The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2005-10-05 09:50:34

The Busboy
Administrator

Author Kelley Armstrong

I know there are a lot of Kelley Armstrong fans out there.  Kelley wrote the following two popular werewolf books:

"Bitten" - a story of the world's only female werewolf named Elena Michaels.

"Stolen" - a continuing story.

To people who have Kelley's books: on Kelley's site it says that she will autograph book plates, here's the link to tell you how to go about getting them: http://www.kelleyarmstrong.com/eSigned.htm

Kelley runs monthly contests on her site, here's a link on how to go about entering them:
http://www.kelleyarmstrong.com/mContest.htm

If you are a fan of Kelley's werewolf stories, you might be interested in knowing that she has also written other paranormal books titled "Dime Store Magic," "Industrial Magic" and "Haunted" respectively.

Kelley has a new book coming out on April 25, 2006 titled "Broken," this book will bring back the character Elena Michaels.

If you are a Kelley Armstrong fan, I wanted to let you know that she has a very informative website at www.kelleyarmstrong.com

#2 2005-10-05 14:52:32

JamieD

Re: Author Kelley Armstrong

BOOYAH!!! Hiya Kelley!! Yes I have your books....and a true biblioholic after all!! I would love to see Bitten in a movie!! Stolen too for that matter!! big_smile Thanks for taking some time and talking to us!!

ask not for whom the bell tolls....it tolls for thee.

#3 2005-10-05 14:57:27

The Busboy
Administrator

I just entered the contest on Kelley's site, I just saw some of her books in the book store last night in fact.

#4 2005-10-05 23:13:35

JamieD

I just did too!! Too bad you're gonna lose BB!! Nya nya...big_smile

#5 2005-10-10 11:07:28

The Busboy
Administrator

JamieD wrote:

BOOYAH!!! Hiya Kelley!! Yes I have your books....and a true biblioholic after all!! I would love to see Bitten in a movie!! Stolen too for that matter!! big_smile Thanks for taking some time and talking to us!!

??? Kelley hasn't joined the site.

#6 2005-10-10 13:51:19

year_of_the_wolf

Well, maybe somebody should get on remedeying that?  "Hasn't joined the site."  You mean hasn't joined yet.

"In the Year of the Wolf, all the world smelled good,
In the snow and the ice, all the rest was blood.
In the time of the tribe, we took a thousand lives, When I ran with the wolves,
And the hunting was good."  - Motorhead, In the Year of the Wolf

#7 2005-10-13 15:30:34

solitude

I think I should just let you all know that "Haunted" doesn't bring back Elena, but the next book, "Broken" does. If you go to amazon.com, it tells you. Haunted goes with Paige and Savannah, the witches.

"Never trust a person that says 'trust me'. -my mom <3

#8 2005-10-13 17:43:15

The Busboy
Administrator

solitude wrote:

I think I should just let you all know that "Haunted" doesn't bring back Elena, but the next book, "Broken" does. If you go to amazon.com, it tells you. Haunted goes with Paige and Savannah, the witches.

Solitude, whoops, my bad, I just went back to Kelley's site and to amazon.com and double checked and fixed my first post, so to all the Kelley Armstrong fans, please keep an eye out for new book titled "Broken" which will be out on April 25, 2006 (I'll post a reminder when it gets closer).  Thank you Solitude!  And welcome to the site here!

#9 2005-10-13 17:45:50

The Busboy
Administrator

Also, here is a direct link to Kelly's new upcoming book "Broken" on Kelley's site at http://www.kelleyarmstrong.com/aBroken.htm

and a link to it on amazon.com at
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de … p;n=507846

#10 2005-10-13 21:58:02

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

im mixed about elena being pregnant... and very very curious how that plays out...

and the plot..wow...guess one cant keep a secret like that from the general public, or can they...

too bad i'll be deployed by then, someone do me a huge favor and mail me a copy?  it'll go very very appreciated...

Author of Blood Bounty, Wolf's Release V2, Man Eaters (incomplete), Aaliyah (in progress), Offer (short story), Hide (short story, published in Wizard), writer for an upcoming webcomic/graphic novel series featuring Aaliyah. 

One of these days I'm going to solicit my work for publishing, it's just that my work is pure and a publishing company needs to be reasonable with content editing...

#11 2005-10-14 19:53:42

Kelley Armstrong

Took me a while to get around to registering (insane editing schedule), but here I am.  Thanks for the link!

Yep, there's lots of stuff on my website.  Darned thing keeps getting bigger, probably because I run it myself and don't have to pay anyone to add new pages big_smile  For anyone interested in knowing more about my books, there are descriptions and sample chapters for all of them there.

Yes, Haunted isn't Elena.  It's actually Eve, a ghost whose daughter, Savannah, has been in the series since book 2, Stolen.  But Elena is back for Broken, due out in May.  That''s what I'm madly editing now.  My werewolf Pack is back, and they've inadvertantly triggered a portal contained in Jack the Ripper's From Hell letter.  Zombies, notorious serial killers, vampire thieves, pregnant werewolves...lots of fun.

Army Grey Wolf, if you can give me an address, I'll make sure you get a copy of Broken.  A little light entertainment while you're busy overseas doing far more serious stuff big_smile

#12 2005-10-14 20:37:04

solitude

You are most welcome, Busboy. ^_^

I can't wait until Broken comes out. I've already preordered my copy of it from Amazon. big_smile
I saw it was bringing back Elena as narrator and i squealed in joy. And, whoa, Elena's pregant?? Ooo, plotty-plot! And I thought she didn't want kids? hehehe...

"Never trust a person that says 'trust me'. -my mom <3

#13 2005-10-14 20:46:41

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

HELL YES... THANKS.. BELIEVE ME, THANK YOU. 

ive got another question, how come no one in the pack actually uses a weapon for combative purposes?  some sort of code?  forgive me if this was explained in one of the other books, my mind has to take in so much with the military i tend to get clouded with my rec activities

i actually deploy very near the release date for your next book...

Last edited by Army Grey Wolf (2005-10-14 20:50:03)

Author of Blood Bounty, Wolf's Release V2, Man Eaters (incomplete), Aaliyah (in progress), Offer (short story), Hide (short story, published in Wizard), writer for an upcoming webcomic/graphic novel series featuring Aaliyah. 

One of these days I'm going to solicit my work for publishing, it's just that my work is pure and a publishing company needs to be reasonable with content editing...

#14 2005-10-15 14:49:40

The Busboy
Administrator

Kelley!!!  Welcome to the site!  You have numerous fans of your books here, it's so cool of you to join!  To all the people from Canada on the site, Kelley is a paranormal writer who also lives in Canada, she has a very large and loyal following.  There are a lot of werewolf book fans here, as well as people into werewolf comics, werewolf movies and werewolf collectibles too.  Again, welcome to the site Kelley!

#15 2005-10-15 14:50:36

The Busboy
Administrator

solitude wrote:

You are most welcome, Busboy. ^_^

Thank you again Solitude!

#16 2005-10-15 14:53:58

The Busboy
Administrator

Kelley Armstrong wrote:

Yep, there's lots of stuff on my website.  Darned thing keeps getting bigger, probably because I run it myself and don't have to pay anyone to add new pages big_smile  For anyone interested in knowing more about my books, there are descriptions and sample chapters for all of them there.

Yeah, I hear ya, I don't know how writers can run a forum, it's so much work!  I used to write myself before I moderated a forum, ha, ha, so I hear ya on that. 

Kelley Armstrong wrote:

Army Grey Wolf, if you can give me an address, I'll make sure you get a copy of Broken.  A little light entertainment while you're busy overseas doing far more serious stuff big_smile

How totally cool is that!

#17 2005-10-16 07:18:39

BlueEyesWolf

Yep! Totally COOL!

#18 2005-10-16 23:42:41

JamieD

:::stutters::: wow..kelley armstrong...I think I need to sit down...

#19 2005-10-17 07:42:17

BlueEyesWolf

Here's some water...

*Pour water on JamieD's head*

Well, you didn't say where you wanted the water to go to.... wink

#20 2005-10-22 22:44:53

seagul

*hands JaimeD a towel*

Contrary to what guidance counselors tell you, extracurricular activities and work do nothing to relieve sexual frustration. They just make you really busy.

#21 2005-10-23 13:11:22

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

well put jamie, wow indeed...and i get a book from her when i deploy..holy crap!  dunno what i did to deserve that but thank you thank you thank you....

were not worthy! were not worthy!...(wayne's world)

#22 2005-10-23 22:33:12

JamieD

so how upset would you be if I intercepted said package?? muhahahahhahaa

#23 2005-10-23 23:51:19

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

hmm. your death would never come, but for the first year you will wish for every minute that it would...after that it will be systematic dismemberment of your limbs and beating you senseless with each of said limbs...

#24 2005-10-24 23:17:39

JamieD

ooooooookay...that doesn't sound too bad...not for an autographed KA book....big_smile

#25 2005-10-25 08:12:39

BlueEyesWolf

Ok, break it up, you two and please stay on the topic.

Board footer