The Used

My newest story about a boy who was taken against his will by vampires

-Howl at the moon and wait for the transformation
-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#2 2009-08-20 23:46:00

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

Re: The Used

My name is C.J Rhodes, play thing to the vampires, and werewolf. You wanna know why? Well let's go back to my childhood.

It all started when I was nine, I was bullied constantly but the kids in my class, until I just snapped. I was turning into a beast... a werewolf. I killed four kids and the teacher. Before I could do any more damage my parents belive it or not came to stop me. My father turned into a werewolf and started to fight me until I turned back to normal. They took me home and explained everything.

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#3 2009-08-23 15:12:09

Goldie

wow, that was quick, now your going to have to make him on the run, cuz that sounds like someone telling his story, in passing. smile

how can never ever be ever if never ever was ever, ever?
yes, i said that, but what do i mean, I'm what was that, thats crazy, crazy go nuts, nutty nuts. ok i guess I'm done, but it will never be over, now will it????????

#4 2009-08-25 22:07:47

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

I was short cuz my computer is so old it likes to fade in n' out

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#5 2009-08-25 23:20:42

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

For the next few days I stayed home. There was no way in hell my parents were going to let me out of the house. It wasn't because they couldn't trust me, but for my own safety, I guess I would be like how everyone feared and hated the X-Men after they found out they were mutants. Sadly, that didn't last for long, five nights after the "change" a group of men bursted into our house with guns blazing. It barely did any damage but it was enough to distract us. They grabbed us and then another man walked into the room, looked at my father and said "Its been a long time Jackson."

"What the hell! I thought I've seen the last of you years ago Demitri!" yelled my father.
"105 to be exact, but who's counting?" said Demitri.
"Dad, who or what is this guy?" I asked.
"His name is Demitri and he's one of the most ruthless vampires ever. He would experiment on others just his entertainment, just like he did to me 105 long years ago." responded my father.
"Come now Jackson, surely my experiments made you a new werewolf?" questioned Demitri.
After hearing that my dad snapped, he was able to escape the man who was holding him down and got in Demitri's face.
He was very pissed but said "You turned me into a monster! For many years I couldn't controle myself and ended up killing the ones I loved. I'm not letting you do that to me again!"

He turned into a werewolf and attacked Demitri. Sadly, he dodged them all, soon he found a blind spot and attacked. He sent my dad right throught a wall, he couldn't get up, and from there I knew he was beat.

Walking over to my dad he said "Did you really thing I was after you? Ha! I'm here for your son!" He grabbed him and then stabbed my dad with just his hand. "Oh and by the way, you were a horrible test subject."
"DAD!" I yelled.
"JACKSON!" screamed my mom as she transformed.
She ran towards Demitri with one goal in mind, to avange her husban.
"MOM DON'T DO IT!" I yelled, but it was too late. The same thing that happened to my dad just happened to my mom.
"b**** needed to learn her place. Now on to you, your going to be my new test subject. said Demitri.

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#6 2009-08-26 20:17:49

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

woa,awsome

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#7 2009-08-26 20:21:20

dyal

I agree!

#8 2009-08-27 23:23:12

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

thanks guys smile

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#9 2009-08-28 00:20:24

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

heres more

I wasn't planning on being his subject but there was hardly anything I could do. He just killed both my parents with just one hand and I had no idea how to transform. He started to walk over to me and said "We could do this the easy way or the hard way." I like things the hard way because he wasn't going to turn me into a monster. I grabbed this beam like thing, stood up, and ran towards Demitri.
"YOU BASTARD!" I yelled with rage.
I swing the beam in hopes that I hit him, but no that's not the case. He dropped kicked me while saying "Looks like were going to have to do it the hard way." He put his hand on my head and closed his eyes. It felt like he was controling my mind. It was so overwhelming I passed out.

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#10 2009-08-28 01:01:41

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

I woke shirtless, handcuffed, and with a black sheet over my head. I didn't know where I was but I did know it was Demitri's doing.
"Demitri, I know your there." I demanded.
The next thing I know the sheet was removed from my head and all I see is Demitri sitting in a throne.
"Where am I?" I questioned.
"Your in New York." he answered.
"What the hell, you dragged me all the way from Flordia to New York? What the fu... ahhhhh!"
I was whipped to what feels like a cable wire.
He schowled at me then said "Such mouth for someone so young. How old are you C.J? Thirteen?"
I just looked at him and then was whipped again.
"AAAAAHHHHHH!" I yelled in pain.
"He asked you a question boy, answer 'im." said some guy in a thick British accent.
"I'm nine" I answered.

Demitri stands up and in a flash he was up in my face. "Damn, that's pretty young. Hm... well that doesn't really matter to me. You could be six for all I care, by the time I'm done with you your going to be an unstoppable force, under my control."

Last edited by werewolfKAI-chan (2009-09-05 22:16:56)

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#11 2009-09-05 22:34:43

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

The next ten years were hell. Demitri and his team of top sciencetist experiment on me day and night, strapping me down to cold metal tables and then injecting me with something each day. He didn't stop there, sometimes he would have me hunt down humans or some other werewolf he'd been looking for. He was training me like a hit man and when I refused he would fight me. Once, Demitri ordered me to kill this girl and I refused, so he fought me and almost ripped off my arm.

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

Board footer