The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-02-23 01:23:11

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

Short Stormy by AGW

This was just a warmup, stretch the claws out so to speak, tell me what yall think.

Amazement

“You wanna go upstairs?” she gave me a look like it was a need not a question.

“I guess...I didn't bring any protection.”

“It's ok, Kayla gave me an extra.” We had just started with this phase of the relationship and while I wasn't yet comfortable, the fact it was so new, made it feel so much better. 

“Ben snap out of it, your so damn spacey.”

“Sorry Angie, lets go before were missed.”

“It's a party with a bunch of sophomores we won't be missed.”

We made our way up the squeakiest stairs I've ever heard in my life, which reminded me to skip certain steps on the way back down later tonight or in the morning.  If I was gonna be gone all night I had to call Grey or Luna, I know she'd want me home tonight but I was hoping Grey wouldn't mind.  Grey took me in almost a year ago now, I'm in my last year of high school, we've been “college shopping” but I don't want to be out of state.  It's a wolf thing, you'd have a hard time understanding it as an outsider but comfort is with the pack, and so is safety.

“Babe, this room's empty.” I pulled the door open after nibbling on her neck for the briefest of moments, taking in the scent of vitality and hormones that sent my own into overdrive.

“Mmm keep that up we won't make it to the bed.” She snapped the top button off my pants, I cocked a half smile, half smart ass smirk.

“I'm seeing potential in that.”

“Yea, you would perv, why don't you do it proper for a change hmm? Little foreplay for inst-” Before she was able to go further I kissed her again, pressing my lips into hers, my hands on her hips, pulling her off the ground without conscious thought.  My hands clamped I moved her to the bed, tossing her down and tearing off my shirt in the space it took to breath.

“Better?”

“Yes, much.” Another kiss, along with a grope, my hand had almost found the promise land when the door opened.  My head swiveled in time to catch another couple just as surprised as we were. 

“Aww shite, were sorry!”  The girl snickered as she shut the door, clearly drunk.  Both of us had some beer but neither me nor her were drunk.  My mind was fresh with the promise land.

“Where was I hmm?”  I slipped my hand under her shirt...

“ I do believe you had undid my bra, or were about to.”

The door had opened again, unnoticed for a moment were three guys, much older, twenty somethings who had invited themselves.  I had dislodged myself from the bed approaching the group, blocking the space between them and Angie.

“Hey little shite, why don't you take a walk let real men show your girl a good time.”  Sneers and cackles from the group confirmed the intent. 

“No.”

“What?”

“I gently caressing said no.”

“See that, that's balls right there.” With that I took a dutiful blow to the face.  The pain was real, it stung bad, and blood flowed.  But worst of all, the wolf stirred.  A single growl, no,not a growl and vibration, the core of a growl.  I had spent half my life cowering in fear, the wolf gave me strength. 

“Good one Nicky, give him a taste of your foot.”  Before I could defend it a leg slammed into my side, I went down, breath gone from my lungs.  A bone cracked, not from a break, confirming I wasn't in total control.  Another foot, rapid successions slammed my ribs.  Then a hand on my shirt collar.  I was dragged out into the hallway, the door shut behind me. 

I heard her scream, I heard the threats, the wolf responded.  The change wracked so hard and so fast it was over before I could do anything about it.  I lay in a mess of icor and sweat.  Long moments passed, my breathing steadied my heart pounding hard and strong.  I stood best I could.  Reaching for the door handle I cranked on it, the lock snapped with a dull metallic click.  The door opened. 

The first one had his pants off, this wouldn't last long.  He never noticed me tearing the intestines out of his friend, but how could he?  The other one noticed...ohh he watched every moment, and every moment he did nothing, fearful of what he saw.  I grabbed his face, twisted and the wet flesh cracked and popped, adding weight to my hand, the body useless. 

Ohh but the first one...I drew a circle over his chest with my claw, I breathed on him.  I watched as he lost his bowels, fear itself had risen up to shake his hand, or bite it off.  I launched him across the room, flipped around, barreling down the 10 or so feet to meet him, he did his best to protect himself, I'll give him that.  I ripped his forearm open as I yanked him upright. 

“Nicky, now you'll meet your maker, before that, apologize to Angie.”

“Grrrppthh.”

“Now that's not proper apologies.”

“Sssorry.” In a wet voice, after blood was spit out to say it.  Nicky was going to go into shock and die any second now.  I let him feel it for a moment, then snapped his neck from behind.

“Oh my god!!!!” Angie went hysterical.

“Angie it's me Ben.”

“Get the gently caress away from me freak!”
Angie stared at the door, back at me, screamed and ran.  Rejection bites.

Author of Blood Bounty, Wolf's Release V2, Man Eaters (incomplete), Aaliyah (in progress), Offer (short story), Hide (short story, published in Wizard), writer for an upcoming webcomic/graphic novel series featuring Aaliyah. 

One of these days I'm going to solicit my work for publishing, it's just that my work is pure and a publishing company needs to be reasonable with content editing...

#2 2010-02-23 04:35:42

SilentStrider

Re: Short Stormy by AGW

Hehe... I liked it.  I especially liked the way you included the aspect of sex without making it too graphic.  At least, in my opinion, I didn't consider it too graphic.  Though others might, I suppose.

I also liked the strength in which you portrayed your werewolf as having, and the way you turned the aggressors into the victims.  I have to admit I'm guilty of enjoying a little bit of graphic gore to kind of spice things up every now and then.

The last two words of this brief tale was the best touch.

Watch out for your "were" when you mean to spell it as "we're".

Overall... Awesome.   Awesome.  Awesome.

Last edited by SilentStrider (2010-02-23 04:37:09)

#3 2010-03-01 21:08:53

WerewolfImmortal

Wow. Now check mine out, it's called Sparkle wolf and let me know what you think.

#4 2010-03-01 21:23:05

Rogue
Lunatic

O_o

WARNING: IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE . . . STAY AWAY FROM ME!
"I'm not in a bad mood. I'm practically sociable."
"All I know is that it hurts like hell, and as soon as I can get off this floor I'm gonna find that bastard and kill him!"
http://running-rogue.deviantart.com/      http://www.facebook.com/supergayadventures

#5 2010-03-02 00:11:52

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

o.0 what?

Author of Blood Bounty, Wolf's Release V2, Man Eaters (incomplete), Aaliyah (in progress), Offer (short story), Hide (short story, published in Wizard), writer for an upcoming webcomic/graphic novel series featuring Aaliyah. 

One of these days I'm going to solicit my work for publishing, it's just that my work is pure and a publishing company needs to be reasonable with content editing...

#6 2011-04-18 14:01:35

Oldwolf81

actually, Aaliyah is my fav

the texas octogenerian
wolf favorite animal

#7 2011-04-18 16:01:04

RedMoonstruck

I wish some of this stuff wasn't so old and the original poster probably isn't around any more, but wow! I like this a lot! Wonderfully written! I love the visceral scenes and the sex was written with finesse without seeming too imposing - something I'm struggling with myself somewhat. It's also nice to read an introductory story that isn't about an angsty teen and his first time being bitten or whatever. You really made me care about the characters. Wishing I could read more of this kind of thing. :3

Board footer