The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-10-05 19:09:39

arkangel

Ok i need info on psion, anyone have any?

My therion friend brought to my attention that i seem to be draining energy from her but not alot just some, another friend said she noticed the same thing, i could purposefully absorb energy from either of them, large crowds and various plants if i concentrated. I feared i might be a psi vampire but not everything fit. I didnt need the energy yet i still wanted to absorb it. Then one day i was in a class with my therion friend when i got into a heated argument with another student, my friend who wasnt really paying attention started to get angry and frustrated and even starting a mental shift. I had been sending out my energy in an emotional situation. As far as i know psi vampires cannot do that. Me and my two friends sat down and i tried channeling energy from one friend to the other. It worked they felt it most from their energy centers, one was throut and the other heart, even though i was only touching their hands. I started researching this and came across psion, from what little i could find about them everything fits for me, but i couldn't find much, does anyone have any info? I could really use some

The mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work unless it’s open

Board footer