The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-01-27 13:41:03

WereWolfH

X-Men movie spinoff to feature a werewolf!?!

Okay so New Mutants is still greenlit thus far. I think thankfully everyone has pushed Magneto to the back burner b/c let's face it, it's got Oscar nominee potential but no one really cares for it if he doesn't have the costume and powers.

So there's supposed to be a New Mutants movie in the works. The New Mutants was the next generation kids group of the X-Men which had Shadowcat, Cannonball, Mirage, Magick, Douglock, and Wolfsbayne!!!! So I'm hoping with the popularity of werewolves, Wolfsbayne is included. She shifts into a She-girl to a full wolf. So I'm not sure where they're gonna with that. She also shoudl have a wicked cool accent.

But New Mutants could just make kid versions of popular X-Men and then that group above could be nixed. We'll see. Theres' so much potential for this to be a huge success, but if they make it toooo real, then it might not fly so much.

"I got somethin' I wanna tell ya'. I'm not like other guys...

#2 2010-01-31 22:32:49

WerewolfImmortal

Re: X-Men movie spinoff to feature a werewolf!?!

WereWolfH wrote:

Okay so New Mutants is still greenlit thus far. I think thankfully everyone has pushed Magneto to the back burner b/c let's face it, it's got Oscar nominee potential but no one really cares for it if he doesn't have the costume and powers.

So there's supposed to be a New Mutants movie in the works. The New Mutants was the next generation kids group of the X-Men which had Shadowcat, Cannonball, Mirage, Magick, Douglock, and Wolfsbayne!!!! So I'm hoping with the popularity of werewolves, Wolfsbayne is included. She shifts into a She-girl to a full wolf. So I'm not sure where they're gonna with that. She also shoudl have a wicked cool accent.

But New Mutants could just make kid versions of popular X-Men and then that group above could be nixed. We'll see. Theres' so much potential for this to be a huge success, but if they make it toooo real, then it might not fly so much.

They're gonna make X-Men 4 (or try to, yesss, about time!)
and Emma Frost what about that b/c if she's the headmistress they can still use Rahne in the movie if Emma's the villian. Wait, that might not fly if she's the villian  of her own movie.

Board footer