The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2009-10-17 15:47:10

lonewolf13

Re: here's my first

here is a little poem from when i was 12. it is kind of stupid.

On top of old smokey all covered in blood
I shot my poor teacher with a 22 slug
I went to her funiral, I went to her grave
Some through flowers but I though a grenade.

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. ...In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth...."
    Alphonse Elric --- Fullmetal Alchemist

#27 2009-10-17 16:52:40

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

cool

im bi.... can you blame me?

#28 2009-10-18 04:07:28

lonewolf13

thanks smile

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. ...In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth...."

#29 2009-10-18 13:33:55

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

hey when reading my story go back to a couple of parts, i edit on to them sorry

#30 2009-10-18 15:42:04

lonewolf13

that is cool keep it going!! smile

#31 2009-10-18 20:34:49

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

thx i will

#32 2009-10-25 14:40:24

Pentawolf

Hey, great story so far, fangs!  I think it could use a little editing, anf chapter four movied a little fast, but otherwise I really like where it is going!  Great job!

They probably just think we're smuggling drugs in puppies or something...

#33 2009-10-27 12:02:47

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

Chapter 5

Luna awoke in her room, human again; lying next to her was Kinler, he too was human again, and just as handsome, he was also naked, as the sheets shifted she knew she was too. “Wake up you fur ball!” Jumping at her voice Kinler landed on his feet. “What’s happening? What’s wrong?” “Nothing… nothings wrong, I was just wondering if we… you know … last night? Luna answered. Looking down and realizing what she had meant Kinler first covered himself then blushed, “Uh no we did not, I would explain how I know this but it’s not the time for that,” “Ok, so what are we doing today?” obviously thankful for the change in subject, the black haired boy sighed, “We start for your kingdom, it’s time you start your pack,” “My what? You never said anything about a pack, what is that exactly?” Luna asked unsure of what lay ahead.
The woods passed slowly by as the couple walked through the trees, Kinler had taken the time to explain everything as they prepared to leave, now on the trail Luna felt confident, on top of everything that had happened in the last few days, “Ok so we’re just gonna walk to the north collecting people as we stop in towns and cities?” asking to reassure what she had learned, “Only if they want to follow you,” Kinler answered with a glance over his shoulder.
*                                                          *                                                                             *
That’s how they went about it, spending weeks or months in a city but always moving on to another, the pack slowly grew with time five new wolves, three humans, and a draconian. The Beta, Nathan a dark grey furred wolf with knowledgeable patience, the delta is Derrick, short tempered and not very strong, both of them brought their mates Jessica, and Autumn, final of the wolves is Fang, with a calm nature, tall stance, and harsh blue eyes that made you feel dead, he could have easily been a leader, he also had one other difference, the pure white wings that never left his back. The humans James, Tori, and Lily all refused to be turned but wanted the adventure ahead, tagging along as cooks and friends, and finally the draconian, vampire if you prefer, Ruka, she joined the group when her family broke their vow and flooded a city with death and blood, when she refused to participate she was banished from her castle and forced to leave.
Now closer then ever to the Arctic palace the party picked up pace covering twice the daily distance, until coming upon an ice covered Polaria, the northern city. “Amazing, I’ve never seen this much ice in an entire winter, it’s unbelievable,” Nathan exclaimed before sinking to his neck in lose snow, “And I’ve never seen a wolf sink into snow but what do ya know, it’s possible,” Ruka laughed before pulling the grey haired boy from the snow and setting him on the ground, “thanks for that, don’t suppose fang over there would have helped me,” Nathan muttered to Ruka, face turning about as red as her dress. At hearing his name fang looked over and growled, even in his human form the threat was obvious, seeing Ruka he allowed a small grin to cross his face, and before Nathan knew anything a flurry of snow exploded around him as both Ruka and Fang took flight and soared above his head and back towards camp. Luna looked up at the sound of wings, Fang and Ruka appeared above the trees and landed calmly in the camp seconds later Nathan rushed from the trees and pulled to a stop beside the other two, glancing around for Kinler as she walked towards the patrol he too walked the same course. “Anything to report?” both alphas asked simultaneously, they looked at each other and smiled before looking back for the answer to their question, “the city is ahead we can reach it within a few minutes, the buildings are frozen over but movement behind the gate was obvious,” Ruka reported then glancing at Nathan added, “also the snow is deep but soft, you will need to watch your step.” “Hey! Dinner’s ready, call the others please!” ears perked at Lilies voice, moments later fang let out a deep howl that cut through the air, as silence began to set again the three other wolves slipped from the shadows and headed for the tents. As the pack entered the ring of tents Tori and Lily stepped from the largest that was the kitchen carrying a pot of stew between the two of them, “Smells great, you guys are awesome,” Derrick cheered them on, but slowly a look of concern crossed his face, “Umm…. Who cooked?” Grinning at each other the two girls laughed, “We did, James just diced things up for us, there’s no need to worry,”
In the past the wolves have had a few problems with James’s cooking, a couple meals gone wrong and now the only meal he prepares is a blood donation for Ruka, the very thought of his cooking makes all canine hybrids cringe. As they grabbed their food the couples separated, Luna and Kinler to their tent, Nathan and Autumn sat on a log at the edge of the clearing, Derrick and Jessica to the fire, James and Tori retreated to the kitchen tent, Ruka took a short flight to sit in the large pine in the center of the clearing, finally if was just Fang and Lily rationing their food into their respective bowls and found a place to sit, Fang  jumped into the tree to join Ruka and Lily settled on the stump protruding from the snow. “…. llowing me?” fang shook his head to clear his thoughts, “I’m sorry please repeat that,” he said still shaking his head, “Is there any specific reason you’ve been following me?” Ruka asked with a sigh and curious glance, “Oh… well… I’ve just had feeling that you’d need my help…” As the muttered words left his lips a gleam caught his eye near the base of a tree at the clearing’s edge, seconds later a flash, spray of blood, and a stabbing pain, looking at his hand raised, unconsciously, a silver bolt protruded from both sides, the point mere centimeters from Ruka’s eye. His blood covered her face and the lust for it filled her eyes, another second and Ruka tackled him launching both from the tree, struggling against Ruka’s attempts to get at his throat Fang rolled on top of the draconian just as another bolt buried itself into his side, he turned to face where the arrow had come, growling he jumped in that direction shifting as he did so, shredding the black shirt he had been wearing. Kinler hearing the commotion leapt from his tent and looked around; blood was sprayed on the ground, Fang’s shirt in pieces on the ground, and Ruka trying to find the source of the blood. The look in her eyes said she was still lusting, and only one guess at whose blood it was…, Fang flew past the trees at a dead sprint, the shooter smelled human, but he had enhancements, for one he could outrun a werewolf, and the smell was that of which he had expected, a hunter.The pain was excruciating, the bolts still protruded from his body and as the pain tore through him again it changed into anger, all feeling was gone his white fur hanging in his eyes turned black and the world’s perspective changed, every shadow seemed to give a new view, a new sent… picking his way through the trees faster than ever, coming to the end of the trees fang could see the vampire hunter but the shadows pulled him back, pulled him back and didn’t want to let go…
Luna surveyed the scene at camp, the blood in the snow, the silver bolts buried in the tree, and the strange black…. No grey… collapsed on the ground in front of her was Fang his fur changing to it normal pure white color, even more bolts in his side and hand. As his fur vanished Luna saw the bruises, the broken arm, everything.

Last edited by fangsofsorrow (2009-11-01 16:40:54)

#34 2009-10-27 14:29:04

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#35 2009-10-27 21:05:50

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

you happy i added Ruka

#36 2009-10-27 21:07:49

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

smile

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#37 2009-10-27 21:15:46

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

is that a yes?

#38 2009-10-27 21:40:22

Pentawolf

Duuuuude!  This is AWESOME!  Great job!

#39 2009-10-27 21:45:32

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

thanks

#40 2009-10-27 21:48:16

Pentawolf

You call Ruka "fangs" a lot.  Does this reference you?  It was slightly confusing...

#41 2009-10-27 22:06:47

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

Ruka is a Vampire, Fang is a wolf with white fur and wings they're two different people

#42 2009-10-27 22:29:28

Pentawolf

Ah, sorry!  It was a little confusing then...

#43 2009-10-27 22:31:06

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

thats ok

#44 2009-11-01 16:44:23

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

Chapter 6

“What the hell was that?” Luna had waited until Fang had healed and woken up before yelling at someone, and the anger only built over the last three days, they had moved into the city found a place to rent and settled in, “… the black fur, the bolts, what was up with all of that?” she continued when Fang’s only reply was a puzzled look. Hardly able to speak he mumbled one word, “Hunter,” and that was all that was needed, the startled look given by Luna was proof of that.
“A hunter… he had to be after Ruka, he hit Fang only because Fang sensed this…” Luna looked around making eye contact with all the others in the pack, “How is it that he was able to get that close and only one of us felt him, and knew who he was after?!” The wolves glanced around scared and confused, the pack had encountered only one hunter before, but he was young and untrained. “I don’t want to see you for the rest of the night, tomorrow we start our rounds, now get!” Ruka sat by the bed when Fang awoke again, “Hey there savior, how are you feeling?” she asked obviously concerned, “First you try to kill me and then you check to see if I’m ok, thanks I feel so special,” the scorn was clear in his voice. She was not affected by his harsh behavior, “I want to apologize for my behavior, I have not made contact with blood as… alluring as yours,” she whispered quietly to him, leaning closer she kissed him, lightly before leaving the room.
*                                                                          *                                                           *

Soon after their arriving and the encounter with the hunter and the clan meeting, Luna and Kinler hardly left their room, actually they never left their room leaving Nathan in charge of rounds and searches, Ruka spent more time with Fang and as soon as he could walk again he never left the vampire’s side. Luna was bored, tired of laying in bed with Kinler; had they been in the forest they would have been able to just walk around, but connected at the waist it was impossible to avoid questions from humans, “I told you there was a way to know if we had done it and now you know,” Kinler laughed at the hard look Luna threw at him, “And I cant change at all until after the birth?” She asked upset, she loved her wolf body and not being able to change just freaked her out now. “It’ll be fine, you can grow your tail and that’s about it, but you’re beautiful the way you are,” the black alpha reassured his mate, “just relax, we only have one more day,” and at that they stopped talking, instead he kissed her, long and deep.
Lily sat at the bar all the different guest flowing around her, she loved civilization, and hated the wolves, if it hadn’t been for her sister Tori falling for that stupid obsessed James she could be at home now warm and sleeping, maybe married by now, “Well hi there miss,” Jumping at the voice Lily turned to find a handsome gentlemen sitting on the next stool, “why,” he asked “would somebody like you be traveling with a pack and a draconian?” “Yes I know what they are, and I know by the aura you give that you don’t like them,” her face must show her fright, “how did you know?” she asked incredulously. “Not noticing a lovely lady like you in a clearing of wolves, must be a crime, now as I said I know you don’t like it either,” his reply was seducing, “You’re the hunter, the one that shot Fang. Why did you do it?” pretending bravery was one thing Lily had picked up from her mother, “Oh was that the poor guy I shot, well I was aiming at the vampire, much harder to get rid of you know, he just… got in the way,” the way he spoke made sense in Lily’s  mind, already in a trance of words she agreed to leave the pack, to travel with him.

Last edited by fangsofsorrow (2009-11-02 19:12:33)

#45 2009-11-01 19:43:11

Pentawolf

NIIIIICE!  I like where this is going!

#46 2009-11-01 20:23:02

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

thanks, this is one of my favorite arts

#47 2009-11-01 20:50:38

Pentawolf

I love all of the arts...writing is my favourite though....except I can't dance...at ALL!  *shudders*
You're a good writer though, dude, keep it up!  I so need to write more...

#48 2009-11-02 08:54:19

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

ok

#49 2009-11-02 15:55:05

Pentawolf

So, do you have this story planned out?  How many chapters are you thinking?  I'm syched to read more...

#50 2009-11-02 17:41:07

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

no idont have it planned, i take it off the top of my head

Board footer