The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#51 2010-04-17 06:03:32

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

Re: Obtaining a full p-shift also know as a Physical shift

...its lupusindefined...just caall me lupus...it works just as well big_smile

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#52 2010-04-17 11:30:39

Rogue
Lunatic

Rogue was Choondooga. Thus the same avatar, if that is what you mean.

WARNING: IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE . . . STAY AWAY FROM ME!
"I'm not in a bad mood. I'm practically sociable."
"All I know is that it hurts like hell, and as soon as I can get off this floor I'm gonna find that bastard and kill him!"
http://running-rogue.deviantart.com/      http://www.facebook.com/supergayadventures

#53 2010-04-17 21:31:49

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

...why the change of  name??

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#54 2010-04-19 04:44:50

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Why the second account?

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#55 2010-04-19 12:50:24

Rogue
Lunatic

Because I wanted to change it, obviously.

"All I know is that it hurts like hell, and as soon as I can get off this floor I'm gonna find that bastard and kill him!"
http://running-rogue.deviantart.com/      http://www.facebook.com/supergayadventures

#56 2010-04-19 21:50:31

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

ok smile just wondering...but wouldnt busboy be able to do that for you??

Lupus

#57 2010-04-20 22:57:48

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

@Rogue: Damnit, I thought that was your superhero secret!

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#58 2010-04-21 06:41:00

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

lolz big_smile

Lupus

#59 2010-04-21 11:45:40

Rogue
Lunatic

@ShadyHowl OH NO!
My secret identity has been revealed!
*whisks off in cape*

#60 2010-10-04 14:44:55

LuckyCat12901

hi new here

I will now tell you the most important and the most interesting part of my founding, how to cure a werewolf. In Greek and Roman legends, curing a werewolf involved in making the werewolf indulge in tedious and extreme physical activity, with the hope that they would be drained off their strengths and power. However, I also found in these studies that there were traditionally three methods of curing a werewolf. They are, by surgical methods, medicinal methods and by exorcism. Other methods speak of striking a knife between the wolf’s scalp and forehead to cure it, or plunge its nails with a knife, or by addressing it thrice using its Christian name, or by simply scolding it.

the very last five words of this segment made me LOL so hard i had to share...

so what, you just say "NO! BAD WEREWOLF!" and it pops back into human form, you shake hands, give it clothes and it goes on its merry way? o_O

"Trust is the ultimate expression of love" -Tim (my best friend)

#61 2010-10-04 19:56:52

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

WAT?  LuckyCat, that post made no sense. :|

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#62 2010-10-06 14:40:58

CrimsonRiver
Enigmatic Unwonted

I understood it. They're just complaining about the methods the Greeks and Romans used to "cure" werewolves.

Humanity is dust, within humility's splendor. I offer you the emptiness which you seek. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind.

If bullshit were music, you'd be a big brass band.

#63 2011-01-23 12:56:17

Vindicator
Seer of the West [Moderator]
Website

From Another Thread.

MadScientisit wrote:

I want to know how to P shift please! I know how to M shift but I can't P shift. Is there a certian age that I can P shift?

"What makes a monster and what makes a man?" ~Bells of Notre Dame.

#64 2011-01-23 14:28:51

MadScientisit

Berserker wrote:

Crimsonwolf wrote:

I myself have only made a 50% shift through forcing the shift but because it was forced I got incredibly bad results when I reverted back and refuse to force it again.I know several of you don't think magic will work in this situation but its the basis of my whole research on p-shifting and any and all information on your experiences would greatly help me in finding the secret to getting this ability back and then teaching others who want to learn to shift in turn. Again I say I will be using magic and not white or any other magic I'm talking the black arts Ancient magic things that are extremely dangerous to those who've never used them before also is you also happen to be a Sorcerer your help would be even greater to my research.
Crimson

Excuse me, the role playing forum is that way. I think Vindicator is sometimes way too kind and understanding when it comes to posts like these... why not just drop the hammer every once in awhile?

All of your references to "the black arts" and "dangerous" "Ancient magic" made me chuckle a little bit. These are buzz words from the occult section at Hot Topic. Its kids stuff, RPG stuff, and its total fiction. Any serious practitioner of either magick or folk magic as understood from a theosophical perspective would chuckle too.  I would really hope that no one is gullible enough to think you achieved a physical shift.

Dude this is werewolf cafe not judge everyone here cafe. I myself belive in werewolfs there real. Things that you can't see seem more real then things you can.

Last edited by MadScientisit (2011-01-23 14:29:29)

I fight for my kind! I live for my kind! I'll bite people who offend,threaten,endanger my kind!
"I'll also brush my teeth mom!" big_smile

#65 2011-01-23 15:05:30

lupinealchemist

Cratys wrote:

SOOO I'm gonna be random and jump in here.

I myself attempted a black magic summoning to invoke the spirit of the werewolf to posess me and give me the power to change. Please note, I am high Priestess of the Silent No More coven, so I have some knowledge in this area. I've also dabbled in the black arts and...well it scares me a bit. For me, working with black energy is easier than white. However, not a damn thing happened. But I do have a theory as to why it failed.

The original spell (like most werewolf spells) says, on the first night of the full moon, make a pentagram on the floor, either in blood, chalk, with tape, or just in the sand outside. The pentagram should be 7 feet wide. Then you're supposed to make a 3 fot wide circle in the center. At each point of the circle, you're supposed to light black candles in a clock-wise direction (clockwise for invoking spirits). Then you're supposed stand (nude) in the middle and then ramble off all this silly nonsense:

"Spirits from the deep Who never sleep, Be kind to me.
Spirits from the grave Without a soul to save, Be kind to me.
Spirits of the trees That grow upon the leas, Be kind to me.
Spirits of the air, Foul and black, not fair, Be kind to me,
Water spirits hateful, To ships and bathers fateful, Be kind to me.
Spirits of earthbound dead That glide with noiseless tread, Be kind to me.
Spirits of heat and fire, Destructive in your ire, Be kind to me.
Spirits of cold and ice, Patrons of crime and vice, Be kind to me.
Wolves, vampires, satyrs, ghosts! Elect of all the devilish hosts! I pray you send hither,
Send hither, send hither,
The great gray shape that makes men shiver!
Shiver, shiver, shiver!
Come! Come! Come! Come, spirit so powerful!
Come spirit so dread,
From the home of the werewolf, the home of the dead.
Come, give me thy blessing!
Come, lend me thine ear!
O spirit of darkness!
Oh spirit so drear!
Come mighty phantom!
Come great Unknown!
Come from thy dwelling so gloomy and lone.
Come, I beseech thee; depart from thy lair,
And body and soul shall be thine, I declare.
Haste, haste, hast, horrid spirit, haste!
Speed, speed, speed, scaring spirit, speed!
Fast, fast, fast, fateful spirit, fast!
I offer to thee, Great Spirit of the Unknown, this night, my body and soul, on the condition that thou grantest me, from this night to the hour of my death, the power of metamorphosing, at will, into a wolf.
I beg, I pray, I implore thee - thee, unparalleled Phantom of Darkness, to make me a werewolf - a werewolf! Make me a werewolf!
Make me a man-eater!
Make me a werewolf!
Make me a woman-eater!
Make me a werewolf!
Make me a child-eater!
I pine for blood! Human blood!
Give it me! Give it me tonight!
Great Wolf Spirit! Give it me, and Heart, body, and soul, I am yours.
'Tis night! 'Tis night! and the moon shines white Over pine and snow-capped hill; The shadows stray through burn and brae And dance in the sparkling rill. '
Tis night! 'Tis night! And the devil's light Casts glimmering beams around. The maras dance, the nisses prance On the flower-enameled ground.
'Tis night! 'Tis night! And the werewolf's might Makes men and nature shiver. Yet its fierce gray head and stealthy tread Are naught to thee, oh river! River, river, river. Oh water strong, that swirls along, I prithee a werewolf make me. Of all things dear, my soul, I swear, In death shall not forsake thee."

Then you're supposed to crouch and transform right afterward or when the flames burn blue. *rolls eyes*

But nothing happened when I tried this. Why? well either it's not a real spell (most likely). Or....

Before I actually attempted the spell I called up my friend who I know to be a satanist. He said not to burn black candles, but white (for protection). He said to place a quartz stone for protection beneath my feet for protection. He also advised that I light incense and place it at the door and window for more protection. I also cleansed my ritual space and set up a circle where evil could not enter. I recorded the entire ritual on my phone just in case something happened...but nothing did.

As you can tell by the fabricated "incantation" my efforts to protect myself messed up the whole thing, it's clearly supposed to be summoning evil and dark spirits. The original spell is basically asking all the dark entities you could possibly and accidentally invoke to pretty much rape you. By setting up all the protection, I protected myself from the very spirit I was summoning and thus nothing happened. Plus I did the spell during the waning moon rather than the full moon. It just didn't work. I can still post my vids of the ritual if you want to see my sad attempt. But again, nothing happened.

Here's a little disclaimer. I'm not saying this spell works. I know it doesn't work, but then again I did it wrong. I'm not gonna say it won't work for someone who does it without protection because I really don't know. I'm pretty sure this spell is a farce, but feel free to give it a shot. What's the worst that can happen?-besides looking stupid if or when it fails.

*sigh* well there ya go, have fun. If you attempt it the right way, I would also advise setting up a camera to record the entire attempt. Review the tape later even if it doesn't work. Maybe you'll catch something abnormal.

I remember seeing that incantation long ago. I didn't even bother with it. Inviting murderous demons into my being would not make a good weekend for me, considering if the spell is even real.

#66 2011-01-23 17:26:54

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Yeah, I ended up yelling at them for it too, not something you should even attempt...

MadScientisit wrote:

Dude this is werewolf cafe not judge everyone here cafe. I myself belive in werewolfs there real. Things that you can't see seem more real then things you can.

This isn't the Idiot-Cafe either.

http://www.firesafetycouncil.com/english/pubsafet/images/psa-stay2.gif

#67 2011-01-24 05:56:28

Sasquatch

SherlawkDragon wrote:

Yeah, I ended up yelling at them for it too, not something you should even attempt...

MadScientisit wrote:

This isn't the Idiot-Cafe either.

http://www.firesafetycouncil.com/englis … -stay2.gif

I've been on a lot of forums over the last few years, and it's clear to me that this forum is going to die some time in the near future. It's inevitable because of the rude manner in which mainly you but also several others treat most newcomers to the site. So pretty soon this will be the nothing-cafe.

#68 2011-01-24 06:40:07

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Hey, I don't do it to everyone, just people who aren't using their heads.  You may be right though, I should try to get back to being more creative about pointing that out, rather than just blatantly insulting them...

#69 2011-01-24 15:15:43

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

SherlawkDragon wrote:

Hey, I don't do it to everyone, just people who aren't using their heads.

umadbro. I pshift last nite.

(No, this was not serious.)

<3

#70 2011-01-24 15:36:51

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

LycanJayBoy wrote:

SherlawkDragon wrote:

So did I. I videoed it too, but I'm not allowed to upload the video. Soz.

Last edited by ShadyHowl (2011-01-24 15:37:03)

#71 2011-01-24 19:50:20

MadScientisit

ShadyHowl wrote:

LycanJayBoy wrote:

SherlawkDragon wrote:

So did I. I videoed it too, but I'm not allowed to upload the video. Soz.

See they belive and maybe they are ones (a moderater called me a noob...)

I fight for my kind! I live for my kind! I'll bite people who offend,threaten,endanger my kind!

#72 2011-01-24 20:17:53

Randomwolf42
Random Wolf [Moderator]
Website

No, I'm sorry, I take it back. You're not a noob, you're just a very bad troll.

#73 2011-01-24 21:13:31

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

I actually think it's serious. In which case the p-shift thread of fail was sort of my fault. sad sorry scifiguy.

#74 2011-01-25 02:13:17

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

I think it's Cornflakes.  He makes troll accounts.  lol

#75 2011-01-25 08:00:13

MadScientisit

Ok I guess I'm taking this a little to far and sorry to break this to you I'm not cornflakes. I don't know who he is.

Board footer