The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-10-11 18:22:12

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

Werewolf Academy

I've been reading alot lately and I just noticed that there aren't any books about werewolves going to school just for werewolves. There's the Vampire Academy series but nothing about werewolves, so I'm going to start one.

-Howl at the moon and wait for the transformation
-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#2 2009-10-11 19:31:39

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

Re: Werewolf Academy

This first part of my story isn't like ment to hurt anybody 'cause I'm punk, listen to too much rock, and plays The Sims (not so much of a WOW player)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're an average teenager and go to school you should know about the "status Quoe." Every school has one, there's the jocks, the popular kids, the emos/goths/punks, and the nerds who play too much World of Warcraft (or something like that). Well it's like that at my school but TEN TIMES WORST! To think it all started for me because I, Apollo Summers couldn't defend myself against an attack from a wolf.

It all happend two months ago when I snuck out after midnight just to get some fresh air. I need to get out because I couldn't stand my parents fighting. Anyway, I was walking in the park and just out of no where a massive wolf attacked me. It ripped open my freaking chest and left me for dead. I blacked out as it ran away and days later I awoke in a Hospital. The first thing the docter said to me was that I had healed like nothing he has ever seen. Even though my whole waist was bandaged up my parents were able to pull together in my time of need, that is until they saw the hospital bill.

Once I got out a few days later my parents were getting a devioce and I would be living with my father. We packed up our things and moved up state to Albany. Once that happended things just got better but in all the worst ways. I felt stronger and faster. I felt like I could do anything, even skip school and just hang out in the forest.

After a couple of weeks and just days before the full moon, that's when the real trouble started. I'm just in the forest laying beside a rock, when a wolf comes out of the bushes.
"Sh*t." I said. "Not this again."
I started running in the other direction before a spark of energy came out of the blue and I turned back.
"No more fu**ing running!" I yelled.   
I leapted in the air and kicked the wolf right in face. I was going to go at it again but then it talked. "Damn human! I'm trying to help you and you kick me in the face!?"
"W-What the Fu*k!? You can talk!?" I asked.
It stood on it's hind legs and replied "Duh. All of our kind can."

I was confused but stilled attacked it again. "Quit fuc*ing with me, i have no time to play this game."
It pinned me to the ground and said "You bastard, this isn't a game." It then pulled up my shirt and saw scars across my chest.
It jumped off me and then said "So you are the one from that night in the park. Ha... if you are smart return here to this very spot three nights from tonight. If you don't then be warned, your love ones will be murdered by you once the moon reaches its fullest." 
With that the wolf was gone.

Last edited by werewolfKAI-chan (2009-10-17 21:49:23)

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#3 2009-10-12 03:10:46

lonewolf13

more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is good please keep going.

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. ...In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth...."
    Alphonse Elric --- Fullmetal Alchemist

#4 2009-10-17 21:50:13

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

thank you I'm going to try and write more

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#5 2009-10-17 22:39:51

werewolfKAI-chan
Website

"That was fu*kin weird." I said to myself. "Damn, its pretty late I better get home."
I headed up to the house as my dad was sitting on the stoop.
"H-hey dad, sorry I'm late." I told him.
We walked inside then he asked me a question. "Apollo, have you been skipping school?"
I stopped dead then responded "N-no. What makes you say that?"
"Well I got a phone call from your school saying you never showed up once. What the hell is that about?"
"Nothing, I've been going to school every day. They must have me confused with someone else." I replied.

I started to walk up the stairs to my room when my dad asked one more question.
"If you've been to school then what's your teacher's name?" he asked.
"Damn." I said under my breath. "My teacher's name is Mr. Henry..."
"No, Mrs. Bloom. Damn Apollo why did you lie? Matter a fact if your not in school where the hell are you going?" he demanded.
I didn't look at him when I responded "Nowhere, it doesn't matter."
"It doesn't matter? It doesn't matter? Yes if fu*king does. I can't trust you to even go to school. I should've left you with your mother."
I wanted to knock me down an inch but it wasn't worth it. I just yell to him while going to my room. "Maybe I should have stayed with mom. She wouldn't interfer with my life." I locked the door and stayed there for hours. For a while my dad tried to open the door with brut force but then gave up.

As I layed in my bed I put my hands over my head only to find them covered in hair. I sat up in the bed and examined them, I now had sharp claws and hair all over my hands.
"What the fu*k is happening to me!?" I yelled.
I got out of the bed and went over to the mirror and I've noticed alot of phyical changes. My jet black hair has grown longer, my eyes are now yellow, and I seem to be bulker as my shirt was tighter on my body. Then I looked out the window and looked at the moon.
"Wait... was all the stuff that wolf thing said true? I better go before something else happens."
I grabbed my leather jacket, opened up the window and jumped out. I headed to the forest for some answers.

-Vampires DON'T sparkle

#6 2009-10-18 04:06:50

lonewolf13

O.O yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a very good segment. please keep it up. smile

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. ...In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth...."
    Alphonse Elric --- Fullmetal Alchemist

#7 2009-10-18 07:43:18

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

yaaaaay!

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#8 2010-03-25 18:24:59

curiousape

well what happened next?

if you expect something to happen, it will; whether good, bad or judgmental 
but if you hold no expectations, the world opens up with myriad possibility

#9 2011-05-23 13:15:33

shadow_paws

I enjoyed it, very graphic and.... i just want to read more

If you take a copy of the Christian bible and put it in the wind and rain it will disintegrate,
our bible IS the wind and rain.

#10 2011-05-23 20:38:08

FreeAsMe

very nice...keep it comin!!!!

any one could trip over something else, but it takes skill to trip over your own feet.

Board footer