MytaWolfChild

when someone tends to piss me off i either yell, or, if they're a guy friend, give them one of my "gentle beatings". however, if someone REALLY pisses me off (as in, pinning me to the ground and rubbing it in my face) i somehow get panicy and then start biting, snarling, doing anything to get them OFF me. i don't know why it makes me so mad, but i can get very violent when it happens. and when they finally let go, i usually crawl away and stick to someone i trust who didn't just pin me. it takes awhile for this feeling to drift away.

"You think you're cute, don't you?"
"I think I'm ADORABLE." - Dean Winchester
~Myta~

#6 2009-09-19 14:38:57

WolfVanZandt
Website

Therianthropy pervades a person's life so what ever they do is going to be colored with their life experiences as a Therian.

Some friends have a very hyperactive child that can't stop long enough to take "no" for a answer. On this particular day, my back was hurting me pretty badly and she wanted to jump up on my back. I kept telling her "no" and she kept trying to climb up. She tried one time too many and I whirled around and said, "I said, no!" but it came out as a really loud growl. She stood frozen, stared at me, then turn and ran off in the other direction.

What I'm saying is that anyone would have yelled at her but, being a Therian and being used to growling instead, what came out wasn't the word's I intended bu8t a growl.

By the way, we're still friends.....

smile

#7 2009-09-19 23:35:38

Roi Doberwolf
Pleasantville resident
Website

When someone agitates me, I growl at them.
When really jacked, I bite my hand 'til it almost or does bleed... since I don't really prefer that, I also mangle dead trees (the tree huger inside won't let me kill live ones big_smile).
When I'm pissed and can't do anything about it (on-line for example...) well, after being really broody, I get over it some by getting my mind off it (watching something funny... or looking up violent gore filled were pics...). It was the last straw yesterday though, so I joined this site. Loving it so far, but I'm kinda 'homesick' for the old forum. Either way, I hope I don't get chased out here too...

"Man is not a beast. Compared to man, beast are angels. Do they kill their own for the sake of killing?
Do they worship Satan? Man wrecks, and ravages, and calls the devil. But unlike beasts, and unlike angels...
Man can cry, and confess, and repent. Change, and begin again. GIVE THE DEVIL HELL!"

#8 2009-09-20 04:14:37

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

Im glad you like it here Roi! big_smile

"It is better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not."
                                                                                          -Andre Gide

#9 2009-09-20 09:50:52

shadowwolfx
Elder Alpha

all the time, when startled, angered, hurting, even when I'm nervous you see the wolf come out. I actually have a funny story about that. I had only been at my collage for a week and, this girl noticed I was different lol come to find out she was a therian also but, I didn't know this. Well to make a long story short; we ended up in the parking lot for a few hours after everyone was gone. We were circulating around each other. I didn't know what the term therian was but what I did know is I am wolf and I just ran into tiger. Funny feeling that night lol we didn't know whether to f*** each others brains out or maul each other and, no, we are not together, I never let her get that close.

They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."

#10 2009-09-20 10:18:59

Roi Doberwolf
Pleasantville resident
Website

AshenWolf wrote:

Im glad you like it here Roi! big_smile

Thanks Ashen ^^
Everyone's so nice to each other, I can't see me leaving anytime soon! smile

"Man is not a beast. Compared to man, beast are angels. Do they kill their own for the sake of killing?
Do they worship Satan? Man wrecks, and ravages, and calls the devil. But unlike beasts, and unlike angels...
Man can cry, and confess, and repent. Change, and begin again. GIVE THE DEVIL HELL!"

#11 2010-07-19 11:24:47

savagestonerwolf
Website

I've felt the rage now and again. It used to be really bad when I was a child. I was usually shy and goofy but I would have these bursts of anger and violence set off by the smallest things. I would actually have to take anger management classes with my best friend, we both knew they were bull. Now that I'm older I can usually keep it in check with the help of self medicating. But everyonce and a while even with the medication I feel like ripping some throats out and spilling some guts. 
I'm what I guess you guys call a Therian, no physical shifts. Just a strong bond with wolves and dogs along with some dreams, and a few rare possibly mental shifts with the help of hallucinogens. I guess you could call the spirit quests.
Have you guys noticed kind of a hightened level of seductiveness? An undefinable charm? because sometimes it fell like women want nothing to do with me then the next day all eyes are on me. I havent noticed any correspondence with the moon yet. just wondering if others feel it.

#12 2010-07-19 14:21:58

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Nice post Stonerwolf, welcome to the site.

To be on topic:

WolfVanZandt wrote:

Therianthropy pervades a person's life so what ever they do is going to be colored with their life experiences as a Therian.

I agree.  This is all I can really say.  I've learned to control my temper so I don't actually get angry in the moment anymore, but I must admit, being a dragon/raccoon has always affected my moods and feelings.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#13 2010-07-21 12:26:30

Edwin'sCorner

When I was in highschool I played varsity basketball. Now I was never the fastest person on the court by any means. But whenever I was chasing someone down when they were going in for a layup, no matter how much of a head start they had (unless you know they snow hared me) I would always catch them and if not block their shot I would scare them to death.

The other thing, if i ever got hit by someone throwing elbows I would get so mad..My best friend would always tell coach to take me out because whenever I get mad beyond what I normally am and i dig into my therian side well I've only truely lost it once and since then I swore never again. I about strangled some poor girl in the locker room just because she wouldn't shut up. Had her against the wall and everything. When I realized what I was doing I stopped. We made up about a month afterwards and she understands and we're still friends but everynow and then when I get mad it's up to her, my besty, my guy, and my were bear (as I love to call him) to calm me down however possible. I can control my anger it just seems harder for me when I'm around morons.

"The stars in the night they lend me their light to bring me closer to heaven with you" - "Gunslinger" Avenged Sevenfold

#14 2010-07-21 15:14:11

LoupGarouAngel
Website

I find my phantom body is always around these days, and with that, so are my reactions to highly emotional moments. An example is when we had a rush at work a few weeks ago and I was the only one doing anything, I was shouting out the orders but no one was getting them. I could feel my anger slowly rising, and as it did the feeling of hackles being raised, my ears plastered to my head and a snarl became so strong I swore I actually had the body of a wolf. By the climax of the situation I was snapping orders in a low, growling tone and my eyes were so narrowed my coworkers all jumped into action because I "looked like I was about to tear their heads off".

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

#15 2010-07-26 02:11:48

JayJay
The Inner Beast

When i get upset, i try very ard not to hurt anyone, the closest i've come to mauling someone though, was when i clalwed like a mad dog at wall, and everyone was convinced i was insane ( i didn't know at the time i was therain, so i thought i was off my rocker for acting so animal, till a freind of mine ( lion therain) told me about therians, and suggested i come here, (then he moved, and i forget the peice of paper in my dresser for a while, and just found it tonight))

Let them resist, We will hunt forever
-Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger

If you look in the dictionary for the word "Monster", You'll see a photo of me

#16 2010-07-26 02:37:52

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

JayJay, please try to use proper grammar, especially in this section. The therianthropy section is meant to be a slightly more serious part of this site, and it can make it rather difficult to understand what you are trying to say. Thank you!

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#17 2010-07-26 02:41:51

JayJay
The Inner Beast

Again, i'm very sorry about my poor grammar, and i know it's not anyones, but my owns job to make sure my grammar is presentable
I'm currently taking a grammar memory class ( you see, i know almost all of the grammar, i just have a very difficult time remembering it when i speak, or write) to help correct this problem
My apologies to everyone, for the bad grammar

Let them resist, We will hunt forever
-Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger

If you look in the dictionary for the word "Monster", You'll see a photo of me

Board footer