The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-09-17 22:09:31

RevCollins
Website

Werewolf Religion and Secret Society

The World's first Werewolf religion and secret society.  http://werewolfcathedral.com

I am a werewolf and shall be ruled by none. - The Oath of The Werewolf

#2 2010-09-18 23:00:37

BuGzOrDaBuNyZ
Website

Re: Werewolf Religion and Secret Society

awesome that sounds raelly cool i am gonna join

#3 2010-09-18 23:00:45

♥ Saki ♥
Website

...I died a little inside when I saw this. hmm

#4 2010-09-18 23:09:02

BuGzOrDaBuNyZ
Website

o sry i cant join cuz u need 2 pay lots of monees and buy lots of books and be ovre 18

it sounds alot liek sientology that my freind told u about. and u obviusly dont hav legal religus status so ur a CULT! HA! Revrend my ass

#5 2010-09-18 23:16:03

BuGzOrDaBuNyZ
Website

In my non-troll capacity, I would like to assert my views that this is epic bullshit. Is more evidence of such required (other than the pay-to-join, pay-to-participate, and sooper secret inner order)? http://www.werewolfcathedral.com/werewolfradio.htm

Oh, and a secular "religion" is utter contradictory bullshit.

-Cacophany, out. bugz bakk in-

Last edited by BuGzOrDaBuNyZ (2010-09-18 23:20:56)

#6 2010-09-19 05:58:18

RevCollins
Website

BuGzOrDaBuNyZ wrote:

o sry i cant join cuz u need 2 pay lots of monees and buy lots of books and be ovre 18

it sounds alot liek sientology that my freind told u about. and u obviusly dont hav legal religus status so ur a CULT! HA! Revrend my ass

I find this quite humorous.  First of all you do not have to "pay lots of monees and buy lots of books."  All that is required to become a member is to be of legal age and pay the very small lifetime membership fee.  As far as legal "religus" status.  You should read something called the first amendment of the bill of rights in the united states constitution.  It's pretty easy to understand how a minor could misconceive not having tax exempt status as not having "legal religus" status however it is an erroneous and false statement.  The Werewolf Cathedral chose not to obtain tax exempt status, when it was founded.  You might want to actually research material before you make false statements, not just about The Werewolf Cathedral, but as a general rule in life.  As things of that nature can come back to haunt you later in life.  http://www.werewolfcathedral.com/faq.htm  If you actually read information it helps. wink  As far as "Revrend my ass" I am not a "Revrend" I am a Reverend a member of The Priesthood of The Wolf.  And someone that made above average grades in spelling many years ago when I was in elementary school...  Best of luck in your journey to adulthood, and obtaining credentials in your favor.  The founders of TWC have theirs, http://www.werewolfcathedral.com/acknowledgements.htm  As far as "sientology" I am not sure what that is, though I have heard of Scientology, which is purported to charge thousands of dollars for membership.  Again TWC Lifetime Membership is $35.00 hardly comparable.  And in regards to being a "CULT" I will point out the first amendment of the bill of rights as well as the universal declaration of human rights of the united nations, which upon reading it is clear that comparing TWC to a cult is mere slander against a minority religion.  - Reverend Collins Priesthood of The Wolf Hail Marchosias Lord of The Seventh Throne!

#7 2010-09-19 06:08:33

RevCollins
Website

BuGzOrDaBuNyZ wrote:

In my non-troll capacity, I would like to assert my views that this is epic bullshit. Is more evidence of such required (other than the pay-to-join, pay-to-participate, and sooper secret inner order)? http://www.werewolfcathedral.com/werewolfradio.htm

Oh, and a secular "religion" is utter contradictory bullshit.

-Cacophany, out. bugz bakk in-

Again another false statement.  There is only one very minimal fee that is every paid by members.  Their is no fee to participate or any other hidden fees.  http://www.werewolfcathedral.com/faq.htm  Again read the information available before speaking slanderous comments.   As far as "sooper secret inner orders" most secret societies work in similar manner from the masons to OTO to Rosicrucians. Thank you for linking to our official podcast.  I personally am quite proud of the work that has been put into it. - Reverend Collins Priesthood of The Wolf Hail Marchosias Lord of The Seventh Throne.

#8 2010-09-20 18:54:16

WolfVanZandt
Website

O.o

First?

Were they before the Therian Temple?

#9 2010-09-20 19:27:29

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

LOL
There are so many of these ramshackle "religions" floating about claiming to be the "first" that I've totally lost track of them all... And Therian Temple, from what I understand, was a spiritual/magical order, not a religion.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#10 2010-09-23 10:53:24

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

c'mon guys, you should all join. For the small lifetime fee of $35, you get several things:

1)Inflation of your e-peen at being able to express to all your buddies that your religion is 'Werewolf'
2) Unlimited furry pr0ns
3) ETERNAL SALVATION AND HEAVEN WITH WEREJESUS

I'd rather saw my own head off than pay to join a 'church'.

EDIT: I wonder if I'm going to have the cyber police called on me for my "slanderous" comments? Oh well.

Last edited by ShadyHowl (2010-09-23 10:55:12)

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#11 2010-09-23 11:29:41

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

ShadyHowl wrote:

2) Unlimited furry pr0ns

Oooh!  That sounds hawt!  Sign me up!
Oh wait, I can already get that on the general internet...

EDIT: I wonder if I'm going to have the cyber police called on me for my "slanderous" comments? Oh well.

You dun goofed!  He's gonna backtrace your IP, and then consequences will never be the same!

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#12 2010-09-25 13:15:18

devilhound
Hell Hound

I got a LONG hard laugh out of this, you are making people pay to believe in something? Wow, I didn't know you people were so desperate as to actually do that, as far as first amendment rights go, you do have the right to believe in whatever you want, but you are still a cult...look up the actual definition, not the one the government uses to cover up Jehovah's Witnesses. I have been a wiccan since birth, so according to MY religion I cannot wish you ill will, so I wish the best of luck for you and your "disciples" or whatever you may call them at the moment.

Think about this...if your religion truly is a "secret" society, you wouldn't be advertising it online where every harry, dick and tom can view it and join. It has been my "personal" experience that secret societies must be searched out extensively by the one wishing to join. Whatever you believe is what you believe, I won't get into an online debate with a phony cultist over lycanthropic ideals. But, I will say this, when the guillotine falls, will your head roll? If that makes no sense, then you are as stupid as I thought you were. If you understand it perfectly, then great, your my new friend.

I have spent the better half of my life dedicated to lycanthropy and lycans, I know that your religion contradicts itself so severely that I couldn't help but fall out of my computer chair laughing hysterically.

May the gods smile on you, whether you believe in them or not.

Hail The Father Of Machines,
May We Enlighten The Ignorant,
May We Empower The Weakling
And May We Purify The Unclean.

#13 2010-11-28 03:32:04

Howl-of-dawn

ShadyHowl wrote:

c'mon guys, you should all join. For the small lifetime fee of $35, you get several things:

1)Inflation of your e-peen at being able to express to all your buddies that your religion is 'Werewolf'
2) Unlimited furry pr0ns
3) ETERNAL SALVATION AND HEAVEN WITH WEREJESUS

I'd rather saw my own head off than pay to join a 'church'.

This sounds more legit

Howl into the night for all that it represents, to the beast moon that gives us power, and as a call to our own and a warning to the ones that pursue us.

#14 2010-11-28 16:00:50

WolfMontana

♥ Saki ♥ wrote:

...I died a little inside when I saw this. hmm

I probably wasn't supposed to cackle out loud when I saw this... but I did. big_smile

On topic, um. wtf? You know, I guess you can start a religion with anything if you want (I might start a religion worshiping Toast - gods seem to show up on a lot of toasted goods, so I'm thinking, this stuffs some holy shite), but you can't expect folks not to pick and prod at you, especially if the idea is a wee bit on the weird side. (did I say wee? I meant holy freaking wtf?)

I'm not offended by the $35 fee so much though. Most churches expect some kind of weekly donation, especially the major ones. Even cults have admin costs. tongue

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#15 2010-11-28 16:15:45

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

This is an old, dead topic, just so we all know: the guy left over two months ago after he saw we were all just harassing him.  In any case, as I said, he's not the first to do this, and not the most well known.  There have been tons and tons of "therian religions" which people have created over the decades, some of them more dangerous then others, some of them more extravegant than others, some of them more credible than others.  There's no need to join them or even really worry too much about them...

Hey, shouldn't this be in the Therianthropy section?

#16 2010-11-28 18:45:45

devilhound
Hell Hound

Good point...

#17 2010-12-30 17:38:58

Fenris Lupa
Dog Soldier

Yeah I read everything I could on the TWC and it would be nice to find a group, religion, or anything to belong to. But yes this kind of made me sad...

Did anyone listen to the TWC radio? Or watch the videos they had.  GOD DAMN IT!!!  That is one thing that turned me off to them.  Wow they are trying to sound all gothic and mysterious....and they hail to a demon?  Why is that?  And I know that they don't condone any illegal activity.  But they just confused me with that.

But I'm almost 30 and stuff like that just breaks my heart a little bit, cuz I don't want ppl coming across that and thinking we are all like that....but if ppl want to join for the $35...let them...maybe it actually is a good group to join...but I'm goin to stay away just because of what I read, seen and heard....

Never do anything as a wolf you wouldn't do as a man...if you have a good heart....you'll be a good dog....

#18 2011-01-01 00:22:37

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

This guy is long gone and the topic long dead.  Do we wanna move this to the Therianthropy section and just let it die there?

#19 2011-01-01 16:26:04

devilhound
Hell Hound

Yes...it died many posts ago.

Board footer