The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2009-10-19 10:28:08

shinigami
Website

Re: Vampyre's are they another type of therian

haha, no underworld is purely mythical... but what im talking about... lets just say from experience that i have encountered all except for the voltus amaveo...

demons/angels are wonderful beings to hang with but you must always be on your guard, demons will trick you if and when they can and they like making deals that obvisously are better for them...

as for a heirarchy demons and angels follow them explicitly... as for lamia and lycan they each have much looser systems holding them in tact. elders are about the highest a vampire leader gets, and a wolf is a alpha or part of the pack... if you wanna ask me more im willing to elaborate... lol

http://tiandiyuhui.ning.com/ a place for all those who walk our paths...
vampirefreaks-samuraillama
for the wounded man may say to his assailant, if i  live i shall kill you, if i die you are forgive, such is the way of honor...

#27 2009-10-19 15:11:20

AwakenWolf

Yea, well is the demon Hierarchy the Duke, Great Duke, etc system or is that just some pretty sci-fi?

Irony isn't ironic ironically. Its ironic. Isn't it?
I just don't have the patience to deal with you anymore. GTFO. NOW!!

#28 2009-10-19 18:06:40

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

shinigami> I have no idea what you're talking about.  It sounds to me like you're on an acid trip to me.
Awaken> There is no "Demon Hierarchy" that I'm aware of.  From what I know, it's like everything else: the only hierarchies are those formed within a willing group.
Maybe this topic would be better to discuss on a site that actually deals with the Occult, rather than a specialty forum on a werewolf fansite?

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#29 2009-10-20 06:36:11

shinigami
Website

i think your being to critical why cant people discuss things... lol

anyhow yes although the actual heirarchy is-
seraphim, cherubim,trones
dominions,principalities,powers
virtues,archdemons,demons

then they have a military structure similiar to our own form of military... as fr nobility ranks they fall in line
prince
king
marquis
duke
earl
president

im just putting the information out there fr anyone that interested so chill lol...

anyhow, im just informing, that thre are more than the accepted spiritualistic beaings and they all pay a special part in things...

for the wounded man may say to his assailant, if i  live i shall kill you, if i die you are forgive, such is the way of honor...

#30 2009-10-21 00:33:45

WolfVanZandt
Website

Y'know, medieval folks didn't have TV and they had a lot of time after sunset to sit around and dream up involved fantasies about turning lead into gold and complex hierarchies for angels and demons. I've dealt with angels and demons for quite a while now and while there is some structure (they are social creatures, after all) it's nothing so involved as the medieval dreamers schemes.

The big question is - why in the world would they use terms invented by humans to describe their social hierarchies?

#31 2009-10-21 02:56:04

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

There, VanZandt is saying something that I can agree with. (I hate agreeing with him so often, but I can't help it.)

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#32 2009-10-21 10:21:56

shinigami
Website

im just in mockery as far as ive been told... but how have you seen it set up then?

#33 2009-10-21 21:13:52

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

I've seen it set up.... Like your FACE!

#34 2009-10-21 23:15:00

WolfVanZandt
Website

What, you mean angels and demons? I'm going to forestall that question by simply saying that I avoid overthinking the situation.

Frankly, their mentalities are too alien to be trying to analyze from a human viewpoint, so I don't try. It's never seemed a very practical thing to do.

#35 2009-10-23 02:26:39

shinigami
Website

fair enough id say leave it at that and continue on. deal?

#36 2009-10-23 15:08:50

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Is there anything to continue?  I think we said it: Vampires are a related group, but they are not Otherkin (which is what they would be), they are closer to energy workers.  Do a search on them if you want to find out more, or just try The Psychic Vampire Support Page, which one of them linked me.

#37 2009-10-25 10:57:31

shinigami
Website

i also have a website with some close friends who are psych and sangarians(sp) that you can learn alot if you would like to know further

Board footer