The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-10-21 15:53:20

Black Arrow

Michigan Dogman

I am sure a lot of people in this forum have heard of the Michigan Dogman or Beast of Bray Road although no topic has been posted about these cryptids.
Both are believed to be unknown animals, that are both bipedal and quadrupedal and around the size of a large human, full of dark brown to black hair, with a head of a wolf and the body of a human.

There has been numerous sightings and stories about these animals and unlike bigfoot, from the stories this unknown animal is naturally aggressive.

The Michigan Dogman's official website:
The Legend of the Michigan's Dogman

A trailer to the Legacy Edition CD/DVD set which has compelling evidence (A Must See):
Legacy Edition

I would like to include two videos that have been linked to the Michigan dogman called the Gable films:
Gable Film Part 1
Gable Film Part 2 (WARNING - This video contains graphic content)

I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on this topic.

#2 2010-01-25 05:58:19

Black Arrow

Re: Michigan Dogman

Has nobody got any thoughts on this topic?

#3 2010-02-16 19:15:50

Minty

A new topic thread about the Beast of Bray Road has been started.

"They flee from me, that sometime did me seek/With naked foot stalking within my chamber./Once have I seen them gentle, tame, and meek/That now are wild and do not once remember/That sometime they have put themselves in danger/To take bread at my hand; and now they range,/Busily seeking in continual change."--Thomas Wyatt, The Lover Showeth How He Is Forsaken of Such as He Sometime Enjoyed

#4 2010-02-18 02:59:10

Black Arrow

Minty wrote:

A new topic thread about the Beast of Bray Road has been started.

Sooo, this thread is on the Michigan Dogman, although I believe it is the same type of creature that resides in Elkhorn.
[HINT] Check the date of the Beast of Bray Road thread against mine, please then and only then may you act like a wannabe moderator.

#5 2010-02-18 16:45:53

wolfblood17

No need to get angry Black Arrow... there is just a simple statement being said, another post has been made on the Beast of Bray Road, thats all.  They may be werewolves but the Michigan Dogman, as the name, lives somewhere else... in Michigan. 

My thoughts though, are that a creature does exist in the forests, anywhere in the world.  Both werewolves have substantial evidence that they exist.  Also, many of the eyewitness reports are believable and backed by proof, so therefore, werewolves do exist.  Can you blame them for hiding though, we've been hunting and fearing them for so long, they don't have any reason to expose themselves.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#6 2010-02-22 14:29:02

Minty

Black Arrow wrote:

Sooo, this thread is on the Michigan Dogman, although I believe it is the same type of creature that resides in Elkhorn.
[HINT] Check the date of the Beast of Bray Road thread against mine, please then and only then may you act like a wannabe moderator.

I thought it prudent to mention, given that you were wondering why no one was posting on your thread.  My mistake for trying to be helpful.

"They flee from me, that sometime did me seek/With naked foot stalking within my chamber./Once have I seen them gentle, tame, and meek/That now are wild and do not once remember/That sometime they have put themselves in danger/To take bread at my hand; and now they range,/Busily seeking in continual change."--Thomas Wyatt, The Lover Showeth How He Is Forsaken of Such as He Sometime Enjoyed

#7 2010-02-23 04:03:18

Black Arrow

Minty wrote:

Black Arrow wrote:

I thought it prudent to mention, given that you were wondering why no one was posting on your thread.  My mistake for trying to be helpful.

My apologies Minty, I was under the impression you were trying to divert the topic.

I few photos that caught an upright canine creature on 2007 in Antrim County MI by a motion sensitive digital camera on a platform mounted on a tree:

http://www.michigan-dogman.com/images/Trailcam3.jpg
http://www.michigan-dogman.com/images/trailcam1.jpg
http://www.michigan-dogman.com/images/trailcam2.jpg
Source

#8 2010-02-23 16:46:12

Minty

I'm not saying I don't believe (I do), but the pictures are so close-up, it's hard to tell exactly what they are; without showing more of the creature, it makes me wonder if they've been faked.  I did read the source material, and if the creature messed with a motion-sensor camera, you'd think there would be more pictures.

#9 2010-02-23 17:18:11

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

The eye looks very weird though - almost a perfect dog/human cross.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#10 2010-02-23 18:13:21

wolfblood17

To me all of the pictures look computerized, especially the eye.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#11 2010-02-25 15:31:03

BlackWolfMarwood

third picture looks like paw gloves, you can even see the pink skin of his wrist but to each his own opinion

Last edited by marwolf (2010-02-25 15:34:36)

#12 2010-02-25 18:39:13

SouthPaw

It's like the camera is only motion sensitive within a couple inches.  Very sketchy.

Board footer