Re: Holy crap! Real werewolf fangs!

yeird. my friend has teeth that kinda look like fangs. i totally believe u dude

-------------------------
Howling
Its a Hobby ^_^

#52 2010-02-19 13:13:51

Thelias

my  canines are unusally sharp ive cut my tounge before and my two rows of teeth over lap to make a solid row of teeth when i close my mouth that and i have never once called myself a werewolf until i talked to multiple shamans and was read and told i was a werewolf and even that is hard to believe for me though none of them knew me or each other and i told them no information about myself or the other readings when i had them  but i agree with this

WolfVanZandt wrote:

Frankly, I'd like to see it. There's a situation where Therians can project what they see in their minds into others. There's a lot of situations where people "see" what they're expecting to see instead of what is actually there. And then there's actually some strange stuff out there that you're going to have to provide some pretty good evidence of before people will believe you.

however with photo shop and video software no one would believe you anyways but i am on your side!

#53 2010-02-19 17:53:32

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Thelias, firstly could you please try to punctuate your sentences a little better. Secondly, what do you mean your teeth overlap to make a solid row? I'd like to point out that (if you mean what I think you mean), for human teeth this is probably neither normal nor good and you probably ought to see a dentist about getting them fixed.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#54 2010-02-20 09:09:14

Thelias

dentist said my teeth are in great shape just grew in odd that they overlap said i have great teeth just need to brush justa bit more as for my grammar thats the internet for ya buddy guess you will have to deal with it

#55 2010-02-20 10:28:20

bdk336
Website

Thelias wrote:

dentist said my teeth are in great shape just grew in odd that they overlap said i have great teeth just need to brush justa bit more as for my grammar thats the internet for ya buddy guess you will have to deal with it

Even though most of us on here do prefer people use semi-correct grammar and punctuation that doesn't mean you absolutely have to. But please, if someone asks you to do something nicely don't respond in a rude way.

#56 2010-02-20 16:21:39

Thelias

i am sorry though dont assume it was in a rude manner i said it in... typing online and such you cant tell a persons intent what may be rude to one may have been said in a casual way to others that and if it was rude pardon me but i dont remember this being a school essay where i have to use proper grammar that said me saying he would have to deal with it refers to the fact he cant edit others posts it was just a statement in regards to that i see it in no way a rude remark it was simple facts and yes facts can be harsh but thats why they are facts its not sugar coated tongue

#57 2010-02-20 23:37:39

WolfVanZandt
Website

No, it just makes it really difficult to read, especially for people who are dyslexic anyway. And It's not "the Internet for ya." It's you own choice to show yourself in a bad light.

#58 2010-02-21 07:56:16

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Thelias: You think you learn grammar at school just for essays? Did it not occur to you that it might have an application outside school? E.g. making yourself understood whenever you write?

You're right, typing online you often can't tell a persons' emotions, and I tell you what, if they don't use any grammar or punctuation it makes it a hell of a lot harder.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#59 2010-02-22 22:10:19

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Thelias> This is an English speaking forum.  What you are typing, though it uses English words, is not English, but gibberish.  If you don't post in English, I will simply ignore you.

In any case, this thread is from last year.  If you don't have anything to add (in English), please let it die.

Last edited by SherlawkDragon (2010-02-22 22:11:09)

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#60 2010-02-23 00:14:26

WolfVanZandt
Website

O.o

But last year was only.......

okay, I'll shut up n ow....

#61 2010-02-23 01:32:48

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

lolz big_smile.... yikes crap

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#62 2010-02-24 01:47:04

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

ok, what I meant to say was that this thread had been dead for a month before the noob started posting his meaningless gibberish.  We should let it die if we aren't going to continue it. (I doubt we are)

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#63 2010-02-24 01:58:08

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

yikes now you did it!!!!  tongue

Last edited by lupusindefined (2010-02-24 01:58:33)

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

Board footer