The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-10-11 21:59:01

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

here's my first

prolouge

She was in a glade face down in the rough grass, the snow falling lightly on her bare skin, all that was left of her previous evening gown were mere scraps not hardly covering her body. The scars of the attack now pale on here skin, as if it were years ago, not just minutes, the black creature that had haunted her since her childhood finally had its chance and left her for dead.
The woods were silent except for the light crunch of approching footsteps, emerging from the shadow of the trees a boy of sixteen stepped even closer to the nude body laying prone in the grass. He examined the girl, checking for a pulse, then a heartbeat, slowly he movedd his hand down to her breast, groping slowly on her chest his other hand went to her crotch, as if the contact had an electric shock the girl opened her eyes in fear, the golden eyes ofan animal.

chapter 1

Luna woke with a start as the memory of her abduction played in her head, recreating the pain she had suffered since then. She was a slave now, used as a product of mans desire, constant rape as man after man paid to come and assult her with the chain wraped around her neck, she lost all emotion, all feeling as time passed. Anger flooded through her as she looked at the poor shack she was kept in when she wasnt walking around the main house naked, being raped by her owner or a customer. slaming on the door made her jump. "Get your ass out of there and come to my room!" her master shouted at the wall, quickly she unlatched the door and walked briskly to his room, where he sat on the bed in his filthy jeans and unkempt hair, the whip in his hand told what was gonna happen, reminding her of what always happens.

eyes fixed on the wall as her owner chained her to the bed, the first strike didnt hurt as she expected, but the grew harder and slowly the pain came as usual, the only difference was the anger that came with it, so much that she tried to strike back. the bite an her leg burned with this anger, she felt it in every part of her body, it sank into her muscles as she strained on the chains, it started to change her body as well as her emotions. "What the hell are you doing?" master yelled at her, "what's happening to you?" and as he said it she felt it happening, her bones were reforming, her face extended, and she felt her spine grow longer, hair growing in every pore on her skin.

Chapter 2

the chains groaned as the tension on the other end grew, Luna's new form writhed at the end pulling harder, her anger building all the more. The Slaver backedagainst the wall as this new creature stuggled against the bonds ferosiously, he looked for the door and as he made a move for it the chains gave way with a snap! freezing in terror the man stared at the beast on the bed, and it stared back, hunger scrawled across its muzzle. He knew what it came down too, this thing is hungery and i look like a beef jerky link.

His screams werent heard, there was nobody to hear them but the wolf that crushed his very throat. Luna stared at the body on the floor, leaning over she started to lap up the blood draining from the empty space where a neck should have been, thirst quench, hunger sated, she left, and quickly too. The woods flashed by in endless rows of trees, Luna had one thing on her mind and that was to keep running, so she did, further and further, slowly the sun started to rise to the east, providing enough light to reveal the small town hidden amoung the trees.
"Prioity number one - clothes
Two - place to sleep, maybe work
Three - stay the hell out of dodge" one after another she listed things she needed to do aloud. Wandering through the main street she found her first stop, Victoria's secret, "Oh what fun..." grumbling to herself as the transformation started to fade, returning to her normal self all anger gone. Entering the store she quickly found a few garments that were he size, slipping a thong around her waist and clasping a bra behind her back, luna returned to the street, racing to the clothes shop across the street, she quickly found a few skirts, pants, and shirts, even taking a dress. Before the town woke she left and hid in the trees to await the time she could return
                                                            *                                    *                                       *
Protected from view Luna pulled on a short denim skirt and a form fitting synthetic sleeveless before climbing into a tall oak and hanging there for the next couple of hours. Pretty soon people were moving around, businesses opened, cars started, kids went to school and finally the morning rush calmed. Taking her chance, Luna slipped from the tree and landed on all fours, "Who are you?" startled by the sudden voice Luna turned to find a small boy looking at her with big eyes, "My name's Luna," she stated calmly, taking in the boys light brown hair, deep dark eyes, and a hidden smile slightly crooked hung ominusly present. "Luna...." He reapeated the name in a whisper, "that's a real nice name," he continued quietly, " I was stuck with brian, i hate my name!" Luna smiled at him "Dont say that, you have a wonderful name, in fact your name means you're gonna be big and strong," as these words left her lips, she could see the awe spread across the boy's small face "Really? how did you know that?" He looked up at her with an expectant look on his face, this was a chance that Luna immidiately had to take control of, "I could tell you, but first, you have to take me into town and help me find a place to stay," the challenge was clear as she made her demands, but Brian wasnt troubled, "You can stay at my families hotel, and if you dont have money my dad can give you something to do." suprised at how readily he answered she new he had been asked the question before.

-------    -------- ------- -------    --------
tell me if this gets too adult, i dont want to get in trouble, if i can do some thing stronger please tell me

Last edited by fangsofsorrow (2009-10-13 19:58:23)

im bi.... can you blame me?

#2 2009-10-12 03:14:23

lonewolf13

Re: here's my first

O.O wow this is very good. keep it up.

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. ...In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth...."
    Alphonse Elric --- Fullmetal Alchemist

#3 2009-10-12 10:33:06

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

thanks i will

#4 2009-10-12 11:56:23

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

hey if your reading it why dont you say something, i need critisism

#5 2009-10-13 19:19:24

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

Hey when yal are waiting for more to be added just know it edits right onto the previous one, im doing that on purpose, it prevents me from redoing something

#6 2009-10-13 19:54:57

bdk336
Website

speaking of editing past posts please don't triple post. The only time it is acceptable NOT to edit onto previous posts when you would be double posting is when you are posting writing, pictures or similar material.

#7 2009-10-13 19:59:18

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

ok...

#8 2009-10-13 20:24:17

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

chapter 3

Brian moved quickly, leading Luna by the hand the came upon a building that must have been a hotel, for there were many doors and steam rose from the center area. Walking it seemed as fast as his legs would go brian moved into the lobby and stopped at an older gentalman whom luna guessed was his father, a minute later the new gentalman was walking towards her, "Well, hello there, my name is Thomas, but you can call me Mr. Retford." the man smiled and held out his hand, shaking it with her own Luna introduced herself "It's so nice to meet the father of this young one that so kindly volunteered your hospitality, but i have no way to pay for it," explaining her richless circumstance was embarressing and her cheeks quickly turned a bright red. Taking in her words Mr. Retford took the news with a chuckle," Thats just fine, I'll find a job for you to do as payment, now lets get you a room key," returning to the main desk, he fumbled around on the computer and pulled a key off the wall behind him. "Alright you have room 948, its on the top floor, the card key gives you access to the dining area on the other side of the lobby, also the springs, please stay on the womens side if you choose to swim naked, and you have suna access." he explained as he handed over the key.
"Well now this could be nice," Luna thought as she found the elevator, climbing in she pressed the button for the top floor before crowding herself into the back corner of the compartment, going up floor by floor seemed to take days, finally the bell rang and the doors opened to reveal a wonderfully handsome young man with black hair and beautiful green eyes, silence took control for the moment, " Ummm. are you getting off or not?" he asked in a joking kindof voice breaking my trace, "Ohh uh yeah i am thanks," blushing she rushed from the elevator dropping a thong from the pile of clothes she carried in her arms, turning to get it she didnt see the same guy, had already bent over to pick it up and as he tried to stand his face went staight up into Luna's Crotch which was barely covered by her current thong, " Oh My God! Im so sorry i didn't see you and Oh God..." Luna backed up stammering, face red, " Its ok, im fine, and by how wet my face is i'd say you liked it" he stated, calmly, as if it weren't about her getting horny over a guy she just met. " Oh wow, this is weird..." she fluttered face going red again. Taking her underwear from the boy she turned and rushed down the hall, inserting her key she slipped into her new home.
Still red from her run in with the mysterious boy, Luna leaned on the door as the silence slowed her heart beat, the slow trickle running down her leg just proved what the guy had said was true, she did like his face in her crotch, and she wanted it to stay there, she wanted him. Thinking quickly to herself she decided to shower, throwing her shirt and bra into a corner Luna went in search of the bathroom, and find it she did, everywhere she looked was black marble, every surface, wall, even the door was tiled with the dark stone, stepping slightly through the door she jumped at her reflection in the mirror that stood invisible among the rock, realizing her mistake Luna relaxed and stepped back into the large bathroom, glancing around to make sure there were no more surprises then she looked at herself in the mirror for the first time in months, her breast were bigger, her hair was longer and her teeth were peaking out the corners of her mouth almost like a vampire. Smiling at herself, Luna slipped off her skirt and looked at herself completely naked, the muscle in her abdomen was new to her, looking closer she noticed that she had more muscle mass everywhere possible, thinking back to what happened the night before she wondered whether it had something to do with that.
Flashbacks of the power she controlled the night before were tempting, finally Luna decided to bring forth her own transformation, sweeping back her blonde hair Luna looked into her eye’s searching in the darkness for the wolf that had claimed her soul, finding that presence took seconds and touching it mentally had an immediate effect, the wonderful blue eyes, turned gold, senses sharpened. Shock of the sudden change caused her to back away from the power, and everything went back to the way it was, courage building she tried again, and this time embracing the force that caused her power, the immediate effects were the same but Luna held tight and as the seconds ticked away she could see the change, golden fur grew from every follicle, except for around ere ck where a pure white mane extended down her back covering a small portion of her exposed breast, her legs extended and with a crack reformed into something similar to a wolfs,  her spine continued to grow stretching her skin as it went, fur growing along the length until the tail was complete, her ears moved to the top of her head and pointed at the tops, her face morphed as the bone grew out, the final look was that of a beautiful she wolf. Luna stood staring at the beautifully terrifying creature looking back at her, standing at about seven to eight feet tall, short blonde fur covered her body now wolfish in the lower half, from her waist up was more human, her breast fuller than possible for any human girl.

Last edited by fangsofsorrow (2009-10-16 16:17:01)

#9 2009-10-13 22:17:19

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

awsome! i would love to see more.

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#10 2009-10-13 22:24:31

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

yay!

#11 2009-10-13 22:44:33

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

lol.hey if you wanna talk about books or games or somethin,you can email me or we can skype if you have it.

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#12 2009-10-14 18:57:49

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

I would love too but one any type of email is blocked on this computer and i have no idea what a skype is

#13 2009-10-14 22:01:43

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

oh,well,skype is...a down loadable IM thing,its free too.

#14 2009-10-14 22:02:18

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

ohhhhh.... ok

#15 2009-10-14 22:09:34

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

lol,hey,revive my thread....no junking up this one lol.

#16 2009-10-14 22:10:51

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

english for the noob please

#17 2009-10-14 22:14:43

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

sorry.eh,ill put my thread to the top and we can talk on that one.in the personal section,ok?

#18 2009-10-14 22:15:37

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

ok

#19 2009-10-16 23:49:55

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

Chapter 4

Beautiful, the only word Luna could use to describe this new being of which lives in her. Satisfied by what she saw Luna calmly released the power and watched her self return to her normal state, again that sexy smile on her face, turning the hot water on in the shower, letting it flow down her body, the constant massage relaxed her almost to sleep. Hours seemed to pass as Luna stood there with her eyes closed, images of the forest flashed in the darkness, the urge to run pulsed through her veins, the urge to run to the boy with the black hair, the urge to let him hold her. At the thought Luna opened her eyes in disgust at herself, “You hardly know the guy! Let alone his name!” she discredited herself aloud, but that didn’t stop the feelings. Skipping the thong and bra Luna pulled on her shirt and skirt before leaving the suite and moving to the elevator as quickly as possible, hoping to avoid dark hair. She watched the numbers light up as the elevator slowly rose through the many levels, finally the doors opened, but Luna’s spirits went up at the sight of the guy she was trying to avoid, “Why do I like him so much?” she thought quietly, “wasn’t I trying to stay away from him?” unsure of what made her do it, Luna stepped into the confined box with the dreaded and beloved person. “So I’m blessed with your beauty again am I?” he inquired as the doors closed, the simple question made Luna blush, “I only came, hoping to ask for your name but you make me feel weird so I wont even speak to you,” She tried to sound confident but that was an impossible mission with all her blood running to her face. “Oh really, well my name is Kenneth, and you make me feel at ease, probably because I know you will talk to me,” “And you know this how?” the question slipped out before she could stop herself, making her blush again. “Because you’re an easy person to read, and maybe I know you a little better than you think,” at that the door opened and he walked out. “Kenneth…” She called after him in a whisper, why did he have to leave?
                                                               *                                    *                        *
Stepping into the lobby, Luna thought that she was gonna scream, frustration at herself had built inside, she wanted something but couldn’t figure out what it was, she needed to think. Looking around the now crowded room she realized this wasn’t the place for thinking, and as the sun went down outside an image of the dark woods flashed through her vision, smiling she knew where she could go. Of course the forest would be dark and that didn’t bother Luna, what did was the clouds in front of the moon, but not thinking too much of it she continued walking until she found a clearing with a small pond at the center, the silence seemed to complete the serenity. Moments later the area was illuminated as the clouds passed, silver light defined every object in the clearing, reflecting off the small pond, it created a mystical look. Steam was already rising from the water as the temperatures dropped, everything here made Luna’s heart race, a feeling of magnetism pulled her closer to the pond, walking slowly as not to disturb the quiet Luna approached the lake, just below the surface something golden shimmered in the moon light, it was this that drew her here. The mist had risen to fill the area with a thick cloud, had she been paying attention Luna would have seen the golden glow of the wolves, she wouldn’t have stripped out of her clothes and thrown them down in a heap on the shore, she wouldn’t have walked naked into the cool water, but she did.
The pond was colder and deeper that she had thought, but it felt good, a small current played between her legs the chill made her nipples hard, and soft water weeds stroked her crotch as she walked further into the water, closer to the golden object in the middle, when she was more than waist deep an erotic feeling told her to look up, doing so she looked straight into the face of a full moon, taking a deep breath Luna dove into the water and swam with amazing speed to the center, grabbed the object and pulled up, It stuck firm thinking quickly Luna embraced her power and transformed again, immediately the object let loose, causing the she-wolf to launch toward the surface, as her head popped up in the center of the lake howls of joy went to the moon, confused Luna looked around slowly the howls faded and so did the mist wolves, leaving only one, this one not made of mist, standing on the shore. Quickly exiting the water dragging the object, which happens to be a gold pummeled sword with engravings of wolves running down its silver blade, Luna walked cautiously to the other wolf, he smelled familiar, but how she had never met any of her new kind, he had black fur, was at least half a foot taller, and had golden eyes similar to hers. As Luna approached with the sword the male tucked his tail and bowed, “My, my, my, I never would have guessed that I would be the one to create our new alpha, my queen welcome to the world of Lupine. Shocked by the fact that she had never even tried to talk in her experiment, and at the familiarity of the voice, “Kenneth… you’re a wolf too?” her voice was there but it was richer, more mature. “Aye, and I’m the one that turned you, I mean bit you,” he stated proudly “You’re our alpha, you pulled the sword an’ that can’t be done by every lycan,” a crooked grin on his wolfish face. “You were serious, I’m a queen?” Luna asked her thoughts of all the things she could have with royalty, “Aye you are, which means you have to get to the arctic palace,” he replied, “and my name is actually Kinler, just so you know my queen.” Thinking about what he said Luna realized something “Hey if you’re the on that changed me, why did you leave me to be raped, why didn’t you just drag me here and tell me what I was?” “If I had done that then you probably wouldn’t have ever changed, because I led that low life farmer to you, you are who you are, my queen, and a beautiful young woman, that I have fallen madly in love with.” Again his words caused Luna to blush, or would have if she wasn’t covered in soft fur, with a nudge to the muzzle and a playful look on his face Kinler ran off, stopping only to grab Luna’s clothes and continued to run. Realizing what he had done Luna ran after him, there is no way she would go back to the hotel naked, she needed those clothes, scenting the air she found his trail and followed at top speed.  The world flashed past as Luna ran, suddenly coming upon another clearing Kinler’s scent vanished, and confused Luna stopped to look around, “Kinler? Hello… where did you go?” “I didn’t go anywhere, why do you ask?” the question was directed at her but she couldn’t tell where it came from, spinning in every direction but the glade was empty, “Hey, looking for someone?” he asked appearing beside her, “Well not anymore, and what the hell did you do with my clothes!?” she turned on him, “You wear clothes? What kind of wolf are you?” He was only joking but at the evil glare Luna gave him, he backed down, “they’re in the oak tree at the edge of the clearing.” As he said this he lowered his head in submission, “Oh don’t be sad, Now that I know where you put them, I don’t need them right now…” Luna whispered moving closer, “Kinler, you can’t fool me,” “And why is that? Can you read minds or something?” he asked without looking up, “No… your tail’s wagging,” “Darn my tail, oh well I cant hide anything from you,” He replied, with a smile on his muzzle. Moving closer he pulled Luna into a hug, “I love you, I’ll never let you go my beautiful queen,” he whispered giving her ear a lick.

Last edited by fangsofsorrow (2009-10-18 13:59:02)

#20 2009-10-17 00:38:33

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

yay!

#21 2009-10-17 01:03:22

Slayer

FABULOUSNESS!!!!!

Good work!!

Your friendly neighborhood slayer!

#22 2009-10-17 11:59:32

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

thx still writing but school makes it hard

#23 2009-10-17 13:13:31

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

stupid school.

#24 2009-10-17 13:18:19

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

you can say that again

#25 2009-10-17 15:22:16

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

yep.

Board footer