The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-12-20 23:57:21

Protoman2050

Hi! I'm a werecat!

Hi! I'm a werekitty! I've been reading these forums for a few days, and I've finally decided to register and post.

I hope you guys (we really need a seperate word for second person plural, as well as a fourth person pronoun...it would make writing so much more concise) will take me in, now that I've got an outlet for this part of myself...usually I just unleash this on my friend, who jokingly calls me crazy. He's the one who's obsessed with "Lost". I cannot fathom how you can enjoy something that is utterly nonsensical unless you've watched EVERY one of the hundred+ episodes. He also is obsessed with polka music (?!? He emails me this stuff every day, along with un-funny Youtubes), and he tries to psychoanalyze me. And I'm the one who's crazy? LOL. The mental illness of clinical therianthropy I definitely do not have.

I've always associated with cats. I see something of myself in them, aloof yet friendly yet cautious, and extremely intelligent and cunning. I've been extremely lonely until I got my first cat, Chloe, a Snowshoe Siamese, as a 17th birthday present two years ago. I couldn't have one for over a decade due to my severe allergies (I had to go through like 4 Benadryls, and once my Mom's ER doctor friend said I would've gone to the ER if the didn't work), I had human friends, but deep down I was always lonely. I almost burst into tears of joy when Chloe popped out the bag and stared into my eyes.

OK, end sob story. I don't plan on annoying you guys like that one teenager earlier. Internet psychotherapy is not my thing. I just want to hang out with like-minded people.

In my dream-world, where this is all visualized (if this sounds like a D&D bio/novel exposition, that's just my writing style): I'm a were-Oriental Cat, with black fur. I'm forced to shift during the full moon, but I can "manually" shift whenever I want.  My clothes end up being slightly ripped after it, just have to break the earpieces off my eyeglasses. I remain in complete control of my actions. Since this conflicts with my career of an interventional neuroradiologist, I often have to finagle my emergency call schedule around this. Only a few of my friends know about that, and I...I don't know what I do, just wander around the forest decreasing the squirrel population or something.

Yeah, my imagination and writing skills need work.

Any advice on being a werecat.

Last edited by Protoman2050 (2009-12-21 05:16:17)

Fencing is what happens when you take swashbuckling, which is a method for nobles to create bloodbaths for insignificant insults, and turn it into a game.

#2 2009-12-21 19:35:18

choondooga

Re: Hi! I'm a werecat!

Stay away from we werewolves.
No cats and dogs really mix.

But hey, just be sure you keep to your turf, everyone else'll keep to theirs. Unless, of course, they want to take your turf away, but  . . . Good luck, anyway!

All I know is that they hurt like hell and as soon as I can get up off this floor I’m gonna find that bastard and kill him.
- Gabe Ambrose

#3 2009-12-21 19:38:34

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

hi.... im not that bad, i like cats actually alot of us like cats so just ignore that

im bi.... can you blame me?

#4 2009-12-21 19:41:17

Protoman2050

choondooga wrote:

But hey, just be sure you keep to your turf, everyone else'll keep to theirs. Unless, of course, they want to take your turf away, but  . . . Good luck, anyway!

I know. I'm pretty respectful about territories. I usually keep my distance from people who could really harm me. Just don't try to take MINE away, b/c I have retractable claws that are razor sharp, and not dulled from wear and tear. LOL

Anyone here watch Fox Reality Channel? I love watching Supernanny, and wondering how people can't control their kids...it's horrible, yet funny at the same time.

Fencing is what happens when you take swashbuckling, which is a method for nobles to create bloodbaths for insignificant insults, and turn it into a game.

#5 2009-12-21 19:45:54

Protoman2050

fangsofsorrow wrote:

hi.... im not that bad, i like cats actually alot of us like cats so just ignore that

Great! Read my response to choondooga's.

I wonder what would happen if I showed up at a Howl?

I wonder if anyone here owns a Saarlooswolfhond? Those wolfdogs are pretty. I wish I had the money to own a Savannah cat.

#6 2009-12-21 19:53:22

choondooga

Protoman2050 wrote:

choondooga wrote:

I know. I'm pretty respectful about territories. I usually keep my distance from people who could really harm me. Just don't try to take MINE away, b/c I have retractable claws that are razor sharp, and not dulled from wear and tear. LOL

Anyone here watch Fox Reality Channel? I love watching Supernanny, and wondering how people can't control their kids...it's horrible, yet funny at the same time.

Rawr.
I doubt that my territory is anywhere near yours, heh heh . . . Nobody else around here.

I used to watch Supernanny, but I'm usually a bit preoccupied with . . . other things . . . now.

All I know is that they hurt like hell and as soon as I can get up off this floor I’m gonna find that bastard and kill him.
- Gabe Ambrose

#7 2009-12-21 19:57:48

Protoman2050

choondooga wrote:

Protoman2050 wrote:

choondooga wrote:

Rawr.
I doubt that my territory is anywhere near yours, heh heh . . . Nobody else around here.

I used to watch Supernanny, but I'm usually a bit preoccupied with . . . other things . . . now.

Well, we won't have any problems then.

Do you like Spongebob? I like it, but my friend is obsessed with it. Maybe he's a weresponge! LOL

#8 2009-12-21 20:02:06

choondooga

Spongebob?
Ah . . . no.
I prefer reading and writing to watching television. I like to hike, too. And camp, about once a month . . . For about three nights . . .

- Gabe Ambrose

#9 2009-12-21 20:09:17

Protoman2050

choondooga wrote:

Spongebob?
Ah . . . no.
I prefer reading and writing to watching television. I like to hike, too. And camp, about once a month . . . For about three nights . . .

I like to read books, like Michael Crichton. And, I meant "you all", as in anyone reading this.

Ever read Left Behind? I find that series to be the most poorly written caricature of my religion EVER. Every character is a defective non-person. It's like the writers can't describe a real person's reaction to the situations described.

Last edited by Protoman2050 (2009-12-21 20:12:38)

#10 2009-12-21 20:20:19

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

wow i've never met anyone that likes camping,  hiking, etc. as much as i do

#11 2009-12-21 20:32:13

Protoman2050

fangsofsorrow wrote:

wow i've never met anyone that likes camping,  hiking, etc. as much as i do

When I first went camping when I was three at the Grand Canyon, I guess I awoke from my nap w/o waking my Mom and Dad. I then found a can, and kicked it down the road a good distance. My parents freaked out, but they found me.

I then was accidently abandoned at LAX at night when my Mom was picking up Dad, and got distracted by a security guard. Good thing I found the police. I was the only one who remained calm, and I got Coke and chocolate.

#12 2009-12-21 20:40:13

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

lol

#13 2009-12-21 20:42:04

Protoman2050

fangsofsorrow wrote:

lol

I've got more of those! LOL

#14 2009-12-21 21:10:49

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

interesting

#15 2009-12-21 21:42:09

Protoman2050

fangsofsorrow wrote:

interesting

I've had a wild and wacky life. Once I had my finger crushed in a car trunk after recovering from gallbladder surgery. And we were living outside under a tarp while our hardwood floors were getting refinished. Then it rained. And I also got a german shepherd puppy.

#16 2009-12-21 21:46:07

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

wow.......

#17 2009-12-21 22:09:06

Protoman2050

fangsofsorrow wrote:

wow.......

Yeah...I'm a strange one.

Any of you ever had dreams about about being a were?

I've had several, here's the most recent (which seems to be a cross between that, and dreams of me being in my future profession):

I once had a dream where I ws in my future career as an interventional cardiologist, and it was two hours til full moon during my night call. I forgot this, however, and I was called in to do an emergency cardiac MRI on a person who's having severe chest pain, but the EKG is inconclusive. I begin to shift during the MRI, and I can't leave the critically ill patient to get my collodial silver elixer to halt the change. I then slap myself for forgetting it like I forget my asthma meds. I am sweating bullets and feeling like my body is on fire. I then perform a coronary angiogram after seeing the massive heart attack on the MRI, and implant a percutaneous LVAD to assist his heart in maintaining blood flow to his body, and I then perform a laser atherectomy to destroy the clot and plaque blocking his left main coronary artery, and put a drug-eluting stent to keep it open. I ten transfer him to the coronary care unit. I then tell the family that he'll most likely be okay, and then run off to shift. I then go on the prowl, and take out a terrorist cell plotting to take out the district courthouse.

Doug the werecat interventional cardiologist saves the day!

Yep, I. AM. WEIRD.

Last edited by Protoman2050 (2009-12-21 22:25:43)

#18 2009-12-21 22:27:01

choondooga

Protoman2050 wrote:

choondooga wrote:

Spongebob?
Ah . . . no.

I like to read books, like Michael Crichton. And, I meant "you all", as in anyone reading this.

Ever read Left Behind? I find that series to be the most poorly written caricature of my religion EVER. Every character is a defective non-person. It's like the writers can't describe a real person's reaction to the situations described.

Oh Christ, Left Behind.
Read them back in the day, before I become devoutly non-religious. They were, dare I say it, as bad as Twilight.

- Gabe Ambrose

#19 2009-12-21 22:31:44

Protoman2050

choondooga wrote:

Protoman2050 wrote:

choondooga wrote:

Spongebob?
Ah . . . no.

Oh Christ, Left Behind.
Read them back in the day, before I become devoutly non-religious. They were, dare I say it, as bad as Twilight.

I read them now only to laugh at the authors horribly bad writing style and authorial incompetence. Every one at my church laughts at them. It's like all the characters are cardboard.

I've never read Twilight. Is it worse? Give me an example.

#20 2009-12-21 22:49:12

choondooga

Here's a sample:
He lay perfectly still in the grass, his shirt open over his sculpted, incandescent chest, his scintillating arms bare. His glistening, pale lavender lids were shut, though of course he didn’t sleep. A perfect statue, carved in some unknown stone, smooth like marble, glittering like crystal.

Did she eat a thesaurus?!

Check out this site, it will explain everything: http://psa.blastmagazine.com/2008/08/23 … a-promise/

- Gabe Ambrose

#21 2009-12-21 22:53:48

Protoman2050

choondooga wrote:

Here's a sample:
He lay perfectly still in the grass, his shirt open over his sculpted, incandescent chest, his scintillating arms bare. His glistening, pale lavender lids were shut, though of course he didn’t sleep. A perfect statue, carved in some unknown stone, smooth like marble, glittering like crystal.

Did she eat a thesaurus?!

Check out this site, it will explain everything: http://psa.blastmagazine.com/2008/08/23 … a-promise/

ROFLMAO!

At least Left Behind "simply" has problems in "high level" execution and planning, and not the purple prose all of my English teachers told me to avoid at all costs.

Read http://slacktivist.typepad.com/ to see how bad it is. It's like the literary equivalent of autism.

#22 2009-12-23 09:55:39

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

the twilight books weren't that bad!!!! the movie sucked i have to admitt but still, the books were bad just not that bad

#23 2009-12-23 16:15:39

Protoman2050

fangsofsorrow wrote:

the twilight books weren't that bad!!!! the movie sucked i have to admitt but still, the books were bad just not that bad

Aren't they books for chicks, though? I've made up my mind from an early age not to read those.

#24 2009-12-23 17:20:40

fangsofsorrow
lonesome protector

i am a girl so i've got no problem

#25 2009-12-23 18:19:36

Protoman2050

fangsofsorrow wrote:

i am a girl so i've got no problem

Ever read Michael Crichton?

Who here finds ICP's fanbase to be the biggest group of delusional freaks ever on the face of the world? Juggalo culture is the most disturbing thing ever. Forming a pseudo-religious cult over a group of incompetent white rappers, and claiming ICP lyrics are "deep and profound"? They're almost as wacked as plushophiles (demented people who can't survive a relationship with a real, live person, so they project human characteristics onto stuffed animals).

Last edited by Protoman2050 (2009-12-23 19:42:28)

Board footer