The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-08-10 15:34:47

panckakes

Panther in Dreams?

Hello everybody, I was just wondering what it means when you are a panther in most of your dreams.  Ive looked in google but the only thing that comes up is that a panther as somebody else but not yourself.

#2 2010-08-10 17:01:38

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Re: Panther in Dreams?

Um...  the way dream-analysis goes, it really depends on you: What does a panther mean to you?  What does you being one signify to you?  How does it make you feel?  Really, this isn't exactly the thing to be asking therians specifically...

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#3 2010-08-11 05:46:18

ShadowTrail

Hello Pancakes (Yay, i like Pancakes :p)

Could you please describe your dreams a little more? What you do in those dreams? Do your mind remain human or maybe you switch to diffrent mindset? Do you remember most of your dreams? Do you lucid dreams?
This could means many things, like spirit guide influence, theriantrophy, past life experience, some sublime message from unconcious or just nothing. All this depends from person to person.

Also please remember that there are no such creatures like panther (and still i identify mostly as panther (and im not much of clado ^^'))
Black Panther

Anyway dont be afraid to be yourself, and express your own opinion. I really would like to read more about this, from you

h

#4 2010-08-11 13:37:29

panckakes

sorry I wasn't really specific but I am black Jaguar in my dreams, I just say panther because it's what more people say and I just got used to it(it's kinda like saying do you speak Chinese, which there is no such thing only Cantonese and mandarin). I can tell I am a jaguar because whenever I look down I can see paws instead of feet.

Most of my dreams are not weird and way out there it usually just a normal day (ex: from what I remember i was just walking around my house and UPS guy came so I went outside and he looked at me funny and walked away slowly.  So I got the package and walked into the house, so I tried to set it on the counter top but it was too high up so I just went to the sofa to open it.  Then when I opened the package it was a brand new PS3 tongue  and it was weird that it said it was the 270GB version, so I was like hmm.. "ill go look it up on the computer".... but then I couldn't because I have paws... so I went to set it up (which was difficult) and when I got it running I couldn't play it because I have paws.)  Another weird thing that happens is that if the dream feels real when I wake up I get something like a phantom tail, a phantom face, and I feel like I can walk on all fours which I cant.. tongue and that usually lasts for a couple of hours (I haven't heard of anything like that before so it sounds odd)

Last edited by panckakes (2010-08-12 13:53:25)

Board footer