The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-12-22 05:57:48

Tokeacola

therian objects and jewelry??

does any body out there know where i can get like a ring or necklace of bracelet or anything that has the therian symbol on it??

....Blinded by me you cant see a thing, Just call my name 'cause i hear you scream, MASTER!!, MASTER!!....

#2 2009-12-22 20:58:44

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Re: therian objects and jewelry??

Make it. >:|
There are a few stores on the internet that sell jewlery with the symbol and all that, some of which have alot of other therian stuff.  It could also depend on what you mean by "Therian Symbol": The Theta Delta isn't the "official" symbol or anything, it's just a symbol that people on the original WereList put together.  There's also the 7 pointed Star, the Theriogram, variations of man-beast crossing symbols, and several others I've seen.
Another question might be Why would you want to wear the symbol anyway?  What are you going to say to someone who randomly asks what it is? (they will)  True, the point of the Theta-Delta was that we could Identify each other in public, but I'm not totally sure how well that works anymore...  I was wearing one for a while, but no one came up to me, and then it got broken and I didn't care to fix it...

Last edited by SherlawkDragon (2009-12-22 20:59:50)

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#3 2009-12-23 00:51:55

Stormwolf

There's a "Trading Post" section on Werelist where artistic-type people offer their services. 

I know ForeverChagrin (she posted a few videos on Therianthropy on youtube that aren't too difficult to track down) used to do work with metal and bone.

I think "Why do you want one to wear?" is a good question.  I try not to advertise myself, personally.

#4 2009-12-23 04:49:15

Tokeacola

thanks. umm im really not trying to advertise myself as a therian because from what i know of, people around where i live dont really know much to do with therianthropy. So really the reason why i want to wear one is because (well two reasons) 1: i think it looks pretty cool and would make a good peace of jewelry 2: because i dont know any therians in my area and i really want a friend who is one or atleast knows a bit about it so i am hoping that if i do come across a therian they will reconise it and talk to me. so yea it would be good to have something like that on me.

I've searched on the internet for somewhere that sells stuff like that but i really have come across any sites. if any of you know of any do you think you could post a link?

thanks

Last edited by Tokeacola (2009-12-23 04:51:50)

....Blinded by me you cant see a thing, Just call my name 'cause i hear you scream, MASTER!!, MASTER!!....

Board footer