The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-08-03 01:00:59

BuGzOrDaBuNyZ
Website

good story

me n sum frends wrked together 2 make this he has bettr gramr than me so he tiepd it.

One day there was a house, and in this house, there was a house, and in this house, there was a man. This man was tall. He was also short. He had a cat. This cat liked to eat toes.  the toes liked to eat clotheslines as well. They were vary yummy. They tasted like clotheslines. The tall but short man liked to eat toes with the cat. the cat also liked ears. the ears smelled like peanut butter and tasted like clotheslines That was bad for the man b-cuz he had vary loooong ears b-cuz he was a BUNNY bcecuz der wuz pbutter on teh lines cloze he had a hat. and his long ears were in this hat.  the hat was nice.  the ears were long. The tall but short bunny-man liked to wear his hat eating everyones' toes with his cat who also ate ears. The man did not like to eat ears. They tasted like poop.  One day the tall but short man who was a bunny was hopping down the street without the cat (nobody cares about the cat) The cat smelled like a skunk juggling dead hamsters. Anyway, the tall but short man who was a bunny went to a diner. the waiter went to get the man who was a bunny a carrot. The tall but short man who was a bunny threw his complimentary glass of water at the wall in anger and said "WHERE'S MY CARROT?"  the frightened waiter ran to get the tall but dhort man bunny with the nice hat and longs ears a carrot, but returned with a orange pencil. "NO!"  the tall but short man who was a bunny said.  and then he ate the waiter. The tall but short man who was a bunny left his toes to bring them home for his cat that smelled like a skunk juggling dead hamsters. but nobody cares about the cat so he went to the movies and watched Twilight and itwas so bad that everyone began to vomit and they did not stop the frightened bystanders fled the scene and dialed 911, shortly after the firemen bunnies arrived, and set the theater on fire. and it was cool pizza. pizza is good. the wtwilight tape was destroyed, and the tall but short man bunny with the nice hat and long ears ate a slice of pizza. and returned home  the tall but short man-bunny hopped to his cat, who vomited on his silly bunny feet.  the cat that smelled like a skunk juggling dead hamsters, appered out of nowhere and ran the tall but short man bunny with the nice hat and long ears over, the man took the cat by his tail and shoved the stinky cat into his mouth, where he went to stare at the wall. the tall but short man who was a bunny kept the cat therre in his mouth where it was happy and they were happy and it was fine the tall but short man bunny with the nice hat and long ears suddenly swallowed the cat and it was tasty  and the cat was happy, curling up in his wam, spacious tummy my vore senses are tingling, said the man across the floor ceiling the tall but short bunny-man rubbed his tummy sensually. the tall but short man bunny with the nice hat and long ears started the do jumping jacks and shook the cat the cat did jumpjacks in his belly it was fun and good the cat clentched its claws into the man's stomach lining, where the man vomited the cat who's fur was singed by the stomach acid... Which made him smell even worse.  the man had very long ears which were under his hat The man across the floor ceiling laughed at the vomited cat. and everything was good "HAHA cat! now I will play with your fluffy tail and your silly feets"  the cat shortly ran out of air, and poked a hole in the tall but short man bunny ith the nice hat and long ears and poked holes in its stoumch, the man on the floor ceiling bent down to look inside one of the mans holes and the cat clawed the floor ceiiling's face and then the man played with the cat's tail and silly feets. then there was a knock at the doorr. and the waiter from befores mother was there b-cuz she was angry for eating her son (who was also husband) and so she want to yell but she had seen Twilight too so she immediately projectile vomit on everything the tall but short man who was a bunny got angry, then slammed himself onto the floor and started to flail about. the man-bunny started to get bigger and his bones started readgusted. he turned into a were-bunny. he then stood, about 8 feet tall, and smacked the vomiting woman's mouth-face with his giant were-bunny claw.

#2 2010-08-03 01:01:55

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Re: good story

I approve of this.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#3 2010-08-06 13:46:28

Ochiruya

How shmexy.

Is the cat still in the box?

#4 2010-08-17 02:38:43

KidWerewolf36

hmmmmm

#5 2010-09-01 01:08:23

♥ Saki ♥
Website

I lol'd.

#6 2010-10-16 21:30:26

Reptile

MILF wrote:

So did i lol

Lol at your name, Spambat.

WARNING: The contents of this post may be vitriolic and/or offensive to samurai warriors, ninjas, tough dudes, computer using felines and people with pure wolfy spirits. Viewer discretion is advised.

#7 2010-10-17 02:23:30

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

*awaits the sequel*
So many quetions in need of anwers!!

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#8 2011-04-16 12:16:59

Oldwolf81

Hard to read...make paragraphs,

the texas octogenerian
wolf favorite animal

Board footer