The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-09-16 01:24:29

Mike Lane
Website

An American Werewolf in London Full Moon Edition DVD review

I didn't write it but my friend Glen at Fangoria.com gave the new DVD a good review.  Check it out:

http://fangoria.com/reviews/3-dvd-a-blu … eview.html

I am an actor.  I played a man who thinks he's becoming a werewolf in The Tenement.  Is he? 
Check out  http://www.lightanddark.net/MikeLane.htm
Add me at www.facebook.com/mikelaneact, www.myspace.com/mikelaneact and/or www.twitter.com/mikelaneact

#2 2009-09-16 13:34:28

LadyAnubis

Re: An American Werewolf in London Full Moon Edition DVD review

That's mean. There's always a better version after you bought a movie xD

#3 2010-02-12 06:27:13

WereWolfH

I don' t see any other forums about this movie which is SAD BECAUSE THIS IS ONE OF THE TOP FIVE GREATEST WEREWOLF MOVIES.

Yeah I bought it, it was on sale for 10 bucks. It's the same version as the previous dvd which is kick@ss!!! The extras is a dvd with the making of on the second disc. Play by play of the movie gettting made, the cast, the setting, the werewolf (WHICH IS SCARY. IS THAT A PAINTING OR THE ACTUAL WEREWOLF IN A GLASS BEHIND RICK BAKER, IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S GOING TO COME TO LIFE AND ATTACK HIM.), the setting, creating the wolf, creating a mold of the hand for the werewolf, etc

yeah 10 bucks at Wal-Mart but the version I got the sliding cover was all torn up. sad oh well, oh and the FREE HALLOWEEEN CANDY COUPON EXPIRED!

"I got somethin' I wanna tell ya'. I'm not like other guys...

#4 2010-02-12 09:26:44

zockereinstein

WereWolfH wrote:

I don' t see any other forums about this movie which is SAD BECAUSE THIS IS ONE OF THE TOP FIVE GREATEST WEREWOLF MOVIES.

Yeah I bought it, it was on sale for 10 bucks. It's the same version as the previous dvd which is kick@ss!!! The extras is a dvd with the making of on the second disc. Play by play of the movie gettting made, the cast, the setting, the werewolf (WHICH IS SCARY. IS THAT A PAINTING OR THE ACTUAL WEREWOLF IN A GLASS BEHIND RICK BAKER, IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S GOING TO COME TO LIFE AND ATTACK HIM.), the setting, creating the wolf, creating a mold of the hand for the werewolf, etc

yeah 10 bucks at Wal-Mart but the version I got the sliding cover was all torn up. sad oh well, oh and the FREE HALLOWEEEN CANDY COUPON EXPIRED!

You're right, but everything has been told about (in my opinion) the best werewolf movie ever made. Well, I'm sure the extras and the behind-the-scenes are quite enjoyable, aren't they? But thats all wink.

#5 2010-02-16 07:39:30

WolfMontana

Yeah, I got this - awesome to watch! big_smile

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#6 2010-03-03 17:02:52

WereWolfH

wish Rick would do an updated commentary or clip on working on Thriller. But I guess it's the same studio is why they were talking about Wolfman? on the American Werewolf in London dvd.

"I got somethin' I wanna tell ya'. I'm not like other guys...

#7 2010-03-03 23:30:13

Mike Lane
Website

When I was a kid, I must have watched the Making of Thriller 1000 times.  This was when Michael Jackson still looked human and wasn't accused of child molestation.  But I digress. 

For great Rick Baker Making of Thriller footage go here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DPhVn63Sdo - and start at 3:40.  Part three then covers the werewolf transformation.

Last edited by Mike Lane (2010-03-04 00:21:19)

I am an actor.  I played a man who thinks he's becoming a werewolf in The Tenement.  Is he? 
Check out  http://www.lightanddark.net/MikeLane.htm
Add me at www.facebook.com/mikelaneact, www.myspace.com/mikelaneact and/or www.twitter.com/mikelaneact

Board footer