The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-08-14 13:18:31

Viergacht

"Silver Bullet Screen" poster

I didn’t realize til after that the title "Fool Moon" had already been used. D'oh. I haven’t thought of a new one yet. Possibly “Silver Bullet Screen” or something similar)

http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/226/0/9/0912f2821077b2dd44a597ba23e6f570.jpg

Larger version: http://viergacht.deviantart.com/art/Sil … -133351491

Meet Jasper Berquier, a down-on-his luck werewolf struggling to make it on his own in the big city. He grew up in a small town in sheep farming country where his parents (also werewolves) earned their keep by protecting the flocks. They warned him that the people back home had had generations to get used to the idea of werewolves, but things would be very different elsewhere. Jasper refused to listen to their advice. He was suffocated with boredom and didn’t want to spend the rest of his life chasing off coyotes and stepping in sheep crap.

Unfortunately, his parents were right. Most of his belongings are stolen the first night there, and he ends up crashing with a group of young homeless folks who’ve banded together for protection. One of his new friends mentions that a local director of low budget horror movies is auditioning for his latest a werewolf flick, and as a “walking special effect“ Jas is a natural for the part. At first, he refuses. Those movies give werewolves a bad name and he hates to rely on his shape shifting to get by, but when the choice is between his principles and starving, he gives in.

Naturally he’s a big hit. He reluctantly starts enjoying himself, not the least because he’s sweet on the lead actress, Clare . But on the last day of shooting, he shows up on the set to discover her bloody, mutilated body! Of course everyone suspects the werewolf, and poor Jas is forced to go into hiding. Will he be able to track down Clare’s real killer and prove his innocence before the city’s squad of highly trained werewolf-bounty hunters put him down like a rabid dog?

Last edited by Viergacht (2009-08-14 13:22:26)

#2 2009-08-15 21:07:09

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

Re: "Silver Bullet Screen" poster

its very nice,despite the already used name

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#3 2009-08-15 21:34:32

punxnotdead

Wow, that is an amazing piece! Very well done on the werewolf, especially the lighting. Digital?

I'm an aspiring bodybuilder! smile
"Be yourself to be free." - The Unseen
I <3 SMALLVILLE!!!

#4 2009-08-16 00:32:08

Black Shuck
Website

That's cool dude! I like it! big_smile

"Would you love a monsterman?
Could you understand beauty of the beast?
I would do it all for you, would you do it all,
Do it all for me?" -Lordi

#5 2009-08-16 11:05:41

Viergacht

punxnotdead wrote:

Wow, that is an amazing piece! Very well done on the werewolf, especially the lighting. Digital?

Yep, it's a couple of photos cobbled together and painted over. Thanks!

#6 2009-08-22 13:31:05

The Busboy
Administrator

Looks awesome!

Board footer