The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-01-09 12:20:47

Aloneness

Game Made By Therians XD

Hey do to the lack of good Werewolf games ... i have decided to try my paws (^_^) at making my own game and i will start putting together a development team but before that i need to get a few more programs and find a Game Engine to make the game any suggestions on good Engines? if you wish to help out I'd gladly appreciate the help XDDD

This was kind of sper of the moment idea so i don't even have a storyline for it but i think the game should be like The Elder Scrolls games were there is a story  but you go your own way and the game has and end to the "main quest" but is open ended so you can do what you want and not really be controlled by the games storyline and of course there you can play as what ever race you want to such as a choice of my different Were-animals, vampires, etc. but i want it to be a production by the therian community ^_^ i may just use the Elder scroll engine since its pretty ez to learn and ez to use but also i have a ton of experience working with it and its also free XDDD

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP WANTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lay in the freshly fallen snow that's been dyed red form blood looking up at the full moon. "I wonder what will happen to me when this is all over?"

Board footer