The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#76 2010-05-12 03:40:37

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

Re: To the wolves of the forum...

SherlawkDragon wrote:

Lupus: Shady has a tendency to lash out, but I would say she is fine here.  Her statements were true.  I also know that we can seem mean sometimes, but if you don't have some level of people demanding people back up claims, you quickly have P-Shifting starseeds who are waiting for the mothership to come conquer the world.  Maybe we could both try to be less abrasive about it, but I should note that abrasive has always been my style.

i figure let them beleve what they want....its their probem....just point them to the role playing section tongue

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#77 2010-05-12 07:29:43

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Yeah but you never point them anywhere, lupus, you just nod and smile, and it only encourages roleplayers or people who have the wrong idea about therianthropy to continue to have the wrong idea. Yet you think just because I correct people unreservedly, I'm some sort of 'tosser'. If anybody is the 'tosser', it's you, for seeming to know better and yet pandering to the fantasies of anybody who stumbles past here asking a question. I don't do it to be a superior-seeming a-hole, I do it to help people. I'm getting sick of you trying to undermine me in any topic where I critique the things said (either because they don't make sense or have a badly skewed view of therianthropy). Stop trying to be the good cop and actually read what's there occasionally, instead of always going 'yeah, don't listen to Shady, she's just mean to people for the hell of it all the time.'

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#78 2010-05-13 02:38:03

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

maby i wouldnt have a problem with you critiquing others peoples posts if you did it withought being  rude....you see  you need  to come across in a way that you dont seem to be an ass hole....try it sometime it does wonders  tongue

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#79 2010-05-13 06:20:52

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

What an immature retort. I'm done trying to reason with you.

#80 2010-05-14 01:56:26

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Both of you shut up already.  You do this in every topic and it's less productive than you just ignoring each other.

WolfVanZandt wrote:

I mainly base my idea of therianthropy on the Therians I actually know - in real life. A "Therian" on the Internet could be anybody or anything for all I know. I've known several Therians that I actually considered "alphas" in real life. The common factor, though, is that none of them ever called themselves "alpha". My impression that self-proclamation as "alpha" is pretty good indication of non-alpha status.

Yeah, what you just said.

Last edited by SherlawkDragon (2010-05-14 02:03:41)

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#81 2010-05-14 10:15:20

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

SherlawkDragon wrote:

Both of you shut up already.

NO U

#82 2010-05-14 11:34:37

CrimsonRiver
Enigmatic Unwonted

ShadyHowl wrote:

NO U

Hey, quit stealing my lines!

Humanity is dust, within humility's splendor. I offer you the emptiness which you seek. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind.

If bullshit were music, you'd be a big brass band.

#83 2010-05-14 12:13:42

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Dude, you didn't invent it. It's been a meme for years.

#84 2010-05-14 12:31:05

drkgryfur
crazy wolf
Website

drama train express: next stop werewolf cafe,Therianthropy thread....."all abord"

1nor·mal \ˈnȯr-məl\
adjective
1 : strictly a matter of one's opinion
— nor·mal·i·ty — nor·mal·ly

#85 2010-05-14 15:02:16

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

SO ANYWAY: about pack structure...

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#86 2010-05-14 17:14:42

CrimsonRiver
Enigmatic Unwonted

Well aware that it's an old meme, Shady. Just using some sarcasm. Now, about that pack structure. We have a bit more options, since it doesn't come as instinctively as it does for wolves. So really, we could follow their example, or we could come up with our own structure. All depends on the pack.

Humanity is dust, within humility's splendor. I offer you the emptiness which you seek. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind.

If bullshit were music, you'd be a big brass band.

#87 2010-05-14 19:33:01

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

CrimsonRiver wrote:

Well aware that it's an old meme, Shady. Just using some sarcasm.

Oh you kids today and your sarcasm!

It's true, in several ways the social dynamics of a group of humans can be compared to that of wolves. There is often a hierarchy in a human group as surely as in a wolf pack. However, human dominance can be based around much more retarded concepts than wolf dominance ever is. For example, when I was in school it was the naughty kids and the smokers who were considered the social elite. Not really the best model for dominance, but humans are a ridiculous species. Whereas in wolves, at least, dominance is based at least partly on things like genetic quality, shown (from what I gather at least) by things like size, strength and pheromones conveyed by scent.

Board footer