The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2010-11-22 22:46:58

WolfMontana

Re: Sanctuary

Reptile wrote:

WolfMontana wrote:

What's the instinct to run up a wall? When did they crossbreed with spider man?

I can see where the ability to climb sheer surfaces would be useful in a firefight if your hands are to big and messed up to hold a gun. It may be less instinct and more them using their abilities to their fullest advantage.

I still don't see how 'dancing on the ceiling' really helps, unless you're a jumping spider. It's more that it's physically impossible, the way it's been portrayed since Underworld. The claws are the only thing they can dig in with, and would soon just peel back out, and since the wolves are not wrapped in double sided tape or lathered in gorilla grip, they should realistically be dangling and falling. Course, if you're going with vampire/werewolf common origin, then... my argument doesn't really matter in the Underworld universe. It's still annoying however.

Back on topic

Actually, that was on topic. One of the werewolves in the end fight jumps up, sticks to the wall for a sec, then launches off of it.

Is this the episode you guys are talking about? I must have missed it. The werewolf looks...fairly muppetish.

Yep, that's the one. I'd say more Professor Lupin-ish actually, mahself. I do however like the way they made Henry's wolf form look like it had his face. That was interesting. I'd still go with more hair, ears higher up, and more bulk overall.

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#27 2010-11-22 23:36:04

Viergacht

WolfMontana wrote:

And... uh, did you mean 'for the win' there, or were you going more for 'what the gently caress' and went all dyslexic? wink

Nah, I picked it up from people who used it to mean "so wtf I can't even type it correctly!". I've never actually seen someone use it to mean for the win XD

Anyways, what would have improved that movie is if the vampires were allegedly created from being "bitten by a bat" and actually had sonar or something. They could go all Daredevil or something. But apparently bat DNA just turns people into eurotrash with glowing blue eyes.

#28 2010-12-13 20:40:14

WolfMontana

Last weeks episode "Vigilante" (3x09) had some interesting Henry moments. Not a major part of the episode, but he had a bit of a unexpected wolf out. smile (which I always encourage! big_smile)

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#29 2010-12-13 21:25:40

SilentKiller
So very silent its killing

I been wanting to see this show for a while now

Having faith is better than nothing.

Dont worry I wont bite you. I only bite people I really like.

Board footer