The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2009-10-27 22:39:56

Pentawolf

Re: Twilight Haters?

That's the ONLY thing those vampires are good for.  School dances and glow-in-the-dark bowling alleys.

They probably just think we're smuggling drugs in puppies or something...

#27 2009-10-27 22:48:55

drkgryfur
crazy wolf
Website

or SWEET RAVE PARTIES....

1nor·mal \ˈnȯr-məl\
adjective
1 : strictly a matter of one's opinion
— nor·mal·i·ty — nor·mal·ly

#28 2009-10-28 00:54:46

Pentawolf

Hellz Yeah!

#29 2009-10-28 06:41:44

Daninsky
Website

See, never say her Vampires ain't no good for nothing. smile

Call no man happy 'til he dies

#30 2009-10-28 15:25:32

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

they're good for nothin -_-

im bi.... can you blame me?

#31 2009-10-28 16:24:47

KidWerewolf36

Wow I saw the new trailer that vampire was running and one of the werewolf's paws nabbed him. He should have climbed up the trees. I think that's what the girl will do or maybe they showed it I forget.

#32 2009-10-29 00:39:25

Pentawolf

KidWerewolf36 wrote:

Wow I saw the new trailer that vampire was running and one of the werewolf's paws nabbed him. He should have climbed up the trees. I think that's what the girl will do or maybe they showed it I forget.

Huh?

And fangs, they ARE good for something!  We stab them, and hang them in dances, raves, and glow-in-the-dark disco parties.

#33 2009-10-29 12:56:14

WereWolfH

haha.

Okay for Twilight fans. Has anyone looked at that probably 10 dollar New Moon magazine with "Edward" on the cover? I haven't checked it out b/c where I am people will say dummmmmb stuff like "You're seriously reading that?.." kinda stuff to me so I've seen it but I'm too scared to pick it up. Anything cool in it like picture concepts of the werewolves?

"I got somethin' I wanna tell ya'. I'm not like other guys...

#34 2009-10-29 18:07:01

WereWolfH

Just got a look at the New Moon magazine. It's almost exactly like the Twilight one, except all New Moon stuff. From the quick scan they showed still shots of Jacob transforming into a wolf (from trailer)

#35 2009-10-30 01:33:26

Pentawolf

*faceplam*

FANDOM PROPAGANDA!

#36 2009-11-03 01:31:32

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

i just wanna watch it for the wolves!

"It is better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not."
                                                                                          -Andre Gide

#37 2009-11-12 01:38:18

Rainbow BeerWolf

I'm definitely not a Twilight fan. I tried to read it when it first came out; it was given to me by someone who knew I watched Buffy a lot. Couldn't get into it! It's very popular among women and girls of all ages, believe me, a lot of older women past retirement age read it as well, or give it a go. I work in a bookshop and find that sort of thing interesting, to see who reads what!

Still, I'm going to see New Moon, because it has a werewolf. I don't care if it makes no sense, as long as I can see some shifting!

"I never realised the Deptartment of Agriculture was interested in National Security. Do you have like, undercover cows?" - John Corey (Nelson Demille)

#38 2009-11-12 19:13:38

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

"Twilight" is terrible.
How a book aimed at 7th-grade girls got so incredibly popular I'll never know.  It's cheesy, sappy, teen-romance.  I attempted reading the first one, got through it, and decided I'd never pick up a book by Stephanie Meyer again. hmm

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#39 2009-11-17 09:11:58

Thunder Chief

"Disco, disco vamp, disco vamp! I got to be a disco vamp!" *is shot*

#40 2009-11-25 22:26:32

WolfMontana

Ha! Oh noes!

Totally with ya there Totalimmortal wink

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#41 2009-11-26 04:02:19

RX Queen
bored and all erotic
Website

I agree with it being dull. My old college roommate made me read ALL FOUR books and I did, because I'm a doormat. Not only were they all boring, but any time you expect some totally awesome battle scene you don't get one. It's like Stephanie Meyer's writing skill was dropped back in High School and she never picked it back up, so she's stuck writing the sappy "I love you forever" blah blah blah and I'm ranting.

Now for Douglas Adams...I bet none of you knew that he actually wrote the screenplay for the movie? Nothing of Hitchhiker's is exactly the same as the previous thing. Even the script for the radio shows came  before the books and he rewrote the books. I'm rereading the books again for the third time. lol

It's hard to scream with a throat full of glass

#42 2009-11-27 19:05:01

WolfMontana

Whoa.. for a sec I thought you were saying that Douglas Adam's wrote the screenplay for Twilight big_smile

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#43 2009-12-02 06:18:05

SongBreeze

My (now ex) boyfriend brought me all four books because someone who had read them knew I liked werewolves. I managed to get through the first one, the second one was painful to read, I can't remember what happened in the third one (quite possibly as little as in the other two) and I never finished the fourth as it was slung across the room. Those books reminded me of a relationship in my past that I would rather forget.

#44 2009-12-02 12:49:10

Goldie

i think Patricia Briggs writes Fantasy better, especially her Mercy Thompson series, that one would be better than all of twilight. it could make for a great werewolf movie, mainly because the main characters are a walker, an Alpha werewolf, and an iron kissed Fae.

how can never ever be ever if never ever was ever, ever?
yes, i said that, but what do i mean, I'm what was that, thats crazy, crazy go nuts, nutty nuts. ok i guess I'm done, but it will never be over, now will it????????

#45 2009-12-04 14:30:03

Canicula

IMO: My teenage daughter loves Twilight stuff--books, movies, and posters. I think its a good fit for someone her age. Give me Dog Soldiers any day! Or something similar.

#46 2009-12-04 21:20:28

psycowolf

drkgryfur wrote:

hahaha vampire disco ball

disco ball ahahaha

#47 2009-12-07 08:08:30

WereWolfH

Hey! Personally I like the glitter look. BUt that's just me liking glitter. Owwwww!!

#48 2009-12-14 15:05:30

choondooga

psycowolf wrote:

drkgryfur wrote:

hahaha vampire disco ball

disco ball ahahaha

XD
Oops. Just laughed in the middle of a silent library.

*creeps under table and growls at people staring*

All I know is that they hurt like hell and as soon as I can get up off this floor I’m gonna find that bastard and kill him.
- Gabe Ambrose

#49 2009-12-21 01:57:28

Moxie

I got stopped during my perusal through the threads and  HAD to comment. Hate(rs) and Twilight was just too good to be true. :3

The first book wasn't bad.....but it just barely made the tolerable mark. Second book I wanted to mutilate, and burn it till the pages shriveled black like the words on the pages and bury it six feet under for worms to regurgitate that rubbish. It was awful. I read the whole thing just in hopes Bella would commit suicide. xD
Bella is the most annoying, whiny, self centered, self loathing, melodramatic character I have ever had the displeasure to read. She makes me want to rip my hair out. I hate her through the entire series.

Now I love romance. What girl doesn't smile
I swear NO romance though; you know she's going to end up with the vampire made of glitter! Why bother with the alleged "conflict" between Jacob and Edward?! (Although I have to admit seeing Taylor Launter's mouth watering abs wasn't bad, and made the only plus on my list for the movie.) And Edward and Bella's conflicts are just....not worth it.

The movies were disappointing to say the least. I give Weitz props though, New Moon was better than Twilight (despite the actors chosen (I would have chosen otherwise xP)). I wasn't impressed with Hardwicke's directing.
I could go on for ages, but those are two things that REALLY irked me.
My books gotta have a character development, where there's a point and they learn something or change at least a tinsy bit. And there has to be some DECENT romance.

There is my rant big_smile
I think the vampire/werewolf fangirls could have chosen another, better book to fawn over. ;_;

#50 2009-12-25 17:43:30

JimJamWolf

Gah! I despise twilight!! All i ever hear is "Hey! You like werewolves so you must love twilight!) Gahh!! No i flippin dont!! True blood. Now that is a decent vampire programme!! A bit *Cough* rude But still great! But i think Twilight has done a good job making money, all the posters and what not! Haha!! Anyway, each to their own!

Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes!! Im an awfull speller!

People are terrified of us, so, you know, if we look like them, they pretty much leave us alone....

Board footer