The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-08-31 18:41:25

DevonX

How do i locate a werewolf?

Hi. I live in a town in norway named lillestrøm(lillestrom). I have always wanted to meet a werewolf, but how can you know you havent meet one already? is there anything that you can be 100% shure about? if not whats the best way to locate one?

#2 2009-09-01 01:11:10

WolfVanZandt
Website

Re: How do i locate a werewolf?

Sure, there's a couple of things you can be sure about. If you don't exist, at least whoever is imagining you does exist. And you're going to die one day. That's two solid things.

As it is, if you lived in the US I would say that you probably already know a Were.....something. They just aren't broadcasting it. In Norway, I dunno.

I think Utlah is Scandinavian but I haven't had any communication with him in, oh, 10 years, I guess. I think he has had a European Howl. I don't know if that's still going on, though.

His website is at:

http://www.swampfox.demon.co.uk/utlah

#3 2009-09-01 17:36:45

DevonX

Thanks for the quick Reply smile

WolfVanZandt wrote:

Sure, there's a couple of things you can be sure about. If you don't exist, at least whoever is imagining you does exist. And you're going to die one day. That's two solid things.

Well lol that ^ wasnt the question :S. What i ment was, is there any special things you can do to check if someone is a werewolf? 
-----
(Sorry if i have any typos :S)

#4 2009-09-01 17:41:35

DevonX

WolfVanZandt wrote:

I think Utlah is Scandinavian but I haven't had any communication with him in, oh, 10 years, I guess. I think he has had a European Howl. I don't know if that's still going on, though.

His website is at:

http://www.swampfox.demon.co.uk/utlah

^He is from the UK.

#5 2009-09-02 00:21:24

WolfVanZandt
Website

Ah, I never can keep peoples stats straight.

Right now, other than look them up or ask them, I don't know of any way you could check if someone is a Werewolf.

#6 2009-10-01 18:33:34

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Hmmmmmm, interesting. Cool Amy here!

Well, in our storyline, thus far it's going to have a full moon somewhere, so this will let you know the story will have a werewolf in it. (For the most part). So, usually after, well up to dawn, our guys (fighters or soldiers) will be on patrol looking and listening for werewolves.  When they find them, they fight them, then nab them. Werewolves are ferocious so, you gotta be really careful otherwise it's curtains...

"In Harvest City, monsters roam the streets at night. Werewolves, vampires, zombies... when the police can't handle the creatures that bump in the night, they call the P.F.A.â„¢" (Check out our book/comics forum on here for our major updates)

#7 2009-10-03 21:26:07

DevonX

HarvestLeafEntertainment wrote:

Hmmmmmm, interesting. Cool Amy here!

Well, in our storyline, thus far it's going to have a full moon somewhere, so this will let you know the story will have a werewolf in it. (For the most part). So, usually after, well up to dawn, our guys (fighters or soldiers) will be on patrol looking and listening for werewolves.  When they find them, they fight them, then nab them. Werewolves are ferocious so, you gotta be really careful otherwise it's curtains...

Im not gonna hunt them O_O just wanna know where they are, maybe get knowing some of them.

#8 2009-10-04 00:28:15

WolfVanZandt
Website

DevonX, HLE is, whatyacallit, highjacking the thread in order to plug their product. I don't think it has any relevance at all to the topic. I suspect it can be ignored.

Hmmm...where is that Busboy?

#9 2009-10-04 00:49:43

Vindicator
Seer of the West [Moderator]
Website

Hey Devonx. I think that asking someone would probably be the only sure way to know if they are a werewolf. I don't think there is anything that would blatantly stand out and say "werewolf."  So your from Norway, eh? That is really neat, my mothers side of the family is from Norway. I believe it was my Great Grandfather and two of his brothers that emigrated from there to the USA. If Wereism is hereditary (not proven as far as I know)  in some way, I guess that would give you a start to know there are Weres in Norway.

"What makes a monster and what makes a man?" ~Bells of Notre Dame.

#10 2009-10-08 18:33:25

AxleSargos
El Lobo Loco

Vindicator wrote:

Hey Devonx. I think that asking someone would probably be the only sure way to know if they are a werewolf.

Couldn't that make a potentially awkward moment? I mean isn't there some kind of information you can get before coming out and asking them the question?

Is it true that the beast is waking
Stirring in his restless sleep tonight
In the pale moonlight

#11 2009-10-08 23:07:11

WolfVanZandt
Website

That's where communication skills come in - any human interaction carries a certain amount of risk.

You could always ask something like, "Have you ever heard of Therians?"

#12 2009-10-09 19:18:07

DevonX

well i have goten the questing from a freind once because of a app on my ipod. (moon sequences*)  *dont remember the name of the app.

#13 2009-10-19 02:14:06

Slayer

You could contact your local Slayer. They usually know where everybody's at.........

Your friendly neighborhood slayer!

#14 2009-10-19 10:22:39

shinigami
Website

how often do you encounter a slayer as far as im considered slayers are more myth than any theiran or other such being...

http://tiandiyuhui.ning.com/ a place for all those who walk our paths...
vampirefreaks-samuraillama
for the wounded man may say to his assailant, if i  live i shall kill you, if i die you are forgive, such is the way of honor...

#15 2009-10-19 18:09:34

choondooga

Well, in my humble lycan opinion, asking is not going to work very often. We don't like to broadcast, you see.
Usually, we have a rather scruffy look. Except for those pansy-wanna-be-vampire weres. Bleccch.
Red hair, that's another sign, generally. Any shade, doesn't matter. And if begin to look a bit itchy while you bore us at a dinner party on the night of a full moon . . .

All I know is that they hurt like hell and as soon as I can get up off this floor I’m gonna find that bastard and kill him.
- Gabe Ambrose

#16 2009-11-03 17:06:43

AxleSargos
El Lobo Loco

WolfVanZandt wrote:

That's where communication skills come in - any human interaction carries a certain amount of risk.

You could always ask something like, "Have you ever heard of Therians?"

I tried that with my brother and he though it was a cult and now hates me.

Is it true that the beast is waking
Stirring in his restless sleep tonight
In the pale moonlight

#17 2009-11-03 18:48:54

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

thats why i dont talk to my family or friends about it tongue

"It is better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not."
                                                                                          -Andre Gide

#18 2009-11-03 20:04:25

drkgryfur
crazy wolf
Website

i just started letting family and frineds know and they give me the.... o.0 ......look

1nor·mal \ˈnȯr-məl\
adjective
1 : strictly a matter of one's opinion
— nor·mal·i·ty — nor·mal·ly

#19 2009-11-03 23:00:01

WolfVanZandt
Website

Asking if a person has heard about Therians doesn't necessarily entail telling them that you are a Therian. Once you get a really negative reaction, you know not to disclose.

#20 2009-11-04 18:41:21

DevonX

Well im not shure if i wanna take a risk, and i dont know the direct translation to norwegian for the word (Therian(s))(I dont think we got a word for it...).

#21 2009-11-04 22:29:56

WolfVanZandt
Website

I'm pretty sure Norway adopts words from other languages just like we do. Just use the word "Therian". There are Norwegian Therians and they talk about their therianthropy.

#22 2009-11-06 22:06:04

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

what is a Therian?? and how exactly do werewolves change??

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#23 2009-11-07 16:42:50

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Lupusindefined, go look at the FAQ's on the Therianthropy board. As for how werewolves change, who knows. They're fictional beings, it doesn't need a rationale behind it. It's like asking how wizards are magic.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#24 2009-11-18 01:05:25

Little Blackfoot

Why has nobody thought of testing for a silver allergy? wear a silver ring or something and when you shake hands watch for blistering on the hand. It will heal quickly, but you might be able to see it.

"Can you see me now?
I've got my arms spread wide open
Under your beautiful sky -"
Kan'Nal ~ Desert Flower

#25 2009-11-18 23:32:21

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

not all of us have a silver allergy...mind yo ui havent ever worn silver so i dont know

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

Board footer