The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-11-09 21:50:42

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

Werewolf Cafe (Zack's Story)

Here is my start, i dont know how long it's gonna take but this will be my new life's work
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The building loomed in front of him, the dark walls crumbling slightly but the scent of fresh food gave a homely feel. This wasn’t a norm for Zack but after all the things that had happened to him in the last month it was time for a change. Set as an outcast, thrown out by his family, and hunted by all afraid of the unknown.

He had been alone, parents at a meeting and brothers at church, and as shadows filled the room he knew something was wrong. The dog huddled under the dinning table, and the cats sat behind photos on the shelves, even the silence, thick and dead, gave it away. Zack looked up from his computer and frowned, it’s never this quiet, no creaking, no dripping, and it was just too weird. He searched the house and found nothing, returning to the laptop he abandoned earlier he missed the slightly cracked door, and sound seemed to have retuned. As he bent to pickup the computer he froze, a low growl behind him revealed the monster, seconds later things went black.
        Overnight in the hospital, a few questions from the police, a prescription for meds and Zack was sent home. They said somebody broke in and that the growl I heard was just something my subconscious added when I was attacked, the scar down my back was caused by the weapon the man had used. Of course Zack had to go against that over the next few days, what with growing a tail, and the mood swings, things just weren’t the same. During the day he hid his tail from everybody by wearing a black trench coat, but when he was forced into a group home for behavioral problems, that was the line and it had been crossed. Everything was clearer, math was simple, science was like kindergarten, everything slowed down and focused, within a few days he had a way out, just nowhere to go. Now Zack’s legs had reformed, a shape uncommon for people but found mainly in canine animals, getting an idea of what he had become pushed him to make his escape, finding directions to a place called the Werewolf CafĂ©, packed his few belongings he left without a trail to follow.

im bi.... can you blame me?

#2 2009-11-09 21:54:37

drkgryfur
crazy wolf
Website

Re: Werewolf Cafe (Zack's Story)

it gets DARKGREYFUR'S seal of approval!!!!!!!!!!!

1nor·mal \ˈnȯr-məl\
adjective
1 : strictly a matter of one's opinion
— nor·mal·i·ty — nor·mal·ly

#3 2009-11-09 21:55:28

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

thanks i feel so special

#4 2009-11-09 23:04:45

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

awsome start!!!! keep going your on a roll big_smile

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#5 2009-11-10 04:47:18

Slayer

Awesome Sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your friendly neighborhood slayer!

#6 2009-11-10 09:35:22

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay i,the wonderful vampire be there?i can take many forms,but can describe me..

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#7 2009-11-10 11:17:06

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

would you want me to describe you the same as i did Ruka?

#8 2009-11-10 11:22:16

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

hmm......well,same red dress,red eyes,and long pointy teeth,but snow white hair.same attitude......

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#9 2009-11-10 13:29:47

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

ok

#10 2009-11-12 09:42:28

Cratys
Website

Hey I notice that you randomly switch to first person for one sentence then switch back to third. Other than that, it's great! I can't wait to see how you incorporate the other members, including myself, into it. Should there be a thread were we talk about how we all want to be described?

#11 2009-11-12 11:52:42

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

hehehe.....i do that sometimes when im not even makign a story,but that's for other reasons..

#12 2009-11-12 20:30:13

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

sorry i do that a lot

#13 2009-11-12 20:40:55

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

i do that ALOT more than usual..and NOT in story..which is VERY annoying....sorry for repeating myself

#14 2009-11-12 21:12:46

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

it ok

#15 2009-11-12 21:16:39

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

heh.........i need to IM with you....sadly...*swirls my hand in a circle*i want more people...but i dunno

#16 2009-11-13 09:50:45

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

sorry i dont have IM

#17 2009-11-13 11:10:05

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

i KNOW ....its annoying as heck...

#18 2009-11-13 14:34:14

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

sad

#19 2009-11-13 15:17:14

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

*sigh**hugs*

#20 2009-11-16 11:28:56

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

*hug*

#21 2009-11-16 14:26:12

Goldie

-hugs everyone- Group huggies!!! xP

how can never ever be ever if never ever was ever, ever?
yes, i said that, but what do i mean, I'm what was that, thats crazy, crazy go nuts, nutty nuts. ok i guess I'm done, but it will never be over, now will it????????

#22 2009-11-18 00:48:10

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

hey guys here's a bit more

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now here he stood looking upon the building he hoped would be his new home, he had left everything to start anew and this was just the start. As he pushed open the iron doors many different things attacked his senses, the claw marks on the door, the smell of at least fifty different types of meat cooking, and the buzz of conversation carried from floors above, behind a very unorganized front desk stood a man of medium build, with peppered hair and a few days stubble, “Hey, come on over here! Welcome to the Werewolf Café, the names Fen, how can I help you?” Stunned by the friendly voice coming from this scruffy guy Zack stood with his mouth open looking dumb. “Oh… Umm… is this the place for new werewolves to start a life they want?” He asked snapping back to reality, “Read the brochure have you?” Fen asked amused, “ Yeah this is definitely that place, even if it’s more than you expected,” he went on, “Are you a writer, informer, searcher, gamer, musician, artist, or just something else?” This was more of an expected question for Zack who quickly gave his reply of writer, moments later he had a ring filled with multiple different keys and a map of the building, “Ok newbie, head up this main staircase to the apartments, this will be your home area, after that feel free to look around, those other keys are for rooms you make, the long one is for your room,” Fen explained the main navigation and constant condition of the building before sending Zack to find his way.

#23 2009-11-18 06:05:33

drkgryfur
crazy wolf
Website

W00t!!!!!!!!! more,more,more........

1nor·mal \ˈnȯr-məl\
adjective
1 : strictly a matter of one's opinion
— nor·mal·i·ty — nor·mal·ly

#24 2009-11-18 08:25:11

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

#25 2009-11-18 10:34:16

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

be patient guys this is gonna take longer than i hoped

Board footer