The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-09-14 21:00:18

Hemming
Swift as a Hunter

Bloody night... can be fun for some little story by me.

My temper has never been great but Once it got out of control...

We went to the party not thinking anything of the crowd. Everyone was dancing, drinking and just having some fun.
The night has barely begun, the sun has not yet set and there are no stars in the sky. As my friends and I saunter into the room we see just how many humans were invited to this deadly dance. The blood lovers who invited us were standing in a corner chating like nothing out of the ordinary was happening, until I tapped their leader on the shoulder not to gentally.
He turned to face me at a speed no normal person would have saw, but me and my friends are not normal by far.
"What do you want lil' wolf?" Drogo hissed through his teeth.
"You invited us here. Why? and why are all these humans here?" I growled back not intemidated by him at all.
"Isn't it clear. you are going to kill them all for me..." He smiled and snapped his fingers.
I was confused at first but then I understood as the roof began to move back and the stars began to show as the sun fell towards the ground. Tonight was not a good night to be around civilization, not for me or my friends who were also my pack. I am the alpha so they will do as I say but we can ignore our calling. As the moon rises we welcome our natural tingles as we shift into our true forms.
"No." Was the last thing I got out before the moon took its full influence  over me.
"Yes, and dont worry we will be happy to clean up." He gave me his sharp-teeth girn then disapeared before i could get to him.
The growling bgan with me then slowly expanded through my pack, thats when the humans did the worst thing imaginable, they panicked. With easy prey in our grasp running we had to follow, they ran towards the exits but all of them were locked.
We took them down one by one. Ripping and tearing their insides out of their bodies. Going strait for the throat kill. It was all to simple. And watching their blood splatter and hearing their screams made us want more and more, we enjoyed this terrible hunt but the fun had just begun.
That night my pack had a feast and once we were finished the doors opened and we were to leave; let the blood-lovers have their own feast.
We ran out of the werehouse and down the highway making quick time to the trees.

---well thats all i felt like writing today so please tell me what you think!

Last edited by Hemming (2010-09-14 21:11:25)

Flying through the trees barely touching the ground. Feeling the wind rush by and the small critters trying to hide. ~ T.N.
I'm an Alpha... any questions?

#2 2011-04-16 12:44:11

Oldwolf81

Re: Bloody night... can be fun for some little story by me.

?????????????????????

the texas octogenerian
wolf favorite animal

Board footer