The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#76 2008-04-06 01:02:08

WritingWulf

Re: Welcome to The Werewolf Cafe!

BlueEyesWolf wrote:

..and thus grows WritingWulf's own pack.

Blue you should know I consider everyone in this site my pack, dont forget that.

And yes, my plans for world domination will be coming through soon bwahahahaha!.

And really Cast, its only like this for the lucky new membs wink

#77 2008-04-06 09:58:31

LuminusPup

By the way-Castloin is my mate irl! *Sits on Castloin.* Bwahahahaha...pinned!

I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge; the nightmare I built my own world to escape.

--Evanescence

#78 2008-04-06 11:43:21

wolfsongx

Oh, very cool!

A harmonic sound such as a vibrating string is one in where the harmonics are mathematically related by what is called the harmonic series.
I wanna win your heart and take you to another place you never thought or could dream of.  -- The Halo Friendlies

#79 2008-04-07 07:24:48

BlueEyesWolf

WritingWulf wrote:

LuminusPup wrote:

yes Blue, the pack grows! Writing is trying to take over the world..hehehe.

Blue you should know I consider everyone in this site my pack, dont forget that.

And yes, my plans for world domination will be coming through soon bwahahahaha!.

I knew it! yikes

#80 2008-04-07 07:27:50

BlueEyesWolf

LuminusPup wrote:

By the way-Castloin is my mate irl! *Sits on Castloin.* Bwahahahaha...pinned!

Neat!

#81 2008-04-07 14:38:14

Castloin

Luminus get off of me.  Sheesh.  *rolls Luminus off* Man.

#82 2008-04-07 21:34:59

Randomwolf42
Random Wolf [Moderator]
Website

WritingWulf wrote:

remind me to never get on your bad side

#83 2008-04-07 23:02:25

WritingWulf

Don worry guys! If all goes according to plan, I will be giving all of yall a piece of germany and russia! wink

#84 2008-04-08 06:11:02

BlueEyesWolf

*From my own tropical private island*

Tsk tsk tsk.... no thanks, WritingWulf. I'm perfectly happy with what I have.

To Scifi: Since WHEN WritingWulf had a good side?

*Drum roll and a clang!*

big_smile Better get back on topic, guys, before the Busboy finds out.

#85 2008-04-09 05:49:31

LostAngelWolfDragon

Hi i'm Angel (no its a nick name lol my freinds gave it to me and i dont know why lol)
im outgoing and i have a fascination with werewolves. i try to take in everything and make sense of it like the man turing into a wolf.. personaly i have my own theorys on what this could be. some on this site wont like any of my theorys others might think they may sencebut  please im here to help people who need to talk and feel there introubble of anny sort.

i like to talk. i like to reserch and help so thats what imdoing here i stumbled acrose this site and found it interesting so i'v joined. sorry abought the terrible spelling i'm Dyslexic (hope i spelt that right lol) and i love art i love to do DT as well! i also have ahuge appatite and love the outdoors.

when if finished all my schooling i plan to do a six monthe reserch in america by liveing with the wolves for thouse six months strate and video them. (if ya wanna know more of the "fine detailes" contact me.

so i hope everyone will be happy with what must seem like yet anouther new one lol

IAmLostAngelWolfDragonOfDarknessFallenWithBrokenBlackBloodSpatteredWingsInWateForTheNewDawnToArise
i'm teratorial to say the least but i can be welcoming too
        i wont judge you...                    i dont know you...              but i can talk to you

#86 2008-04-09 05:55:55

LostAngelWolfDragon

something tells me i wrote to much..
iv never joind forms b4

IAmLostAngelWolfDragonOfDarknessFallenWithBrokenBlackBloodSpatteredWingsInWateForTheNewDawnToArise
i'm teratorial to say the least but i can be welcoming too
        i wont judge you...                    i dont know you...              but i can talk to you

#87 2008-04-09 08:24:32

denimwolfie

Hi Everyone, my name is Linz. My screen name is denimwolfie <duh> and I usually would go by Wolfie in the past (even my RL friends call me Wolfie), but lately I go by Denim, I understand there is another Denimwolf here so if Denim is already taken, you can just call me Wolfie.

I was looking around for a few days and decided to join in on all the fun.  I start my own forum, in the member forum section and hopefully tell you more about myself there, but until then...

I just wanted to say hey and hope I find a nice pack to fit in around here.

*Howls Greetings*

-Denimwolfie, fiercely protective of my pack mates
http://world7.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vi … =113161631

#88 2008-04-10 17:39:57

louperis

Hey! I'm sorta new here, meaning I signed up, and then didnt do anything for awhile. Um...I'm a werewolf, I play hard with dogs, I howl when I'm bored and according to all my friends, I'm very centered and zen and dog like, whatever that means.. But I also love piano, besides school, it is my life. I'm really in to different music types, Regina Spektor is personal fave. A good friend of mine likes to send me Israeli whatnot, and I go out for French, and we just have fun together. So any interesting unknown music just send my way! Love to have a look!
My user name is Loup, which is wolf in French (although I am not French...maybe, European cocktail...), and my nickname in that class, and the Eris, is the godess of chaos...roman or greek i can't remember. But, yeah, I am chaotic, a spaz if you will. Should I allow myself, all my entries will most likely be tangent rants on whatever first comes to mind that switches up pronouns and moods and it's just fun to look back and read...
Unfortunately I'm not very well acquainted with werewolf lore, and there isn't much around where I live.
I'm not quite sure what I'm doing here, only that I thought it would be kind of fun, we'll see what happens.

Aurevoir

#89 2008-04-10 19:11:18

WritingWulf

denimwolfie wrote:

Hi Everyone, my name is Linz. My screen name is denimwolfie <duh> and I usually would go by Wolfie in the past (even my RL friends call me Wolfie), but lately I go by Denim, I understand there is another Denimwolf here so if Denim is already taken, you can just call me Wolfie.

I was looking around for a few days and decided to join in on all the fun.  I start my own forum, in the member forum section and hopefully tell you more about myself there, but until then...

I just wanted to say hey and hope I find a nice pack to fit in around here.

*Howls Greetings*

Hey Linz! You will fit in pretty well here. Nice to see ya and I hope we become awesome freinds! Plus, my name is Wulfie also tongue

#90 2008-04-10 19:12:08

WritingWulf

louperis wrote:

Hey! I'm sorta new here, meaning I signed up, and then didnt do anything for awhile. Um...I'm a werewolf, I play hard with dogs, I howl when I'm bored and according to all my friends, I'm very centered and zen and dog like, whatever that means.. But I also love piano, besides school, it is my life. I'm really in to different music types, Regina Spektor is personal fave. A good friend of mine likes to send me Israeli whatnot, and I go out for French, and we just have fun together. So any interesting unknown music just send my way! Love to have a look!
My user name is Loup, which is wolf in French (although I am not French...maybe, European cocktail...), and my nickname in that class, and the Eris, is the godess of chaos...roman or greek i can't remember. But, yeah, I am chaotic, a spaz if you will. Should I allow myself, all my entries will most likely be tangent rants on whatever first comes to mind that switches up pronouns and moods and it's just fun to look back and read...
Unfortunately I'm not very well acquainted with werewolf lore, and there isn't much around where I live.
I'm not quite sure what I'm doing here, only that I thought it would be kind of fun, we'll see what happens.

Aurevoir

Hey! Waz up! Good to see ya

#91 2008-04-10 19:52:22

wolfsongx

Nice to meet you louperis.  smile

A harmonic sound such as a vibrating string is one in where the harmonics are mathematically related by what is called the harmonic series.
I wanna win your heart and take you to another place you never thought or could dream of.  -- The Halo Friendlies

#92 2008-04-12 12:47:14

N.S. Glanzman

Hi there,

I'm new here and I'm actually working on a werewolf novel! I've been into the supernatural since I was a kid, so I guess I've found the right forum! smile

#93 2008-04-12 15:29:03

The Busboy
Administrator

Welcome to all the new people on the site, WOW, great posts eveyone!  Enjoy the site!

#94 2008-04-13 09:15:10

werer
Sniffer
Website

Hi, I'm knew, i have loved the idea of werewolves, but as my family is rather resistant to the whole werewolf thing, I've had to play it kinda low key. I am particularly interested in talking about how werewolves are created, i.e. the sciencefiction part of werewolves. I have a limited artistic talent, but a majorly artistic writing style, know where i'd best start off chatting?

There's a method to my madness, and a madness to my method.
When you feel your skin startin' to itch, and your senses start to reel, it's werewolf time!
*Sniff sniff* I smell art! big_smile

#95 2008-04-13 14:15:49

The Busboy
Administrator

werer wrote:

I have a limited artistic talent, but a majorly artistic writing style, know where i'd best start off chatting?

Hello, and welcome to the site!  To answer your question, you may want to start chatting in the forum topic at the following link to get yourself started.  Hope you like the site here, enjoy.  Here's the link:
http://forum.werewolfcafe.com/viewforum.php?id=4

#96 2008-04-13 14:19:24

The Busboy
Administrator

N.S. Glanzman wrote:

Hi there,

I'm new here and I'm actually working on a werewolf novel! I've been into the supernatural since I was a kid, so I guess I've found the right forum! smile

Please let us know when your novel is available, and good luck to you with it!

#97 2008-04-23 22:22:19

zureth_moonpaw

heelo all ....i'm william mattes, your friendly neighbor hood wolf boy, i'm friends with vampires and humans alike, i've been a werewolf since about eight years old, i am trying to write a novel on werewolves, i have many roleplaying charaters i use online, and i'm seventeen,  i live in the state of arkansas, and i simply love wolves, and lycanthropes of all kind, ....oh and one more thing, i am gay ...but i'm cool tongue

"let the magic of the world flow through you, and blessed be thee, oh....honor the moon, for it holds true power"

#98 2008-04-23 23:24:16

WritingWulf

Sweet! Hello and welcome! You like RPG's you say? Well then youve found the right person to talk to wink. You will find a link on the bottom of my quote under this post that will lead you straight to one of the many RPG's in the "Live Gaming" section.

You will find Alote of stuff here, so have fun and welcome!

#99 2008-04-24 18:41:55

The Busboy
Administrator

Welcome to the site!

#100 2008-04-24 19:53:46

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Hello!I'm Loup,the Winchester lovin' werewolf,please feel free to start a personal forum and chit chat it up with the other awesome members of the site.Hope to see you around!big_smile

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

Board footer