The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2011-07-13 23:06:33

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Re: PFA a new series Psychics vs. Monsters by Harvest Leaf Ent.

WarWolf wrote:

Great intro so far, You planning on doing a organisation of Psychics, each could have different powers? Also adding other monsters to it is a good idea, vampires, demons and you could make your own.

Also two legged werewolves are the way to go with stories, despite all the media overkill

I agree, but no demons (well unless you consider vampires demons). Yeah no official demons. My caveat is no heaven vs. hell type stories. It's just not my thing.

Wow, I remember when the PFA world was finally developed I really really didn't want to have vampires. I wish I had written down why, b/c I forgot. Had a killer reason, but I can't remember why. I think we have about 5 or 6 types of vampires. They excite me now, and if you've looked on our Comics/Books forum, you know we've been going that direction just because we've had SOOOO MANY issues with the werewolf drawings. I did see a picture by someone that inspired this story. It's very very short, so it's a draft version or if I ever get around to submitting, it'll go into a sci fi or horror anthology book.

Okay working on it now, I hope you all enjoy, I might have a picture commissioned, but I'm waiting on some stuff I can't say yet... enjoy the story...

Harvest

"In Harvest City, monsters roam the streets at night. Werewolves, vampires, zombies... when the police can't handle the creatures that bump in the night, they call the P.F.A.â„¢" (Check out our book/comics forum on here for our major updates)

#27 2011-07-14 01:03:59

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

All stories are property of the author(s). Do not take without permisison.

Category-Psychic vs. Werewolf

Character- Nancy (Nancy has olive skin, chestnut brown eyes, long, black hair. I haven't decided her background. She could have done part time modeling before taking on her current job).

Powers- Telepathy and honed clairvoyance in nature.  (Persuasion, sending, and receiving abilities). She is not an amateur.   

Werewolf- Dark Gray. (In an art print, it'd be a dark gray with white/gray contrasting fur). Probably 212-220lbs 6'2

Setting-  Late summer--early Fall.

"This is Nancy"

Her name is Nancy. She is one of the good guys. It's a pleasant, breezy night. The city is peaceful. There are just enough people out. Not too many, not too few. It's not too loud or too quiet. It's just calm...
        A woman wearing an auburn trench walks a street. She looking down at her high tech phone. It's black with a green screen. She has a thumb on both sides of the rectangular device. Nancy is completely focused on her phone. The only distraction is her dark brown hair. Well, specifically a stray lock of hair that insists on falling on her left eyebrow. It's a nuissance she thinks.
        Nancy is on city patrol this full moon night. Which means one thing... 

"Messages," she thinks. "Two texts. Let's see...  Ugh!
Rex needs to stop texting me. I'm going to tell my roommate and maybe she'll get a clue and dump his sorry @ss."

She deletes his "We gotta talk." message.

Message two....  "Ah, speaking of...Jenny.

Nancy presses the button that opens the text. Her eyes are glued to the green screen of her phone, yet she doesn't miss a beat of her path. She doesn't fall. She doesn't trip her boot on anything. She dodges every bystander with ease. She never looks up.

"Nancy... Rex seems distant. Something's up, I can feel it. I'll b up....Text me back" 

"Uhhh, yeah I'll text you.... NOT.

Nancy looks up in a frustrated manner. "Darnit." She's going to be up when I get back... I'm sleeping in. Guaranteed. Then I'm going to wake up hopefully around noon, do my yoga, and get one of those Relaxation Lime smoothies. And I might go and get a massage. I hope Trever's working...

Nancy continues walking down the street. She passes clothing stores on the left. The lights are bright. They beem out onto the sidewalk,which makes it easier for passerbys to steadily get to their destinations.
            For the light, Nancy's grateful. She can always briskly walk down the shopping areas. No monsters would dare show themselves out in this kind of open space....No. Monsters stick to the shadows, where they lurk and wait for their prey to come close enough to where they can snatch them, and bring them into the darkness...
           Nancy stops in front of a tiny opening between two clothing stores. Seeing the darkness and the shadows, she shivers/cringes. It looks spooky. Nancy deducts that the narrow opening probably leads to the back of the stores. Nancy knows there's a narrow street behind the stores for the garbage trucks to go through to pick up trash.

I should check it out... It'd be an ideal spot for an ambush... "Though," she ponders

"I wonder if I should..." she says out loud.

Taking another moment's pause, she decides it's better safe than sorry.

I'll investigate... MY WAY...

She wiggles her fingers inside her gloves...closes her eyes... and concentrates...

"CONCENTRATE," she thinks. Her mind's eye gives her an exact picture of what her eyes would see. The jeans store is on the left. She notices how bright the lights are and how far back the jeans on racks are from the window. The light is bright and she can see the wooden, shiny floors. Two inch wide, fourteen inch long wooden panels to be exact. Nancy smiles. Her mental powers are impressive and still leave her in awe. She dismisses the store to the right. It feels okay to not probe it. Her main focus is on the blackness that is between the two stores. Her mind's eye moves forward.... pass the store's front... and pass the store's back where she senses this is where employees take their breaks amongst other things... She wills her mind to stay focused and move forward.... back onto the path...to the back..
                 In her mind's eye she notices a green horizontal dumpster. The trash is full. She turns to the left... in the opening in front of the bin.

"Nice," she says to herself.

Nancy sees that there is  a huge white light beaming down. It shows some trash blowing down the deserted lane. The back is very well lit. A detractor for most people up to no good... Her mind turns to face the opposite direction.

Nothing there either. I don't hear voices or see anything with my mind's eye...It's clear...

Nancy comes back into her physical self and she opens her eyes. She is back on the sidewalk. A passerby, an older, baldhead, white guy with glasses gives her a glance and walks past her. She gives him no further thought as she puts her hands in her trench pockets. She gives the alley one final look and then Nancy continues down the street.

"Patrolling sure can suck," She thinks as she kicks a small rock away.

Especially on a full moon. It's pretty much guaranteed a werewolf will be out and about....

Hmmmm....I'd better check in.

Nancy brushes her stray bang away as she clicks a button on her wristwatch.

"Hey you there?" she says.

"I hear you loud and clear," says a male voice on her intercom.

"How are we looking?"

The voice responds. "It's all clear. Cross your fingers... Hopefully, our shift will go along smoothly."

Nancy continues to walk down the sidewalk. There are fewer passerbys now, she notices. The outside shopping stores that are open for the public have passed. She steps forward, off the sidewalk, and onto a street. To the left is an alley. And suddenly, Nancy, gets a chill down her spine. She responds in her wristwatch.

"Yeah. Cross your fingers," she thinks.

She doesn't take her eyes off of the alley. It's dark. And every feeling in her body is telling her not to go into that alley.

There's something there... I sense... a mind back there... behind those tan crates. Could it be... a zombie?

She probes further with her mental powers. No, the brainwaves are stronger, more mature and developed... Ghoul?

Nancy stretches her mind to probe further. She gets a mental image of something... human like. She sees a body.

It's masculine.

She deciphers it's male back there. It's hunched over. The male thing is wearing a leather biker jacket. Cut up light blue jeans. It has long fingers. Sharp nails. "Are you a ghoul," she asks her power.  Her probing powers work like this. Her mental energy will seek the answer from the brain of whoever she probes. Suddenly, in her mind's eye, she sees the creature look up! Busted!
              Three things happen at once. One, even though the creature's back is facing her, she can see it! Rather HE. He is eating the remains of a fish skeleton. It looks just like how a fish skeleton looks in the cartoons. Except, it's possibly a two foot skeleton of a fish.

"Gross," she thinks, scrunching her nose.

Two, as her mind picked up the image of what the thing was eating, she sees him look up. He has greasy, black hair. He's a white guy. He turns his head to the left, as if he knows someone is behind him.
          Three, Nancy snaps back into her body. "Sh#t," she thinks, looking down. She realizes that she's a few yards in the alley.

How the f$#k did I get in here. I must've walked in here without realizing it b/c of my mind probe.
               Nancy manages to reach down for her gun. She didn't see anything in the darkness with her real eyes as she looked down. Pulling out the gun, she looks up to see a hand with razor sharp nails squeeze her throat. Next thing you know, Nancy is being hurled high and farther into the alley!
              With good training, Nancy concludes two things. The first thing she finds out is this isn't  a ghoul, but a werewolf in humanoid form. The second thing she finds out is that she better figure out how to land in the best way. Otherwise, she'll never leave the alley alive. She'll never see her roommate. And she'll never get that massage...

To be continued [/b]

I hope you like. I just finished first draft and adding in the italics and bolds and such. I'll post the conclusion later.  Enjoy and if you see something that I missed post and I'll fix it.

Last edited by HarvestLeafEntertainment (2011-07-14 23:27:05)

"In Harvest City, monsters roam the streets at night. Werewolves, vampires, zombies... when the police can't handle the creatures that bump in the night, they call the P.F.A.â„¢" (Check out our book/comics forum on here for our major updates)

#28 2011-07-14 19:24:06

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Oh yeah, think like a Kim Kardashian or a Pocohantas look for Nancy.

Last edited by HarvestLeafEntertainment (2011-07-14 23:19:02)

#29 2011-09-01 14:07:46

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

update on the Books/comics section.

#30 2011-09-03 08:07:35

Oldwolf81

Nancy is impressive

the texas octogenerian
wolf favorite animal

#31 2011-09-04 16:01:53

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Thank you and thanks for the response. I'm working on her now (touchups) and then I'll post the picture. I think I'll have to change the story though, because I had it that she's fighting a wolfman version and I requested a werewolf version and that's what the pic is.

Last edited by HarvestLeafEntertainment (2011-09-04 16:02:37)

#32 2011-09-04 18:50:05

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Okay, here we go. Hope it works this time. Enjoy. I'm going to have to change the story because I requested a werewolf not a Wolfman type werewolf.

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx140/Hrv8stL8fEnt4/GirlNancyWerewolfcafe-1-1-1-1.jpg

Last edited by HarvestLeafEntertainment (2011-09-04 18:59:29)

#33 2011-09-06 13:12:28

The Busboy
Administrator

Very awesome artwork!

#34 2011-09-08 18:46:54

Oldwolf81

Four legged with didigrade paws?

the texas octogenerian
wolf favorite animal

#35 2011-09-09 23:57:52

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Thanks folks!

Oldwolf81 wrote:

Four legged with didigrade paws?

Sorry, didn't catch that? This werewolf runs like a human/monster type. No it doesn't run like a wolf. Well maybe a little sometimes. They don't have the wolf hind legs if that's what you're asking. I'm not a big fan of that and besides, I  want the "victim" aka "potential prey" to be able to have a shot at running. With wolf hind legs, you don't have a shot, unless your psychic ability is superspeed to out run it. Hope that helps

Anyone else have a question feel free to ask.

Also, I saw this news clip and this guy wore a costume that rocked. I immediately tried to draw his look and it'll be turned into it's own werewolf story or it's gonna be an alternate cover for the first Werewolf appearance.

So as I had that idea and was working on something else, this pic came up. I made it a vampire, but I came up with a cool short clip. Then I changed the picture. Enjoy!

"Love at First sight"

A beautiful girl was at an awesome concert at this small venue/club. She was dancing to the band's great music and enjoying the lighting effects. At one point she looked up and this guy was smiling at her. He too was dancing to the rhythms of the music. She looked down in a shy way, smiling. That was his invitation. She was interested. He looked at the band, grin still on his face. Then he looked back at her.

"He's cute," she thought. "And those dimples... Mmph."  She opened her eyes and looked in his direction. He was smiling at her. She smiled back and turned her attention to the band. "Please come over. Please please come over..." she said to herself.

"Hi."

"Hey," she shyly said. She couldn't keep the grin off of her face.

"I'm Trevor."

"Kerry."

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Huh?" she said over the loud music.

He leaned closer to her. He systematically placed his hand on her shoulder. "Are you enjoying yourself?" he repeated in her ear.

Wow, his hands are nice... Soft... He's hot. "Yeah! I love this band!"

"WHAT?" he shouted to her over the music.

"I said, Yeah, I love this band! They rock!" Kerry responded. Gotta give it to him. He's got moves.

So they kept the conversation up and after thirty minutes, she was in his arms. They were slaves to the rhythm of the music. When, the band took a fifteen minute break, they went to the bar for drinks. This loosened them up. The drinks lowered their inhibitions. Kerry looked at Trevor with lust. Trevor looked at Kerry with lust. It was Kerry who leaned in to give Trevor a kiss on the cheek, but Trevor somehow sensed what she was going to do and he reacted. At the last moment, he turned his cheek, so that they locked lips. Kerry blushed. She was beaming. And Trevor knew it.

"Hey you wanna go outside? Get some fresh air?" Trevor said.

"Yeah," Kerry responded.

So they went outside to the alley beside the club.

"Wow." Trevor said. He massaged his neck, checking her out from head to toe.

"What?" she said looking down giving an uncertain look.

"There's something special about you. You're... AMAZING.  I just have this feeling...'' Trevor, was trying to come up with the right words. He turned away from her, and walked a few steps further into the alley. Trevor turned around to face Kerry.

Kerry was still looking down. She fumbled with her purse. Kerry blushed.

And then this is what happened!!

#36 2011-09-10 00:02:34

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Since Harvest City is fictional, I'm choosing a California like setting for the club. Well, it's moreso a big hangout bar with a five foot high stage. Most indy acts perform at this venue. The girl I'd say resembles the psychic in the psychic vs. vampire pic. In real life I'd say she resembles that Victoria's Secret model that's with Orlando Bloom. I forgot her name,she's Australian. Brown hair, blue eyes, girl next door look.

#37 2011-09-10 13:39:22

Oldwolf81

Trevor and Kerry, in lust with each other. Better tan holiwood
where he loves himself and she loves herself, so they "unite".

the texas octogenerian
wolf favorite animal

#38 2011-09-10 15:50:05

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Okay here it is. Read the story first!

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx140/Hrv8stL8fEnt4/MalestockADcWerewolf-1.jpg

Last edited by HarvestLeafEntertainment (2011-09-10 15:52:21)

#39 2011-09-10 15:50:50

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Oldwolf81 wrote:

Trevor and Kerry, in lust with each other. Better tan holiwood
where he loves himself and she loves herself, so they "unite".

Ha. Exactly. Well check out the picture above and see if you still believe........

WHO WHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

smile

Hey Oldwolf81 did I answer your question up there?

Last edited by HarvestLeafEntertainment (2011-09-10 15:53:01)

#40 2011-09-13 08:47:00

Oldwolf81

Yes you did.

the texas octogenerian
wolf favorite animal

Board footer