The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2009-08-23 20:33:42

Illeana_NightRain
Website

Re: Obtaining a full p-shift also know as a Physical shift

I think I worded what I had said wrong. I believe that everything is going to be the same in the end, but that all of the beliefs developed in different areas so that everyone could understand. Hence where I say, it all boils down to the same thing.

I understand the way you believe, I just don't believe the same way. I agree that there needs to be a balance of faith and reason. There are some things that were done or believed in older times that really just aren't practical. Which is why, as I said, a lot of people have altered the beliefs to meet modern times. I mean, you hear stories of people being able to fly and that if you do certain things it will make you fly, but I'm not about to go put on traditional garb and climb to the top of a roof with a broomstick and jump off. But there are some things that I do just believe and I can't explain why. I stopped trying to find a way to explain it other than I just do.

And Crimson, thank you. I've heard that from several people. I would like to learn more about magic, but I don't have anyone to really teach me. I've got to figure all of it out on my own. Can make things difficult sometimes.

"I haven't slept in what seems like a century and now I can barely breathe" -The Crow and the Butterfly, Shinedown
Apart, we are broken. Together, we are one.
Oh yeah...did I forget to mention that I'm unhealthily obsessed with bunnies?

#27 2009-10-28 13:05:58

Cratys
Website

SOOO I'm gonna be random and jump in here.

I myself attempted a black magic summoning to invoke the spirit of the werewolf to posess me and give me the power to change. Please note, I am high Priestess of the Silent No More coven, so I have some knowledge in this area. I've also dabbled in the black arts and...well it scares me a bit. For me, working with black energy is easier than white. However, not a damn thing happened. But I do have a theory as to why it failed.

The original spell (like most werewolf spells) says, on the first night of the full moon, make a pentagram on the floor, either in blood, chalk, with tape, or just in the sand outside. The pentagram should be 7 feet wide. Then you're supposed to make a 3 fot wide circle in the center. At each point of the circle, you're supposed to light black candles in a clock-wise direction (clockwise for invoking spirits). Then you're supposed stand (nude) in the middle and then ramble off all this silly nonsense:

"Spirits from the deep Who never sleep, Be kind to me.
Spirits from the grave Without a soul to save, Be kind to me.
Spirits of the trees That grow upon the leas, Be kind to me.
Spirits of the air, Foul and black, not fair, Be kind to me,
Water spirits hateful, To ships and bathers fateful, Be kind to me.
Spirits of earthbound dead That glide with noiseless tread, Be kind to me.
Spirits of heat and fire, Destructive in your ire, Be kind to me.
Spirits of cold and ice, Patrons of crime and vice, Be kind to me.
Wolves, vampires, satyrs, ghosts! Elect of all the devilish hosts! I pray you send hither,
Send hither, send hither,
The great gray shape that makes men shiver!
Shiver, shiver, shiver!
Come! Come! Come! Come, spirit so powerful!
Come spirit so dread,
From the home of the werewolf, the home of the dead.
Come, give me thy blessing!
Come, lend me thine ear!
O spirit of darkness!
Oh spirit so drear!
Come mighty phantom!
Come great Unknown!
Come from thy dwelling so gloomy and lone.
Come, I beseech thee; depart from thy lair,
And body and soul shall be thine, I declare.
Haste, haste, hast, horrid spirit, haste!
Speed, speed, speed, scaring spirit, speed!
Fast, fast, fast, fateful spirit, fast!
I offer to thee, Great Spirit of the Unknown, this night, my body and soul, on the condition that thou grantest me, from this night to the hour of my death, the power of metamorphosing, at will, into a wolf.
I beg, I pray, I implore thee - thee, unparalleled Phantom of Darkness, to make me a werewolf - a werewolf! Make me a werewolf!
Make me a man-eater!
Make me a werewolf!
Make me a woman-eater!
Make me a werewolf!
Make me a child-eater!
I pine for blood! Human blood!
Give it me! Give it me tonight!
Great Wolf Spirit! Give it me, and Heart, body, and soul, I am yours.
'Tis night! 'Tis night! and the moon shines white Over pine and snow-capped hill; The shadows stray through burn and brae And dance in the sparkling rill. '
Tis night! 'Tis night! And the devil's light Casts glimmering beams around. The maras dance, the nisses prance On the flower-enameled ground.
'Tis night! 'Tis night! And the werewolf's might Makes men and nature shiver. Yet its fierce gray head and stealthy tread Are naught to thee, oh river! River, river, river. Oh water strong, that swirls along, I prithee a werewolf make me. Of all things dear, my soul, I swear, In death shall not forsake thee."

Then you're supposed to crouch and transform right afterward or when the flames burn blue. *rolls eyes*

But nothing happened when I tried this. Why? well either it's not a real spell (most likely). Or....

Before I actually attempted the spell I called up my friend who I know to be a satanist. He said not to burn black candles, but white (for protection). He said to place a quartz stone for protection beneath my feet for protection. He also advised that I light incense and place it at the door and window for more protection. I also cleansed my ritual space and set up a circle where evil could not enter. I recorded the entire ritual on my phone just in case something happened...but nothing did.

As you can tell by the fabricated "incantation" my efforts to protect myself messed up the whole thing, it's clearly supposed to be summoning evil and dark spirits. The original spell is basically asking all the dark entities you could possibly and accidentally invoke to pretty much rape you. By setting up all the protection, I protected myself from the very spirit I was summoning and thus nothing happened. Plus I did the spell during the waning moon rather than the full moon. It just didn't work. I can still post my vids of the ritual if you want to see my sad attempt. But again, nothing happened.

Here's a little disclaimer. I'm not saying this spell works. I know it doesn't work, but then again I did it wrong. I'm not gonna say it won't work for someone who does it without protection because I really don't know. I'm pretty sure this spell is a farce, but feel free to give it a shot. What's the worst that can happen?-besides looking stupid if or when it fails.

*sigh* well there ya go, have fun. If you attempt it the right way, I would also advise setting up a camera to record the entire attempt. Review the tape later even if it doesn't work. Maybe you'll catch something abnormal.

#28 2009-12-23 16:47:53

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Ok, I know 99% of my experience with practicing magic is with Primal and Natural magic, but that spell sounds like absolute bulls***.  Even if it wasn't though, you SHOULD NOT have posted that kind of spell on a forum with people who might actually try it without knowing what they're doing.  In any case, the only time you'd actually use a crazy pre-written incantation like that is to summon (not invoke, summon) spirits, (otherwise, you'd make it up yourself) and pretty bad (murderous ones, actually) ones judging by its content, which is always a very bad idea.
As for the subject at hand, I've actually looked heavily into things like P-Shifting, and what I've found is that it's not only impossible, but unnecessary.  You're welcome to look into it yourself (as long as you don't try rituals like that), but you're going to have to be ready to give it up after a while, because it's not worth it.

Last edited by SherlawkDragon (2009-12-23 16:49:35)

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#29 2009-12-25 12:25:41

Viergacht

SherlawkDragon wrote:

Ok, I know 99% of my experience with practicing magic is with Primal and Natural magic, but that spell sounds like absolute bulls***.  Even if it wasn't though, you SHOULD NOT have posted that kind of spell on a forum with people who might actually try it without knowing what they're doing.

You do realize magic isn't real and that absolutely nothing will happen either way?

#30 2009-12-26 01:29:03

WolfVanZandt
Website

Hmmm....and my Socratic side pipes in and asks, "How do you know that?"

#31 2009-12-26 20:20:20

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Interesting, because Socrates is looking over my shoulder right now, and he says that anyone who thinks they are going to convince someone who just said they practiced magic that it's not real by just saying it's not real is an idiot or just troll-baiting.  In both cases, there's no use in responding.

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#32 2009-12-26 20:42:17

choondooga

Dananananananana Batman!

All I know is that they hurt like hell and as soon as I can get up off this floor I’m gonna find that bastard and kill him.
- Gabe Ambrose

#33 2009-12-27 00:13:23

WolfVanZandt
Website

Heh, my Socrates is real and yours is just imaginary....nya nya nya

#34 2009-12-27 13:17:33

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

My Socrates is an emerald green magical dragon, yours is just an old dude in an old toga...nya nya nya

#35 2009-12-27 17:07:17

choondooga

Dananananana WOLFMAN!!!!

All I know is that they hurt like hell and as soon as I can get up off this floor I’m gonna find that bastard and kill him.
- Gabe Ambrose

#36 2009-12-27 23:54:19

WolfVanZandt
Website

hmm

Well, y'got me there.

#37 2009-12-28 13:24:17

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Old Man VanZandt wrote:

Well, y'got me there.

Yes.  I believe I do.  That's what you get for quoting people who were born around the same time as you. :|

#38 2009-12-28 13:47:57

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

I just noticed there was a bit of a thing about P-Shifting through Evil Magic (also known as "Black" or "Dark" Magic, but I find the two terms mis-imply things and Dark sounds like Darkness Based, which is a sub-form of Primal and Nature magic) on the first page of this, so I thought I might add my thoughts to it.
First of all, the idea that you'd need to use Evil Magic for something is wrong.  There's always more than one method to reach the same result, so it stands to reason that if you wanted to P-Shift, using Nature or Primal magic should work just as well as Evil magic.  The only exception is summoning something that is evil itself, which is STUPID and counterproductive to most people's purposes because evil spirits only want to do evil things, which may be another reason it didn't work for you: you weren't aligned with the spirit you were summoning, it wanted to kill things, you wanted to learn things, the two are incompatible.

In any case, this isn't an occult forum, this is a werewolf fansite, so talking about this here means we're totally off topic. XD  The origional question was if there was a way to P-Shift, and the answer is that no one has found one, and alot of people (including entire covens devoted to it) have looked.  They also started talking about having gotten 50% of the way, and I agree that even with video proof, I wouldn't believe them.

It also now strikes me, What is choondooga going on about?? O!o  I had a teacher in High School who we called "Batman"... He later became an administrator... I used to play that song when he'd walk by...

Last edited by SherlawkDragon (2009-12-28 13:48:26)

#39 2009-12-28 15:52:50

choondooga

Sherlawk, I was just skimming about and decided to put in my two cents. So . . . I was random. Everyone was being serious, and serious is dull.
Heh heh . . .

- Gabe Ambrose

#40 2009-12-29 10:57:07

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Oh, well then, that's one way to add to the post count....

Speaking of this magic stuff, I've recently been expanding Therian.Wikia's information base, and that's one of the things I'm running over.  I couldn't believe how Wicca-Centric [[Magic]] was, it even talked about "Right hand" and "Left hand" as if they were universal laws of nature...

Last edited by SherlawkDragon (2009-12-29 10:57:48)

#41 2010-01-12 12:03:03

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

That didn't make any sense, and was totally off topic, but ok.

#42 2010-01-12 12:25:51

Cratys
Website

I'd like to apologize. I think I was misunderstood, I posted that bunch of nonsense just so someone might find it amusing, the way I constantly put the spell down and said over and over that it was false was my disclaimer. When it comes down to it, p shifting is impossible, even if someone did that spell right, nothing would happen. At most the person would end up with some kind of angry entity hanging around him. I think the original poster asked for a dark spell on how, so I found one. There are tons of illegitimate and false, sometimes just plain silly spells on spellsofmagic.com. I never meant for anyone to take that post seriously. I suppose I need to work on my internet sarcasm. Again really sorry. And next time ill just post a link and put out more of a disclaimer next time. Sorry.

#43 2010-04-13 03:33:53

MamaJarly
Website

okay. first off, there is no such thing as magick being evil or good.  ALL magick is neutral.  it is the intent behind it that decides what the energy is going to do.

second off..... what in the nine HELLS is a SATANIST doing telling a person to use white candles for protection?!?!?!??  unless of course said satanist knew that the spell in question was a summoning of spirits spell and not a shape shifting spell.  and didn't want their "friend" getting hurt by messing with something that they had no business messing with in the first place. 

is shape-shifting possible?  yes it is. I've witnessed it.  have I ever done it?  hell no!  I saw the pain the person went through doing it.  I'm a big ol' pussy when it comes to pain. *L*  so yeah... no. I ain't doin' it.   would I suggest it to anyone else?  again, hell no!  it's dangerous and painful.   (did I mention that I hate pain? LOL)  can I prove that I saw this?  nope!  do I care if people believe Me or not about it? again.... nope!  ^_^  whether or not you believe is up to you.  I'm not here to convince you about it otherwise.  I'm only giving My personal thoughts and personal knowledge on the subject.

oh! yeah.... question..... I understand that you were trying to amuse folks with the spell that you attempted... but why did you post the entire thing?!?!!?  do you not realize the danger that you posted for people to get into that have no business messing with stuff like this?!?!!?    you posted this knowingly!!!!!!!!  NO High Priestess, or High Priest for that matter, worth their SALT would have knowingly posted something like this!!!  it's one thing to just hint on a few things you did, and another one entirely to publicly post the entire ritual!  are you mad,woman?!?!!???   posting disclaimers won't stop anyone from trying what you posted.  nor will it fix anything that goes wrong or any injuries that person might incur.   and just because someone ASKED for a dark spell you GAVE it to them?  PUBLICLY?!?!!?!?  for shame!!!!!!!  intended or not, you just opened a whole crapload of negativity by posting that thing.  ANY time you give out something like this, whether it be for good or bad of indifferent, you take on the responsibility of it and of anything that comes of it.   next time, use the brains that the gods gave you before you post anything willy-nilly like that.

by the way.... you are NOT a high priestess of ANY kind.  if you are, I'd like to know how you were put in that position and how long it took you to get there.  if you WERE a high priestess, as you claim, then you'd have known better than to have changed ANYTHING in how that spell was done.  you would have done everything EXACTLY as it said to do.  all you did was prove to Me that you are just a CHILD playing in a world that you have no business playing in.   go back to your learnings.  you have no business being a teacher.

Last edited by MamaJarly (2010-04-13 03:53:39)

"Women and Cats will do as they please. Men and Dogs should get used to this fact and get over themselves." -Me

#44 2010-04-13 06:56:50

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

...sorry but im reading blah blah blah at bou tthe mid way point....

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#45 2010-04-13 19:58:37

MamaJarly
Website

that's okay, lupusindefined... if you were able to get beyond the "blahblachblachblahBLAH" part, then the message would have been meant for you.  obviously it's not. ^_^

"Women and Cats will do as they please. Men and Dogs should get used to this fact and get over themselves." -Me

#46 2010-04-13 21:11:08

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

it just seems as if you start to ramble on about rather obviouse stuff thats all

Last edited by lupusindefined (2010-04-13 21:11:44)

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#47 2010-04-13 21:38:26

Rogue
Lunatic

This is how you do it:
Stand up, facing a full moon.
Put your right foot in.
Take your right foot out.
Do the hokey-pokey.
Turn it all about.
That's how you obtain a full p-shift!

WARNING: IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE . . . STAY AWAY FROM ME!
"I'm not in a bad mood. I'm practically sociable."
"All I know is that it hurts like hell, and as soon as I can get off this floor I'm gonna find that bastard and kill him!"
http://running-rogue.deviantart.com/      http://www.facebook.com/supergayadventures

#48 2010-04-14 00:11:15

CrimsonRiver
Enigmatic Unwonted

I knew the hokey-pokey really was what it's all about! Who knew bumper stickers could be so enlightening?!

Last edited by CrimsonRiver (2010-04-14 00:11:28)

Humanity is dust, within humility's splendor. I offer you the emptiness which you seek. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind.

If bullshit were music, you'd be a big brass band.

#49 2010-04-14 02:55:20

MamaJarly
Website

Lupus, that's okay. *L*  when I get upset about someone who's supposed to be in a high position like that doing something so obviously stupid, I tend to go off. ^_^  I was raised in the ways of magick, so it hit a rather strong chord with Me.  the part of the post where I was "going off" was actually intended towards the so-called "High Priestess".

*can't help but dance to Rogue's song* o.O oh, sorry!  *L* was I not supposed to do that?

*snickers at CrimsonRiver* love?  if you want enlightening bumper stickers, I've got a magazine to -die- for!  LOL

#50 2010-04-17 01:33:35

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Ok, first of all, Rogue and Choondooga need to be more original with avatars.
Second of all, Lupuslongname is right, the message is annoyingly rambly, especially the bawwfest about Cratys being silly.
In any case, MamaJarly, stop being silly.  While Cratys probably shouldn't have done that, it's not THAT big of a deal, and someone already said something anyway. (MONTHS ago, by the way)

SO.  You say you've "witnessed shape-shifting".  Please elaborate?  I've heard alot of claims which turned out to be lies and hoaxes, I've tried alot of the so called "methods" to do it, so I'm quite interested in what you're talking about.

Also, as this thread continues, I wonder if it should be moved to the Therianthropy section.  I think I'm gonna ask Busboy...

Board footer