The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2009-11-18 11:44:27

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

Re: Werewolf Cafe (Zack's Story)

Nuuuuuu Sooooon Nooooow

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#27 2009-11-18 17:48:45

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

sorry

im bi.... can you blame me?

#28 2009-11-19 00:50:30

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

tongue...lolz i can always wait because it makes it betterwhen it finaly comes out big_smile

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#29 2009-11-19 13:02:16

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

yea.....

#30 2009-11-19 14:31:13

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

again here is some more
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Difficult as it was Zack found his room, it was the only one with a gold door, on the top floor, and it was the only room down that hall. Opening the door with his key Zack found himself inside a fully furnished condo over looking the streets of the city below and the ocean in the distance, taking a step inside the furnishings changed, from the bright and repelling colors to dark blacks, blues, and grays. Zack was pleased at the change, it had worked the way Fen had said it would and even the door was now made of silver with gold lettering which read “Pit of Sorrow”, walking across the room to a table across the room and emptied the small bag he had brought, laying the mass of pens, paper, sketch books, paints, etc. finally he searched the building till he found what he wanted, the metal working room.

#31 2009-11-20 03:10:39

Slayer

I Luurve Your Story Tis Le Shizz!!!!!!!

Your friendly neighborhood slayer!

#32 2009-11-20 09:34:52

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

thanks

#33 2009-11-20 14:12:05

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

here is even more, i know its going slow but im so busy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Well this is interesting, I’ve never been in here...,” Zack had been working for hours and not realized that somebody had come in, he turned and froze when he saw who had spoken, the girl sat on a bench near the door, she had snow white hair and a short red dress that matched perfectly with her blood red eyes, “My name is Sarah,” she stood and walked over to the car frame Zack had built in the short time he had been there. “I’m Zack, and I just got here so… yeah that would be why you’ve never been in here,” Zack’s eyes never left the girl’s face, “Can I help you with anything?” he asked as she studied his work, “No I’m just lookin’ around.” For a few minutes she just stood there, “Have you met the others?” Zack was still puzzled, something about this girl seemed different, “No I haven’t,” he answered, and “You’re not a werewolf are you?” Sarah smiled at the question, flashing the fangs that had stayed hidden before, “No, I’m a vampire and if you’re staying here don’t say werewolf, it’s a demeaning term, they prefer to be called wolves. At that she took Zack by the hand and lead him out of the room and into the hall.

#34 2009-11-20 14:12:38

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Well this is interesting, I’ve never been in here...,” Zack had been working for hours and not realized that somebody had come in, he turned and froze when he saw who had spoken, the girl sat on a bench near the door, she had snow white hair and a short red dress that matched perfectly with her blood red eyes, “My name is Sarah,” she stood and walked over to the car frame Zack had built in the short time he had been there. “I’m Zack, and I just got here so… yeah that would be why you’ve never been in here,” Zack’s eyes never left the girl’s face, “Can I help you with anything?” he asked as she studied his work, “No I’m just lookin’ around.” For a few minutes she just stood there, “Have you met the others?” Zack was still puzzled, something about this girl seemed different, “No I haven’t,” he answered, and “You’re not a werewolf are you?” Sarah smiled at the question, flashing the fangs that had stayed hidden before, “No, I’m a vampire and if you’re staying here don’t say werewolf, it’s a demeaning term, they prefer to be called wolves. At that she took Zack by the hand and lead him out of the room and into the hall.

#35 2009-11-20 14:13:21

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

#36 2011-03-26 01:54:42

wolfghostxxv

... i remember writing this... it brings tears to my eye to see it die the way it did...

when the rich wage war it's the poor who die

Board footer