The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2010-08-04 22:58:56

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

Re: Normal Humans Are So Frustrating Sometimes.

Just to point it out, I still haven't deleted anything (other than that other thread which SF pointed out to me). I WARNED I might delete it. tongue

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#27 2010-08-04 23:03:01

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

K, I saw.  I'm just making sure I've said that to you before you start deleting.
In any case, I think actual stuff has kinda been said in this thread, so please lock if anything...

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#28 2010-08-05 02:16:04

ShadowTrail

Due to Mod deletion thread i cease from coninue my therian-human debate (its offtopic anyway) I probably take this question to Sherlawk abandoned forum, so if you want to participate go there and register.

Note to Black Wolf: You still dont answer my question, and i still want to read the answer. Maybe mods delete your post, pfffff. Does it really matter?
What Alfa Wolf are you when you escape from difficult fights, you bahave more like a Omega you know. So come back here plx

#29 2010-08-05 02:47:41

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

ShadowTrail wrote:

Due to Mod deletion thread i cease from coninue my therian-human debate (its offtopic anyway)

He's not deleting it soon, and this is entirely on topic.  The original point was that he hates humans, and the discussion of whether or not he is human himself is central to the foundation of the discussion.  Relevant and on topic. (this has been discussed many times)

I probably take this question to Sherlawk abandoned forum, so if you want to participate go there and register.

What abandoned forum???

Note to Black Wolf: You still dont answer my question, and i still want to read the answer. Maybe mods delete your post, pfffff. Does it really matter?
What Alfa Wolf are you when you escape from difficult fights, you bahave more like a Omega you know. So come back here plx

I agree, actually.  I'd like to see what he posts as proof.  I hope he does come back and talk more, even if only for us to ridicule...

BTW: There's no such thing as "Alpha" and "Omega".

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#30 2010-08-05 04:51:43

ShadowTrail

SherlawkDragon wrote:

What abandoned forum???

TF, and it was a BAD idea to abandon WwA (are you easly bored or something? or just "creative"?)

SherlawkDragon wrote:

I agree, actually.  I'd like to see what he posts as proof.  I hope he does come back and talk more, even if only for us to ridicule...

No really, stop joking, there will be no proof and we all know about that :p

Black Wolf, even if you lie too us, and you know, you are a 15 year old basement dweler you still can have some friends here (folks here are really friendly, just stop pretending you are shapeshifter)

SherlawkDragon wrote:

Yeah? Then go complain to Hollywood: Alpha&Omega , i somehow feel this is the source where Black Wolf get his funny titles

sorry but i dont have time to respond to rest
btw which Black Wolf   thread was deleted ???

#31 2010-08-05 16:29:05

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

ShadowTrail wrote:

SherlawkDragon wrote:

What abandoned forum???

TF, and it was a BAD idea to abandon WwA (are you easly bored or something? or just "creative"?)

I never abandoned WwA.  It died on its own.  And TF isn't abandoned yet, just not very active.

SherlawkDragon wrote:

No really, stop joking, there will be no proof and we all know about that :p

Black Wolf, even if you lie too us, and you know, you are a 15 year old basement dweler you still can have some friends here (folks here are really friendly, just stop pretending you are shapeshifter)

I'm not joking, I wanna see what he posts as "proof".  I also want to see what else he has to say.

SherlawkDragon wrote:

Yeah? Then go complain to Hollywood: Alpha&Omega , i somehow feel this is the source where Black Wolf get his funny titles

I saw that on Werespace.  No one else realized that a male wolf's female "alpha" would be its mother, so basically, it's a movie about a male wolf trying to bang it's mother.  That tells you the calibur of someone who claims to know about pack-structure.

btw which Black Wolf   thread was deleted ???

One that was just a comment on something with no discussion, I don't remember what...

#32 2010-08-08 21:22:42

WolfVanZandt
Website

Actually, it's a poor attempt at making a Romeo and Juliet story using wolves instead of humans, Of course, Disney's Hamlet played by lions didn't portray lions very realistically, either.

Yeah, I'd like to see the evdence, too. In fact, I'd love for him to appear at a Howl and give us a demonstration.

#33 2010-08-10 16:52:16

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

WolfVanZandt wrote:

Of course, Disney's Hamlet played by lions didn't portray lions very realistically, either.

lol LionKingFail.

#34 2010-08-15 23:36:22

Vespertinus

I have to agree. I want to howl sometimes but my family thinks Im nuts so have to try to control some of my more wolf-like tendencies. Any thoughts?

-No wonder I get along with dogs so well!

Board footer