The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-02-16 02:09:32

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

how can i tell??

im fairly sure that this has probably been asked a few hundred times already but how can you tell if someone else is a were??....i have recently seen someone and my gut tells me that they are probably a were but is there a way that i can be sure??...

i have looked through the website to find a simmilar page to this but i couldent find it...

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#2 2010-02-16 06:46:30

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Re: how can i tell??

To be honest they seem to blend in pretty well most of the time. I've only known one were who didn't admit to being one, even though she openly admitted she was more like a cat than a person. You definitely can't tell just from somebody who likes to make animal noises, talks about eating rare meat, or is a massive fan of a particular animal. Sometimes you can just sense a kind of inner animalism about them but more often it's impossible. Especially since there are aren't very many real therians in general.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#3 2010-02-16 14:18:43

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

First of all,
KEEP THERIANTHROPY TO THE THERIANTHROPY SECTION PLEZ.
Thanks, I'll ask for this to be moved.

As has been pointed out in the Therianthropy section and on several other sites, there's no real way to tell other than just asking. (which won't always work anyway)  True, therians tend to have a common thread of animal mannerisms and such, and we supposedly sense each other (like how occultists can sometimes sense each other, because of the major discrepancy they share from the general population), but really, you shouldn't leave everything up to those things.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#4 2010-02-16 20:37:05

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

yeah sorry about that sad ...so it has to do with manerisims mainly??...i can understand the "sencing" them...its weird...anyway thanks for the help big_smile

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#5 2010-02-17 19:01:02

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Worth bearing in mind too that there are therians (I know of a couple) who don't know of the existence of therianthropy and just think they're a bit unusual. So, while they may feel animal on the inside, its best not to really broach the topic with them.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#6 2010-02-17 22:55:49

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

yeah i know what you mean....and in todays society most people would end up thinking that your crazy if you told them about this kinda stuff

Lupus

#7 2010-05-09 15:29:27

Thira-Alpha
Website

gut feeling definately

-------------------------
Howling
Its a Hobby ^_^

Board footer