The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-09-01 21:00:16

Werecrocodile

New here

I am a crocodile therian, specifically of the Nile sub-species. I am recently awakened but I suspect that my shifts have been going on longer than I have been aware of being a therian. Anyhow I am glad to have found this site! Hello to you all. I tend to be a bit.. socially inept so forgive me if I seem odd.

#2 2010-09-02 00:59:01

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Re: New here

Hi, welcome to the site.
You think you could elaborate more on being a therian?  What makes you think you are one?  What's that like?  Why specifically the nile-crocodile?

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#3 2010-09-02 05:33:52

ShadowTrail

Werecrocodile wrote:

I am a crocodile therian, specifically of the Nile sub-species. I am recently awakened but I suspect that my shifts have been going on longer than I have been aware of being a therian. Anyhow I am glad to have found this site! Hello to you all. I tend to be a bit.. socially inept so forgive me if I seem odd.

Oh my. You have a plus cos your not a dragon. But your user name its so uncreative i cry. -.-'
I will call you Schanppi Yeah i know im terrible :p

btw are you familiar with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sobek?

Hope to here more from you. See ya!

#4 2010-09-02 13:18:15

Werecrocodile

It is being, at my core, part animal. And yes I am recently awakened. I know for a fact that I am a crocodilian of some kind, through connection, dreams, specifically being chased by a were-crocodillian of some kind who chased me, and of course what I see when I look inside myself. I have been considering that I could be an American Alligator. I for a while have been thinking the Nile Croc but I am beginning to look deeper and start to think otherwise. This process takes a lot of time I have heard. I am aware of Sebok and in fact (and forgive me if I seem weird), I include him in my pantheon. Sebok, Bastet (Ubasti), and Lucifer (of whom I do not believe is the Devil). I am not a roleplayer, so yes thank god. And no I am not a dragon.

What is it like to be a therian? Well as you know most people give you a different answer, probably because different animals think in different ways. I have another side to me. People I know have commented on my 'other moods' and I always know what they are talking about. My shifting. I become almost emotionless and begin to crave raw meat, want to hunt, and an urge to enter water. I frequently bask in the sun and actually I feel stronger for it. I can endure very hot climates and I have always, and I mean since early childhood, had a fascination with reptiles of every kind, even dinosaurs, while others wanted to play sports. I have always been the type to stray away from other people, especially since I was about 15. I have always been more comfortable alone than in a group. I am fiercely territorial. I am a strong swimmer. I actually never was taught to swim. One day when I was about 8 I just.. got in the water and swam. I am naturally strong (not sure if this has anything to do with being a therian, although I have heard that it can), and I have above average night sight, and acute senses. When I shift I either 'half shift' which is when I mental shift, I retain human thought, am aware that I have shifted, but I distinctly have shifted into a more.. wild state of mind..? god it's so hard to describe, sorry. It's like having the instincts of a large reptile but having a more human consciousness if that makes any sense. When I fully shift into my animal mind, I have no human thought process, and usually I don't realize I have shifted until the shift has ended. I am never violent when I shift, but actually am more shy, and usually try to stay away from people. But I am definitely considering the American Alligator. It's interesting because I live in a region with a significant alligator population (south eastern USA). I have an inkling that the alligator could be my phenotype. I have found myself looking inward and seeing a shorter snout and I know that alligators have shorter snouts and a shorter, stockier frame, which I have been seeing. I had though it was the Nile Croc, mostly because I wanted to be one. I know that can happen and then you find out that you weren't exactly what you thought. You look more closely and surprise yourself. I believe this has happened to me.

Last edited by Werecrocodile (2010-09-02 13:32:26)

#5 2010-09-03 01:53:36

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

You have a pantheon?  What spiritual-path are you following?  Kehmet?

Werecrocodile wrote:

And no I am not a dragon.

Nobody's perfect.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#6 2010-09-09 04:59:38

ShadowTrail

Hey where you go? I dont want to scare you!  If you are looking for other forum , more theriantrophy oriented i suggest you  Therian Wilderness. Its only one therian comunity with heavy Kemetic background
(Still i have my reason to very, very not like them)

#7 2010-09-09 07:17:56

wahya alphawolf

hi i am also new here im not really sure who to talk to or where to write? could someone please help?

I don't bite.............much wink

#8 2010-09-09 08:11:48

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

if you mean write as in poetry or stories the you go to the poetry and stories section...

And if strength is born from heartbreak,
Then mountains I could move.
And if walls could speak,
I pray that they would tell me what to do

#9 2010-09-09 21:00:05

BuGzOrDaBuNyZ
Website

wat u do is u talk 2 peeple like u jus did like if u hav question or something

#10 2010-09-12 01:39:19

wahya alphawolf

thanks for yoour help guys! (smiles a wolfy grin)

I don't bite.............much wink

#11 2010-09-16 23:54:49

BuGzOrDaBuNyZ
Website

np

Board footer