The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-11-19 13:50:39

Afflicted.Soul

Just A thought

I want to write a story not unlike underworld. But It will be entirely my own creation. As you can see I want to start with a tactical theme. An interrogation. I stop at the flash back because I havent gotten that far and I dont want to do it if no one will read it. So let me know if its something you would like to see more of, And I will begin writing it for real. =]

Be nice...I'm new.   

He was six feet at least...His arms were more muscular than humanly possible, and his hair was too perfectly groomed for a military man. He wore a tight silk shirt, and black slacks. His strong jaw supported a smug grin as he stepped forward and grabbed me by the hair.
    “Good to see you awake.” He said in a mix between a whisper and a laugh. I scanned my surroundings as best I could with him gripping my hair.
    Too dark to see...
    The man pulled my head at an awkward angle so he could look into my eyes as he spoke.
    “I'm gonna be straight with you.” He said with an air of intelligence unfitting for a brute of his size.
    “This is going to be very unpleasant for you if you don't cooperate.” He said, still gripping my hair in his fist. He loosened the tie around his neck as he spoke.
    “Do you understand?” He asked leaning into my face again. I tried to nod and he understood.
    “Good.” He said releasing my hair. I watched patiently as he walked around the front of the chair I was tied to. He was barely visible once he stepped out of range of the light above me.
    “We haven't drugged you, we haven't beaten you, and we haven't done any harm to you.” He said as he disappeared behind me. “But that will change if you don't tell us what we want to know.” I kept my head straight ahead as I went through the possible scenarios. Was I under ground? It would explain the darkness...
    The room was suddenly flooded with blinding light.   
    “I will start with simple questions.” He said as he strolled past me, rolling his sleeves.
    As my vision slowly came back, I noticed there were three other people in the room. One was a young man with short black hair. He wore a black jacket over a vest, obviously dressed for a tactical exercise. The other two were female. One was a red head, who, under normal circumstances would have been attractive. The other was a dark haired woman wearing the same get up as the young man.     All of them had guns.
    The big man turned on his heel to face me.
    “Do you know where you are?” He asked. I noticed that he had no gun, or any weapons that I could see. He seemed friendly enough when he wasn't gripping a handful of my hair. I looked around, pretending it was the first time I tried to gauge my whereabouts.
    “No...” I said truthfully. The big man smiled.
    “Since it doesn't matter if you know, I will tell you.” He said carelessly. “Your in a secure facility run and operated by The Hive.” So this was the moment of truth...This is where they put the cards on the table to see if I was interested in playing.
    “The Hive...” I said to myself. I had heard the name before.
    I suddenly remembered a briefing two months prior to this...

Why didn't you just jump....

#2 2011-04-16 12:13:50

Oldwolf81

Re: Just A thought

"The Hive"... it sounds interesting...

the texas octogenerian
wolf favorite animal

Board footer