The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-05-19 11:37:21

stefanuus

Could i be a therian?

Hello everybody my name is Stefan and i am turning 15 in november. i weigh 162 and 6ft tall.
I think i might be a therian cause i have always been really connected to animals and have alot of traits.

Physical traits: I have always been the strongest as well as the fastest in my school. I am 162 and beat a guy who was 230 in arm wrestling(No hes not all fat he is tall and has muscle). I can also lift my bed which has 2 drawers which are full of clothes with one hand. I dont know how much it weighs but i bet its heavier than me. As for speed i am a very fast runner in soccer if they dribble me im infront of them in a second and ive also raced my friend who does track and field and we were the same speed. But now i am even faster and believe i could win.

Senses:I have a VERY good sense of hearing its my most advanced sense.I can hear footsteps doors opening. elevators opening from all around the apartment and no its not small it has 2 bathrooms 3 rooms and balcony.I also hear high pitched sounds very well i did a test and could hear up to 22kHz. Also i can hear when somebody is talking about me in class and if they are sneaking up on me.I can also move my ears very far compared to other people who wiggle their ears and i can do it independently,and also hear clearer when i move them up.My other senses are not as advanced but are pretty above average.I can see in the dark quite clear(with only moonlight).I see all the objects in my room in good detail.My sense of smell is also very good. I can smell popcorn from about 20 meters away sometimes more sometimes less(depending on the wind)no matter if its a stand or if somebody is eating it.I can also identify some of my friends by their smells like their house smells different and they smell like their house.I can also smell wounds but i forget what they smell like so cant really identify them tongue.

Sleep: Ive always been falling asleep late at night usually from about 2 am to not even sleeping, all depends on how much energy i spend.

Behavior: I dont know when it started but i have gotten really short tempered the last year or so.If somebody messes with me i start shouting with them with all my lungs, and they usually stop there. One didnt stop so i just lost it and attacked him. I started throwing him from wall to wall and hitting him.Than i threw him to the ground and started hitting his head against the floor. He tried to push me off and i bit his forearm.They managed to pull me off of him and then i calmed down. After i was suspended for a good 2 weeks.(Note: I am not bragging i am not the least bit proud of what i did,I am just telling you what my behavior has been like).Also i tend to hiss like a cat alot when i get angry without even thinking about it.

Cravings: Ive had a strange craving for meat lately. I never get full when i eat veggies or fruit and my stomach hurts after i eat cereal and no the milk isnt spoiled it tastes really good.When i eat meat i just take huge bites and eat it really fast and i am not hungry anymore.

Attributes: I have very long and sharp canines up and down jaw and i also have very sharp 1st and 2nd molars up and down.I usually use them to crack pencils,bonbons,those uncooked pieces of corn u get after making popcorn etc. Ive told you already i can move my ears. I have a very hairy body and hears growing from my nipples and all over my torso.When i cut my hair it grows back really fast within like a week or so. Also i have really long fingernails and when i cut them they grow back very fast. Also i dont like cutting them cause i cant do anything then i am too use to having them and the skin thats under them feels uncomfortable if theres no nails.Also they are very hard and sometimes i scratch by acctident and they draw blood.

I also love going to the mountains.I run bearfoot and climb trees, crawl like an animal hunting etc. and i feel really great and natural.

Please tell me what you think guys thanks in advance big_smile

#2 2010-05-19 12:31:08

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Re: Could i be a therian?

Dude, sorry but running fast, liking meat, feeling angry and staying up late aren't signs of therianthropy. You just sound like a normal teenager to me, seeking a more out-there reason for the physical changes you are experiencing as a result of puberty. But hey, you might be a therian. Please check the FAQs and remember therianthropy is a primarily mental thing. You'll get about 20 n00bs after me posting 'WE CANT TELL YHOU IF YOU ARE A THERIAN OVER THE INTERWEBS' so be prepared for that, but it is technically true. Nobody can know except for you, especially not total strangers.

Now, your homework is to go read the FAQs before you post in this thread more. They'll help you decide.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#3 2010-05-19 13:00:04

bdk336
Website

'we Cant Tell Yhou If You Are A Therian Over The Interwebs'

#4 2010-05-19 15:13:19

stefanuus

ShadyHowl wrote:

Dude, sorry but running fast, liking meat, feeling angry and staying up late aren't signs of therianthropy. You just sound like a normal teenager to me, seeking a more out-there reason for the physical changes you are experiencing as a result of puberty. But hey, you might be a therian. Please check the FAQs and remember therianthropy is a primarily mental thing. You'll get about 20 n00bs after me posting 'WE CANT TELL YHOU IF YOU ARE A THERIAN OVER THE INTERWEBS' so be prepared for that, but it is technically true. Nobody can know except for you, especially not total strangers.

Now, your homework is to go read the FAQs before you post in this thread more. They'll help you decide.

Yeah i dont really know what the traits of a therian are so i just listed the ones i thought might be it.I think i am a therian but i wanted someones opinion cause i didnt wanna seem like a total poser i mean if only i think im a therian than i might not be one

#5 2010-05-19 15:16:03

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Well, did you read the FAQs? It may help you to 'self-diagnose', if you know what I mean.

#6 2010-05-19 15:36:10

stefanuus

Actually yes i did read it just now and by what i read i think i really am one but then again it could all be in my mind and he said "Don't try to be something your not" and i don't want to but how do i know what i am not. Im so confused sad

#7 2010-05-19 15:46:52

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Well I'll help. If not all of the stuff about therianthropy really, genuinely explains how you feel at your core, then you aren't a therian. Which is perfectly ok and does not make you any less of a person. If you have doubts about being a therian, 9 times out of 10 it usually means you are not.

#8 2010-05-19 15:59:41

stefanuus

Well i guess i can never be sure so im probably not one. I will still stick around on the forum tho I think you are wonderful people and i totally understand everything you do and would never look at you as some people would .Mentally you could say im one of you big_smile

#9 2010-05-19 17:38:13

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Well that's good. Open mindedness is often a plus.

#10 2010-05-20 22:13:32

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

GEE.  I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT TO RESPOND AFTER READING AS MUCH AS YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE.  I'M GOING TO GUESS THAT THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT WEATHER, RATHAR THAN READING THE TITLE OR ANYTHING SILLY LIKE THAT.  THE WEATHER HERE IN FLORIDA IS NICE.  WE HAD A SMALL AMOUNT OF RAIN TODAY, WHICH WAS GREAT, BECAUSE IT COOLED THINGS DOWN. >:|

Bai Guys!  Troo Weres FTW!

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

Board footer