The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2010-02-21 23:11:18

WerewolfImmortal

Re: Article About Why Werewolves Won't Be The Next Big In Movies!!! Agree?

choondooga wrote:

First off, New Moon is not a werewolf movie. Hell, it's not even a vampire movie!

Secondly, the person who wrote this cannot even use proper grammar. "There" not the next big thing?

Tsk tsk . . . Those idiotic vamps . . .

Someone with multiple screennames saying Twilight and New Moon aren't werewolves b/c they're giant wolves? This is coming from someone with a picture of a wolf as their screen picture thing? hmmm

Anyway can I just say it's considered a werewolf movie when a person changes into a wolf (actual or similar to wolf.) So chill out and enjoy the fact that werewolves are popular now. Dag. Don't ruin it for everyone.

MikeOliveri wrote:

alphanubilus wrote:

In truth, it comes down to the quality of the story. What nearly killed werewolf films in the 80's and 90's was the influx of badly written, poorly directed, and horrifically produced products that ultimately failed epically, and for nearly 20 years cast the werewolf genre into the cheapo bargain bin section.

I completely agree. The article makes a couple of good points, but when it comes down to it, it only takes one really good flick to start the craze and a really crummy flick to end it. If The Wolfman is good (and does well), people are more likely to be excited about werewolves again. If it sucks, that'll kill it and it'll be back to B movies for werewolves.

Twilight is an interesting exception for vampires. The books tapped into that same successful vein Harry Potter did: a strong young adult following with a solid adult crossover audience. I also agree with the comment above that it's not necessarily a vampire series; it's a YA romance that happens to have vampires. Has it resulted in a ton of vampire flicks appearing? At least with wide theatrical releases and strong studio support? Not really. After 30 Days of Night tanked, there's what? Daybreakers? Another that didn't do so hot.

One more thing to keep in mind: if The Wolfman and Teen Wolf are the two big werewolf flicks of the year, they're more likely the result of the studios trying to cash in on the remake craze. In that respect, they're no different from Transformers, GI Joe, The A-Team, and The Karate Kid.

Mike

Dude dude dude, you gotta research and learn to swim before you go off the deep end. First off, the paragraph before you talked about Twilight, NOT TRUE. You're putting way too much into Wolfman. Twilight's what jump kicked Wolfman. And because that's successful, we're getting more teen related monster stuff (Vampire Diaries, True Blood, well that's for older people sorta, Teen Wolf, etc)

For the paragraph about Twilight, you're putting too much into something being good only if it's at the movies. Didn't American Werewolf in London tank? or not do so well, but it's become a phenomenon all these years? (I don't know I wasn't born someone check) Anyway, vampire movies have been successfully released forEVER, unlike werewolf movies. I think that's mostly because it's hard to not be cheesy with werewolf masks and stuff. Anyway 30 Days of Night's getting a sequel. Who knows why it took so long, maybe b/c Steve Niles is getting more creative control. It didn't tank but if it sold maybe 10 million more than it did, things would have gone faster. And there was a big vampire movie coming out. Not sure if it came and went or what. It was some college drunks going to fight vampires. I didn't see DAybreakers b/c it looked like Ultraviolet and Underworld mixed together in a bad way. I did see Let the Right One in, b/c my friend, she told me to see it and I liked it.!

Last edited by WerewolfImmortal (2010-02-21 23:21:38)

#27 2010-02-22 09:48:07

Daninsky
Website

MikeOliveri wrote:

One more thing to keep in mind: if The Wolfman and Teen Wolf are the two big werewolf flicks of the year, they're more likely the result of the studios trying to cash in on the remake craze. In that respect, they're no different from Transformers, GI Joe, The A-Team, and The Karate Kid.

Mike

Good point that, we have to see how original scripts will be doing and how much money producers are willing to invest.

Call no man happy 'til he dies

#28 2010-02-22 12:05:19

WerewolfImmortal

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2010/02/cnn … ire-fever/

I don't agree with this b/c I'm a vampire fan (reading True Blood one now) and a werewolf fan. I think they can make werewolves sexier. New Moon shows this and I think Teen Wolf totally will b/c that guy's hoooootttttt. They can make it work. I do think they gotta get better wolf masks though for some of these movies. Sheesh I just saw skinwalkers. The only thing that was hot was Jason Behr.

#29 2010-02-22 16:22:09

WereWolfH

WerewolfImmortal wrote:

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2010/02/cnn-reports-can-wolfman-destroy-vampire-fever/

I don't agree with this b/c I'm a vampire fan (reading True Blood one now) and a werewolf fan. I think they can make werewolves sexier. New Moon shows this and I think Teen Wolf totally will b/c that guy's hoooootttttt. They can make it work. I do think they gotta get better wolf masks though for some of these movies. Sheesh I just saw skinwalkers. The only thing that was hot was Jason Behr.

It's not a good comparison you have a movie for teens vs a movie for 18+ (R rated)

"I got somethin' I wanna tell ya'. I'm not like other guys...

#30 2010-02-24 22:49:37

alphanubilus

WerewolfImmortal wrote:

Dude dude dude, you gotta research and learn to swim before you go off the deep end. First off, the paragraph before you talked about Twilight, NOT TRUE. You're putting way too much into Wolfman. Twilight's what jump kicked Wolfman. And because that's successful, we're getting more teen related monster stuff (Vampire Diaries, True Blood, well that's for older people sorta, Teen Wolf, etc)

For the paragraph about Twilight, you're putting too much into something being good only if it's at the movies. Didn't American Werewolf in London tank? or not do so well, but it's become a phenomenon all these years? (I don't know I wasn't born someone check) Anyway, vampire movies have been successfully released forEVER, unlike werewolf movies. I think that's mostly because it's hard to not be cheesy with werewolf masks and stuff. Anyway 30 Days of Night's getting a sequel. Who knows why it took so long, maybe b/c Steve Niles is getting more creative control. It didn't tank but if it sold maybe 10 million more than it did, things would have gone faster. And there was a big vampire movie coming out. Not sure if it came and went or what. It was some college drunks going to fight vampires. I didn't see DAybreakers b/c it looked like Ultraviolet and Underworld mixed together in a bad way. I did see Let the Right One in, b/c my friend, she told me to see it and I liked it.!

Twilight did NOT jump start the Wolfman... The Wolfman was in production (and production hell mind you) long before Twilight was ever released (movie wise). In fact, had they not had problems with the werewolf design flaws, story flaws, and all the other issues they had with the film, it would have been released before Twilight. It was originaly scheduled to be released in early Nov. 2008. Was then moved to Feb. 2009. Was pushed to April, and then to Feb of this year.

Of course, I'm not saying Twilight hasn't had an impact on Hollywood, as it has. Because the series has been lurcative, largely due to the obsession of Twi-hards. Personally I think Twi-hards sell themselves short. The first film was HORRIBLE, and yet it won all sorts of awards, even though it was one junk of a movie. New Moon, now that Summit's decided to give it a budget, was not only visually better, the movie was better all the way around. You still can't get past the grating plot, but that isn't the movie's falt...

However, Twilight didn't single handily create the new interest. Underworld had two movies before Twilight... Then you had Van Helsing. For the budget, the Underworld films did pretty well. Van Helsing lost money, but then again, Van Helsing didn't have a plot. It was a really long ILM demo...to be honest.

In reality, Hollywood is in werewolf/ vampire heat. It would have still happened whether Twilight was around or not. Twilight helped, but it wasn't like it did it by itself.

#31 2010-02-25 20:43:20

WolfMontana

Werewolves are just too... awkward and messy to ever be as popular as vampires. And I don't mean messy violent, I mean messy change wise. So I don't think they're going to experience the popularity that vampires are going through now.

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#32 2010-02-26 08:25:47

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

And of course it costs a lot more in terms of makeup and CGI to create the effect of a wolf change than it does to create the effect of a vampire growing fangs.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#33 2010-02-26 18:41:58

WereWolfH

alphanubilus wrote:

However, Twilight didn't single handily create the new interest. Underworld had two movies before Twilight... Then you had Van Helsing. For the budget, the Underworld films did pretty well. Van Helsing lost money, but then again, Van Helsing didn't have a plot. It was a really long ILM demo...to be honest.

In reality, Hollywood is in werewolf/ vampire heat. It would have still happened whether Twilight was around or not. Twilight helped, but it wasn't like it did it by itself.

In all honesty, Underworld was pitched to NOT BE a werewolf movie. That sucks b/c it's in line to be one of the top 10 werewolf movies. Van Helsing did have a plot, to kill the 3 evil things, just because they didn't focus on him more with his "turmoil" or whatever crap people have to have in order to be a great character, doesn't mean the movie didn't have depth.

WolfMontana wrote:

Werewolves are just too... awkward and messy to ever be as popular as vampires. And I don't mean messy violent, I mean messy change wise. So I don't think they're going to experience the popularity that vampires are going through now.

I'm going to have to disagree Wolfmontana b/c Blood and Chocolate didn't have that and other than the ending, I think from memory, Bad Moon just had the werewolf appear, so transformation isn't really necessary.

I definitely think they can be popular if certain things are changed. I have to say with New Moon, you couldn't be disgusted with the werewolves (unless you were a vampire in the movie of course). I think the next movie that's going to be huge will probably be  a lesser violent more romantic version of Wolfman. Geez there are sooooo many romantic werewolf books out there vs. just a violent werewolf book. (still pissed the Werewolves the Forsaken novels shouldn't have been scrapped. Anyone else read the paragraph about the werewolf hunting the vampire for food). Think about it, "girls" tend to like the "bad boys" right? So they'll have a good looking male with a secret and the girl will want to help him and be with him. Sorta like George and that girl on Being Human (except, sorry george, the male werewolf would be a buff jock type)

ShadyHowl wrote:

And of course it costs a lot more in terms of makeup and CGI to create the effect of a wolf change than it does to create the effect of a vampire growing fangs.

Why do they need a transformation? B/c of AWI london?

Last edited by WereWolfH (2010-02-26 18:49:54)

#34 2010-02-26 19:47:31

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Even if you don't have a transformation, you still need the requisite werewolf afterwards. And you're only going to get a believable, marketable one (these days at least) through a mix of makeup and CGI, if not just CGI.

#35 2010-02-27 01:25:19

KCat

WereWolfH wrote:

Van Helsing did have a plot, to kill the 3 evil things, just because they didn't focus on him more with his "turmoil" or whatever crap people have to have in order to be a great character, doesn't mean the movie didn't have depth.

The main issue, from what I've read, was that Van Helsing was originally intended as a trilogy, with each movie putting more focus on one monster. But no one would fund it unless it was made into a single movie, so it all got pressed down, and it suffered badly because of that.

WolfMontana wrote:

I'm going to have to disagree Wolfmontana b/c Blood and Chocolate didn't have that and other than the ending, I think from memory, Bad Moon just had the werewolf appear, so transformation isn't really necessary.

Wolfman-like makeup, a full-body werewolf suit, and live wolves are still more expensive and more difficult to handle than giving some guy a pair of fangs and maybe some contacts. And most vampires today don't even show fangs half the time.. usually when they're just about to kill/feed.

I think the next movie that's going to be huge will probably be  a lesser violent more romantic version of Wolfman. Geez there are sooooo many romantic werewolf books out there vs. just a violent werewolf book.

There are a lot of romance books period, werewolf or not. And most of them aren't that good. A true "werewolf romance" story would border on zoophilia, or at least xenophilia, and probably not be well accepted as a big-budget film.

Think about it, "girls" tend to like the "bad boys" right? So they'll have a good looking male with a secret and the girl will want to help him and be with him.

If you wanted to target those "girls", perhaps, instead of werewolf fans.

A likable werewolf will be a likable character, and a likable character will have.. character. And that's something werewolves in film tend to lack. I'm not talking about the werewolf as a person, but the creature itself. Especially when the werewolf is used to express duality, it's just as important for the werewolf-creature to have character, for the audience to like it, as it is for the werewolf-person.

ShadyHowl wrote:

It's just something expected of the genre. Transformations were being done long before AWIL (the original Wolf Man, I believe, is what started on-screen transformations for werewolf films). It's a way to help connect the werewolf-person to the werewolf-creature.

#36 2010-02-27 03:08:03

WereWolfH

KCat wrote:

WereWolfH wrote:

Van Helsing did have a plot, to kill the 3 evil things, just because they didn't focus on him more with his "turmoil" or whatever crap people have to have in order to be a great character, doesn't mean the movie didn't have depth.

The main issue, from what I've read, was that Van Helsing was originally intended as a trilogy, with each movie putting more focus on one monster. But no one would fund it unless it was made into a single movie, so it all got pressed down, and it suffered badly because of that.

I'd have agreed on that trilogy, but Dr. Heyde/Jekyll isn't that popular vs. vampires. Yeah that probably would have worked if he fought the werewolf or vampire first. Those are the parts I like the most. I don't know how this movie became so expensive and didn't make it's money back. Was it a summer blockbuster or released in the fall? I forget, even though I saw it at the movies and liked it.

WolfMontana wrote:

Wolfman-like makeup, a full-body werewolf suit, and live wolves are still more expensive and more difficult to handle than giving some guy a pair of fangs and maybe some contacts. And most vampires today don't even show fangs half the time.. usually when they're just about to kill/feed.

True true, unfortunately. It's sad how nothing really new has developed as far as a mask that has electronics in it. They're still the same standard as 80s. Perhaps they could add more emotions (muscles/facial movements=electronics) by adding more people to have a smaller piece of the face to control?

I think the next movie that's going to be huge will probably be  a lesser violent more romantic version of Wolfman. Geez there are sooooo many romantic werewolf books out there vs. just a violent werewolf book.

There are a lot of romance books period, werewolf or not. And most of them aren't that good. A true "werewolf romance" story would border on zoophilia, or at least xenophilia, and probably not be well accepted as a big-budget film.

Huh? what's zoophilia/xenophillia (too lazy and tired to google) lol. Nah, I meant take the love parts that worked in AWIL, New Moon, Wolf, and the new Wolfman movie and not focus on killing people. Like if the guy or girl (this argument is solely based off of a She-Wolf of London episode where she ran to the basement in a comedial way and her man, helped her by locking her up I think) is in pain and the man/woman is committed to helping them.

Think about it, "girls" tend to like the "bad boys" right? So they'll have a good looking male with a secret and the girl will want to help him and be with him.

A likable werewolf will be a likable character, and a likable character will have.. character. And that's something werewolves in film tend to lack. I'm not talking about the werewolf as a person, but the creature itself. Especially when the werewolf is used to express duality, it's just as important for the werewolf-creature to have character, for the audience to like it, as it is for the werewolf-person.

Nope. 2 different entities. 3 groups of people will see this. Fans that like the actors/ werewolf, and both combined.

ShadyHowl wrote:

It's just something expected of the genre. Transformations were being done long before AWIL (the original Wolf Man, I believe, is what started on-screen transformations for werewolf films). It's a way to help connect the werewolf-person to the werewolf-creature.

agree.

#37 2010-02-27 17:46:43

KCat

WereWolfH wrote:

KCat wrote:

I'd have agreed on that trilogy, but Dr. Heyde/Jekyll isn't that popular vs. vampires. Yeah that probably would have worked if he fought the werewolf or vampire first. Those are the parts I like the most. I don't know how this movie became so expensive and didn't make it's money back. Was it a summer blockbuster or released in the fall? I forget, even though I saw it at the movies and liked it.

I believe the original intent was one movie that put focus on each of the three "Universal monsters".. the wolfman/werewolf, Frankenstein's Monster, and Dracula. The three monsters would likely all have roles in all three movies, but each one would have special focus in one of the movies.

True true, unfortunately. It's sad how nothing really new has developed as far as a mask that has electronics in it. They're still the same standard as 80s. Perhaps they could add more emotions (muscles/facial movements=electronics) by adding more people to have a smaller piece of the face to control?

Would be nice, but I suspect most people are too focused on CG these days to give proper care to make-up, costuming, and animatronics.

Huh? what's zoophilia/xenophillia (too lazy and tired to google) lol.

Zoophila, in this sense, is having an sexual attraction to animals (not sex with animals), and xenophilia is an affection for unknown/alien things. It would be difficult to have a romance-oriented story with someone who turns into a wolf, and not deal with the fact that the romance is with someone that's sometimes a wolf.

I'm not saying a "werewolf romance" story has to have it, but it definitely gets closer to that implication by its very nature.

Nah, I meant take the love parts that worked in AWIL, New Moon, Wolf, and the new Wolfman movie and not focus on killing people. Like if the guy or girl (this argument is solely based off of a She-Wolf of London episode where she ran to the basement in a comedial way and her man, helped her by locking her up I think) is in pain and the man/woman is committed to helping them.

Personally, I don't really like mushy romance with bad-boys-that-are-secretly-really-compassionate. Romance in general doesn't really do anything for me either, unless it's simply a part of a story (as opposed to being the story).

Nope. 2 different entities. 3 groups of people will see this. Fans that like the actors/ werewolf, and both combined.

I'm not sure what you're referring to. But just because you have werewolf fans, romance fans, and the actors' fans, doesn't mean that a werewolf romance with the actors will make all those fans like it. Not all romance fans will like werewolves, not all werewolf fans will like romance, and not all of the actors' fans will like werewolves or romance.

It could very likely reduce your audience, since it will be targeted to people who like werewolves AND romance, not just werewolves OR romance. That is, unless you do the story so well that each side can ignore the other, but that's no simple feat.

#38 2010-02-27 20:05:57

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Sounds like everyone has valid points. From the post two above, I can see how the violence can effectively be taken out. Basically I think you're saying is release a werewolf movie that's similar to vampire movies and stories out now. (For example, for something like Twilight, replace Edward the vampire with Edward the werewolf.)

"In Harvest City, monsters roam the streets at night. Werewolves, vampires, zombies... when the police can't handle the creatures that bump in the night, they call the P.F.A.â„¢" (Check out our book/comics forum on here for our major updates)

#39 2010-02-28 08:22:46

Daninsky
Website

KCat wrote:

WereWolfH wrote:

Huh? what's zoophilia/xenophillia (too lazy and tired to google) lol.

Zoophila, in this sense, is having an sexual attraction to animals (not sex with animals), and xenophilia is an affection for unknown/alien things. It would be difficult to have a romance-oriented story with someone who turns into a wolf, and not deal with the fact that the romance is with someone that's sometimes a wolf.

I'm not saying a "werewolf romance" story has to have it, but it definitely gets closer to that implication by its very nature.

I think that making this connection is saying more about you and your thought patterns than about actual implications to the story.
It's the same as saying that paranormal teen-romances with vampires or other immortals definitely implicate paedophilia or that vampire romance per se implicate necrophilia, that's simply not true, the reader/viewer accepts a given circumstance as a natural given for the time being that exists completly free from the above sexual inclinations.
Werewolf romances usually are _not_ about animal sex (apart from in a metaphorical sense), there's no need for a "true" werewolf romance to touch that subject even in the slightest.

#40 2010-02-28 15:16:47

KCat

Daninsky wrote:

It's the same as saying that paranormal teen-romances with vampires or other immortals definitely implicate paedophilia

Seen any discussions about Twilight lately? Quite a few people do assert that Edward is a pedo. tongue

Werewolf romances usually are _not_ about animal sex (apart from in a metaphorical sense), there's no need for a "true" werewolf romance to touch that subject even in the slightest.

I specifically said it wasn't about sex with animals, but the attraction to said animals. And I also said a werewolf romance doesn't have to touch on the subject, just that it's more likely to imply it.

#41 2010-03-01 09:04:02

Daninsky
Website

KCat wrote:

Seen any discussions about Twilight lately? Quite a few people do assert that Edward is a pedo. tongue

True that, but have you ever seen a "twilight" discussion that could be taken serious? big_smile

#42 2010-03-01 13:31:08

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

KCat wrote:

Daninsky wrote:

It's the same as saying that paranormal teen-romances with vampires or other immortals definitely implicate paedophilia

Indeed. I'm more in the Jacob-is-a-pedo camp personally. Bella might be 17 but there's something more than a bit creepy about a werewolf looking after a human baby to raise it to be his 'soul-mate'.

#43 2010-03-01 14:53:09

Minty

ShadyHowl wrote:

KCat wrote:

Daninsky wrote:

Indeed. I'm more in the Jacob-is-a-pedo camp personally. Bella might be 17 but there's something more than a bit creepy about a werewolf looking after a human baby to raise it to be his 'soul-mate'.

Then there's that whole thing with a c. 100-year old guy macking on a teenager.  Seriously--what would someone as old as Edward have in common with someone as young as Bela?

Or am I guilty of applying logic to an inherently illogical story?

"They flee from me, that sometime did me seek/With naked foot stalking within my chamber./Once have I seen them gentle, tame, and meek/That now are wild and do not once remember/That sometime they have put themselves in danger/To take bread at my hand; and now they range,/Busily seeking in continual change."--Thomas Wyatt, The Lover Showeth How He Is Forsaken of Such as He Sometime Enjoyed

#44 2010-03-01 16:03:20

zockereinstein

Minty wrote:

ShadyHowl wrote:

KCat wrote:

Then there's that whole thing with a c. 100-year old guy macking on a teenager.  Seriously--what would someone as old as Edward have in common with someone as young as Bela?

Or am I guilty of applying logic to an inherently illogical story?

Oh, come on... I also don't like Twilight and similar sparkling/cute/shining supposed-monsters. But first: you cannot find logic in a vampire/werewolf movie, because the original premise is false. Second: no one knows how are the mental patters of a vampire, in a supposed scenary, and it's easy for the watchers/readers of the story to be more empathic with "beings" that have similar ways of thinking, I mean, a teenager look-a-like vampire behaves like a teenager, and it looks "natural" even though the vampire could be his/her grand grandfather. And third: please, it's just fiction and entertainment, enjoy the show and don't think much about it.

#45 2010-03-01 16:52:50

Minty

zockereinstein wrote:

Oh, come on... I also don't like Twilight and similar sparkling/cute/shining supposed-monsters. But first: you cannot find logic in a vampire/werewolf movie, because the original premise is false. Second: no one knows how are the mental patters of a vampire, in a supposed scenary, and it's easy for the watchers/readers of the story to be more empathic with "beings" that have similar ways of thinking, I mean, a teenager look-a-like vampire behaves like a teenager, and it looks "natural" even though the vampire could be his/her grand grandfather. And third: please, it's just fiction and entertainment, enjoy the show and don't think much about it.

Which is a psychological aspect I'd be interested in seeing explored, is what I'm saying.  Besides, if someone's going to ding Jacob for raising his future mate from infancy, they should give Edward the same treatment.

"They flee from me, that sometime did me seek/With naked foot stalking within my chamber./Once have I seen them gentle, tame, and meek/That now are wild and do not once remember/That sometime they have put themselves in danger/To take bread at my hand; and now they range,/Busily seeking in continual change."--Thomas Wyatt, The Lover Showeth How He Is Forsaken of Such as He Sometime Enjoyed

#46 2010-03-01 20:59:02

WerewolfImmortal

Man, I'm back and people are still being silly about Twilight. It's not REAL PEOPLE and it's totally like helping the werewolf cause so chill to the out.

#47 2010-03-01 22:44:42

Rogue
Lunatic

Well, at least Jacob can teach her (what's-her-name-the-baby-freak) to be exactly what he wants. Ha. She might grow up liking kinky werewolf sex, with him around. Holy Shiite, that would be freaky. It's like puppy training - no pun intended.

WARNING: IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE . . . STAY AWAY FROM ME!
"I'm not in a bad mood. I'm practically sociable."
"All I know is that it hurts like hell, and as soon as I can get off this floor I'm gonna find that bastard and kill him!"
http://running-rogue.deviantart.com/      http://www.facebook.com/supergayadventures

#48 2010-03-02 02:23:16

KCat

WerewolfImmortal wrote:

stuff

Protip: You don't have to reply to every thread that mentions Twilight, especially if you aren't going to say anything that you haven't said before. No need for anyone to chill out, since we're all having perfectly calm discourse. TIA

#49 2010-03-02 07:35:22

Daninsky
Website

zockereinstein wrote:

Oh, come on... I also don't like Twilight and similar sparkling/cute/shining supposed-monsters. But first: you cannot find logic in a vampire/werewolf movie, because the original premise is false.

I mostly agree with that but ... just because your initial premise is impossible doesn't mean you don't have to have a working logic in your story. Look at "Back to future" for example, the whole construct hinges on an impossibility, time travel, but the story mostly holds up to itself and unfolds in a (albeit ridiculous) logic way.

Also people do enjoy things differently, for some it's more fun to pick something apart and search for the flaws than just leaning back and taking the whole package at it stands.

#50 2011-07-15 17:08:56

WereWolfH

Well, I guess they were sorta right with the article. Werewolves are bigger or "big" in tv. Not in movies. I just got out of Harry Potter, I think I heard werewolf howls, but I didn't see any.

Board footer