The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-08-03 22:29:21

Black Wolf # 2

Normal Humans Are So Frustrating Sometimes.

Normal humans are so frustrating sometimes. I have told just about everyone about me being a were wolf and they all think I'm nuts. Can't humans be open minded to the super natural? I mean it's not like humans are the only ones in the universe you know? I mean there's vampires, witches, werewolves, and any other creatures you can think of and they write us off as "crazy". Even my own family thinks I'm insane. I would apperciate any thoughts or comments on this.

#2 2010-08-03 22:37:45

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Re: Normal Humans Are So Frustrating Sometimes.

Stupid people are so frustrating sometimes. I have told just about every stupid person to stop being stupid and they all think I'm mean. Can't stupid people be open minded to not-stupid behavior? I mean it's not like stupid people are the only ones in the universe you know?  I mean there's Palin-supporters, Obama-Voters, people who claim to be P-Shifters, and any other stupid you can think of and they write me off as "mean". Even my own family is stupid people. I would approshuate any thoughts or comments on this.

Last edited by SherlawkDragon (2010-08-03 22:39:12)

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#3 2010-08-04 00:06:09

Black Wolf # 2

Anyone else that isn't being a smart butt.

#4 2010-08-04 00:10:36

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Nope, a smart-butt raccoon is all you get. >:|

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#5 2010-08-04 00:12:17

Black Wolf # 2

Right. I just know I'm being honest. I know I'm part human. But I'm part wolf to and I don't like humans at all. Every time I'm around humans I just wanna take them all some where and leave them there and hope they don't come back.

#6 2010-08-04 00:25:48

♥ Saki ♥
Website

...You do know that you are human, too, right? You realize that a Werewolf is a folkloric creature, yes?

...'Kay, just checking.

#7 2010-08-04 00:26:28

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Well you are human, 100%, so stop whining.  Honestly.

This is too common among the were-noobs of the community.  We are all humans, first and foremost.  Humans do alot of things, good, bad, and neutral.  Complaining is stupid.

#8 2010-08-04 00:27:59

♥ Saki ♥
Website

^That

#9 2010-08-04 00:29:56

Black Wolf # 2

First off, werewolves are not folkloric. Just like vampires, witches, and others. I've met witches and vampires through my life and I am a werewolf so. And secondly I'm 50 percent wolf, 50 percent human. None of this 100 percent stuff.

#10 2010-08-04 00:38:04

Randomwolf42
Random Wolf [Moderator]
Website

Black Wolf, if you're talking about the Hollywood-style werewolf that physically changes, yes, they are folkloric, there's no such thing. Just so you know. If you're going to claim to physically change, you need to offer us some proof of your claims, if not, than you are indeed 100% human, just like everyone else, and misanthropic comments can be seen as offensive to some.

#11 2010-08-04 00:39:52

Black Wolf # 2

I'll give you proof when I can. I can't excatly change in front of you when I'm not there alright? As I said, I will when I can.

#12 2010-08-04 00:44:27

♥ Saki ♥
Website

Our world is rapidly evolving into a technologically-savvy one. We have picture-phones, digital cameras... and even if you don't have one, you're sure to have befriended someone who does.

So! With that said, there is no reason to not have some sort of proof of this somehow, somewhere.

#13 2010-08-04 00:47:13

Black Wolf # 2

Right. That's what I meant. I gotta get a person with a camera or a phone to do it for me cause I don't have of those ok? I'm going to bed. Good night.

#14 2010-08-04 05:34:32

ShadowTrail

Black Wolf # 2 wrote:

Normal humans are so frustrating sometimes. I have told just about everyone about me being a were wolf and they all think I'm nuts. Can't humans be open minded to the super natural? I mean it's not like humans are the only ones in the universe you know? I mean there's vampires, witches, werewolves, and any other creatures you can think of and they write us off as "crazy". Even my own family thinks I'm insane. I would apperciate any thoughts or comments on this.

Hello there. I read most of you post allready and you know what? There is not much of you telling about being a were wolf, mentioning it doesnt count.
Please, i will be very glad if you answer  this question:
1.How you change to wolf form?. Do you use some sort of spell or rituall ?
2.When you change? On fullmoon or only once a year at midnight of 01 January? Or at will?
3.Why you change and what you do when changed (changing form to wolf and watching sitcom all day could be quite ridiculous)
4. How you survive this long without anyone catch you when changed? Did your familly know about your problem

5. Lets just say you can change. What you expect from us? You want a cookie? recognition? are you attention seeker? (ever try bridge jumping?)
6. Can you teach us how to change? Then some of us can even become your omega (those of missing horse variety big_smile) but please money  free, if i have some spare money then i would buy those "Shapeshift For Bright Future" book

And most important:
7. So you tell ANYONE including your family, yet you kick out your beloved omega-girlfriend because your feer of rejection?
8. Why you care what your family think, if you are 25, as you say us before?

SherlawkDragon wrote:

Reeealllyyyy? Then answer me this: are people with Down syndrome a *Pure human*? Or people who think with completly diffrent pattern then mentioned *human*, like you know, asspie (Keep in mind that i dont  talking about Black Wolf here)

#15 2010-08-04 06:47:33

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

Black Wolf # 2 wrote:

First off, werewolves are not folkloric. Just like vampires, witches, and others. I've met witches and vampires through my life and I am a werewolf so. And secondly I'm 50 percent wolf, 50 percent human. None of this 100 percent stuff.

So, you got a tail or something?

<3

#16 2010-08-04 08:59:13

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

LycanJayBoy wrote:

Black Wolf # 2 wrote:

Or a really fluffy butt.

#17 2010-08-04 11:00:08

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

SherlawkDragon wrote:

LycanJayBoy wrote:

Black Wolf # 2 wrote:

Or a really fluffy butt.

Bro, be careful, bro, he'll like, bite you, bro. With his, sharp canines.

<3

#18 2010-08-04 14:10:19

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

LycanJayBoy wrote:

Bro, be careful, bro, he'll like, bite you, bro. With his, sharp canines.

Oh dear... that does sound rathar nasty... perhaps he should be muzzled?

In any case, I now really want to see whatever he offers as proof, so I'm waiting for it.

#19 2010-08-04 22:03:11

WolfVanZandt
Website

Yeah, a person with Down's Syndrome is 100% human. (asspie?) A witch is a 100% human magic user. A Vampire is  100% human that needs to supliment their energy by sharing with someone else.

What else would a person with Down's Syndrome be? (I'm sorta afraid to see the answer....

#20 2010-08-04 22:36:40

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

This thread is going bye-bye pretty soon unless it finds a point really quickly other than arguing.

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#21 2010-08-04 22:41:06

Black Wolf # 2

You know what? Maybe I should just leave because all your doing is deleting my threads. So why even stay on this site?

#22 2010-08-04 22:43:07

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

ShadowTrail wrote:

SherlawkDragon wrote:

Reeealllyyyy? Then answer me this: are people with Down syndrome a *Pure human*? Or people who think with completly diffrent pattern then mentioned *human*, like you know, asspie (Keep in mind that i dont  talking about Black Wolf here)

Well, Down's Syndrome is iffy, because it involves a Genome which isn't human, but yes, a person with Aspergers Syndrome is human.  Just as we are all human: these are HUMAN conditions, HUMANS have them, HUMANS deal with them.  You were born and raised as a human, and you are biologically human.
So yes.  REALLY.  100%.

Black Wolf # 2 wrote:

You know what? Maybe I should just leave because all your doing is deleting my threads. So why even stay on this site?

Well, that one honestly had nothing to discuss: Even SciFi was thinking of deleting it.  This one I don't think is worth deleting so much as locking though... (Honestly, WhiteWolf, I don't see why you keep deleting threads so quickly: that's not standard practice anywhere.  I really wish you'd stop: SciFi was giving him a chance to rectify the thread, that's why he didn't delete it right away.  Please realize that: a lock or warning is a temporary thing, but a delete or silent-edit is permanent.  If you wanna talk, get on Skype.)

Last edited by SherlawkDragon (2010-08-04 22:50:40)

#23 2010-08-04 22:47:04

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

Black Wolf # 2 wrote:

It's entirely your choice. I try to never encourage people to leave, but your threads will continue to be deleted so long as they: 1. provoke all out argument and 2. are completely pointless. So the choice is yours whatever you do.

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#24 2010-08-04 22:48:35

Black Wolf # 2

Good bye. Please delete my account.

#25 2010-08-04 22:52:44

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

This was added to that last one as you two were posting.

SherlawkDragon wrote:

Black Wolf # 2 wrote:

Well, that one honestly had nothing to discuss: Even SciFi was thinking of deleting it.  This one I don't think is worth deleting so much as locking though... (Honestly, WhiteWolf, I don't see why you keep deleting threads so quickly: that's not standard practice anywhere.  I really wish you'd stop: SciFi was giving him a chance to rectify the thread, that's why he didn't delete it right away.  Please realize that: a lock or warning is a temporary thing, but a delete or silent-edit is permanent.  If you wanna talk, get on Skype.)

Board footer