The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#76 2010-09-09 22:13:35

wolfblood17

Re: A Man Named Stubbe

"Shut up, don't move.  gently caress," he looked over his shoulder into a dark hallway, then up at the few lights that lit the cavernous room.  "Stay here, if you dare move one gently caressing inch I'm gonna come back and blow your head off."

Peter chuckled, "I warned you what I was capable of.  Let go of my wrist and watch."

"Bullshit,"

"Let go of my gently caressing arm," he glared up at Bar, the man paled immediately, backed up.  Raised the rifle to Peter's head again. 

He shook his head and then looked down at the gory mess of his wrist.  Pink muscle pumped blood over his bone.  Most of the bone was exposed and pink with tendrils of gristle shuddering from the blood flow.  Popped veins stopped shoving the scarlet out of his body, gristle reattached from long gaps between the skin.  The muscle and skin were the last to heal.  "No, no," Bar gasped above him.

Peter smiled humorlessly at the man.  The pulsing red waves returned, in faster sequences, flashing everything in it's eerie scarlet.  He wrenched his cuffed hand upwards with great force, the metal snapped! from the exertion put on it.  Bar lifted the rifle fast, but not nearly fast enough.  Peter gripped the top of the chair and in a swift motion stood.  Immediately he followed by picking the chair up in a short arc and cracking it hard against Bar's side.  The man wavered violently to the side, almost losing balance.  Peter didn't let the man recover.

Arms spread out he surged for Bar, gripping his throat and lifting him high in the air.  He released and left Bar floating for a moment, until gravity pulled him back down.  Snarling, Peter snapped his elbow up and jabbed it against the back of Bar's skull before he hit the ground.  The man landed face first at a great speed, there was a loud crack of broken bones.  Rage was still boiling in his veins; and the red waves continued to curtain his vision.  A loud moan escaped Bar's chest, shoulder's heaving with each wretched breath.  He crouched low to the ground, natural breath blowing hotly against the man's crew cut. 

"Don't go just yet old man," he said quietly, gripping the back of Bar's head and wrenching up.  Their eyes met briefly before Bar's went wild and unfocused.

The face he glared into was a disgusting mess of blood from in the bags of the eyes to the chin.  Whatever nose was there in the first place wasn't anymore.  Jagged edges of bone poked through between the cheeks.  It was a truly disgusting sight, Bar was no use though.  Peter wanted his victims to scream and pray to their gods.  "You still don't my name, and I'm still not going to tell you,"

Bar groaned from deep in his chest, eyes scanning the high ceiling above.  Or even higher than that, a silent prayer.  "Praying are we?" Peter asked quietly, half grin plastered on his face.  "Good, because your gonna need all the help you can get,"

The mercenary actually found enough strength to speak, looking Peter in the eyes with a haunted gaze.  "He'll strike you down into Hell," he wheezed.

With the rising anger and blood-lust, Peter could feel his nails lengthening into thick black claws.  They dug into the back of his skull, drawing droplets of blood.  He pulled the man up with a groan.  "There is no God," he muttered in the man's ear.  His tongue slithered out and licked the blood on Bar's ruined cheeks.  The man shuddered violently, closing his eyes.  "Just a little nibble," Peter cackled. 

"Yes there is, so get ready to meet him,"

Peter stopped laughing, twisting his lips in a snarl.  "Do you know how to become immortal?"  He gazed into Bar's eyes deeply, waiting for a response. 

"No,"

"You have to kill God, and then bathe in his blood, and drink every gently caressing ounce.  I killed him five hundred years ago," a sardonic giggle escaped his throat.  The air passing through his sharp teeth was cold.  "Do you wanna know why I killed God boy?  Do you wanna know why he isn't going to help you?"

He didn't wait for a response, he wrenched Bar's body away from him and stood straighter.  Bar coughed blood with the impact of his fall, Peter stalked towards him, glaring down with soulless black eyes.  He stomped on Bar's throat, spraying more blood across his foot.  "He gently caressed my virgin daughter so hard in the ass she couldn't stop bleeding.  And then forced me to watch as she was taken several.... ten more times!  Ten gently caressing times!  My fifteen year old daughter!" Peter's voice rose into a deep yell.  The rage was boiling fast within him, but he needed to control his rant.  The man would win if he knew most of Peter's past.  He couldn't give the honor of that happening. 

Breathing deeply, staring into the ceiling, he waited until the red curtains finally subsided.  "I won't tell you why I killed God, I'll let you feel how I killed him." he said into the air.  He gazed back down, a short grin etched across his cheeks.  Fangs curled over a few centimeters of his bottom lip, giving the grin a demonic undertone.  Especially with the black eyes, in which no light gleamed.  Bar's eyes widened impossibly wide, his mouth blubbered open.  "Eye for an eye," he mumbled harshly.

Weakly shaking his head, Bar whispered, almost inaudible even to Peter's ears.  "I didn't do that stuff to you,"

Peter had to lean down to hear the man.  He cocked his head and clicked his tongue a few times, narrowing his eyes.  "You were thinking about it,"

Satisfied?  Or have I lost my game?  I can't tell.... I think something's off about this bit.... tell me what you guys think on this one.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#77 2010-09-10 09:19:22

Mitch01
Rising Angel

I was eating here!!! lol

i thought it was really good big_smile what do u think is missing?? what makes u say that? maybe u think that bc u were so drugged from the medicine yesterday LOL

i wasn't designed to handle the worst and i'm not convinced that loving someone is worth it...

#78 2010-09-10 13:34:59

wolfblood17

Yeah that's most likely the case.... okay then..... (don't eat while you read my stuff)! tongue  Thanks.... I just thought something (I don't know what) was off.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#79 2010-09-13 12:34:24

Mitch01
Rising Angel

ur just insane... that's all lol

i wasn't designed to handle the worst and i'm not convinced that loving someone is worth it...

#80 2010-09-13 18:53:31

wolfblood17

Maybe a little on the insane side.... tongue

big_smile (with fangs!)

#81 2010-09-14 08:16:35

Mitch01
Rising Angel

yes i figured that lol when's the next part coming up?

#82 2010-09-14 16:34:40

wolfblood17

Soon enough... a couple of days maybe.... or maybe a little tonight.  My teachers packed on the projects and tests for one day, jeez I hate school.  It really is absolutely nothing different.  I do the same exact thing pretty much every day! And then the projects and other stuff.... they take up my night life.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#83 2010-09-15 12:55:15

Mitch01
Rising Angel

yeah i know but believe me all the writing that u will do, will pay off (depending on what u wanna do in the future)

#84 2010-09-15 15:32:32

wolfblood17

I'm definitely gonna be a writer in the future.  I'll fix this story up to get published soon.... this is the only site that's seen it.... but I think I'm starting to get a fan-base for my stories!  Especially this one!  Which I'm glad, I consider this one of my masterpieces so far.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#85 2010-09-15 15:47:12

Mitch01
Rising Angel

awwwww that's good!!

i couldn't be a writer... it's just too much.  publishers get u to sign a contract asking for like four books in two years or something....

#86 2010-09-15 17:07:06

wolfblood17

I could become my own publisher in the future.... tongue

big_smile (with fangs!)

#87 2010-09-16 08:21:10

Mitch01
Rising Angel

boy! those r some goals to reach lol im glad! big_smile i'm very very happy for you! lol what would the name of ur company be?

#88 2010-09-16 15:34:42

wolfblood17

The Yawning Beast Productions (for film) and The Yawning Beast Publishers.  And thanks for being glad! smile  I am too, my destiny is starting to fold into formation, and I'll be there to help it finish!  Life is good right now!  I passed the Bible memory verse test with an 89%!  That's 70% better than the last one!  big_smile

big_smile (with fangs!)

#89 2010-09-16 15:41:02

Mitch01
Rising Angel

LOl so ur saying that ur smart?

y yawn productions? i mean it is catchy lol

#90 2010-09-16 17:02:03

wolfblood17

smile tongue I took a few pictures (super rapid pace) of my dog yawning......... and made a five second video of it.  So, my dog will be a star too! big_smile

big_smile (with fangs!)

#91 2010-09-17 08:12:46

Mitch01
Rising Angel

awwwwwwwwwww LOL so cute!

not u.... i meant the doggy tongue

#92 2010-09-17 15:31:54

wolfblood17

Yeah I know... thanks!  tongue she is adorable!  Much more so than my Hellspawn kitten!

big_smile (with fangs!)

#93 2010-09-17 15:33:41

Mitch01
Rising Angel

hey u better be nice to that kitty! and....... ur on!

#94 2010-09-17 15:35:16

wolfblood17

Yes!  Got back from school, tired.... watch "Harry Brown" with the ancient Michael Caine still kicking ass British style! big_smile  Oh and I'm nice to the kitten, he isn't nice to me!

Last edited by wolfblood17 (2010-09-17 15:35:51)

big_smile (with fangs!)

#95 2010-09-17 15:36:01

Mitch01
Rising Angel

so go to bed

#96 2010-09-17 15:37:46

wolfblood17

I'm sure as Hell not that tired.  Just the brain isn't working that well...

big_smile (with fangs!)

#97 2010-09-17 15:38:35

Mitch01
Rising Angel

oooooh lol awwwwww oh!!! that's what i was gonna sk u. u got facebook? can i add u?

#98 2010-09-17 15:39:35

wolfblood17

Alright..... sure thing....

big_smile (with fangs!)

#99 2010-09-17 15:40:25

Mitch01
Rising Angel

hey if u feel freaky about it i understand lol

#100 2010-09-17 15:45:22

wolfblood17

I'm friends with more adults than kids, it's not freaky at all!

big_smile (with fangs!)

Board footer