The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-12-20 10:25:14

WolflikeCriminal

New Information?

I read that in Europe they believe that if werewolves were not burned and/or destoryed properly, they would be reserrected as Vampires.

Any thoughts on this? I found it very interesting, it was really something to think about...

Tell me im worthless,useless and pathetic. I will believe you. But in the end im the one who succeeds.

#2 2010-12-22 18:01:22

WarWolf

Re: New Information?

Its sometimes said that the vampire can take the form of a wolf and bat, the wolf representing its past life?

The secret side of me, I never let you see, I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly, I feel the rage and I just can't hold it!

#3 2011-03-31 00:46:46

RedMoonstruck

Re: New Information?

In the book Dracula, wolves acted as his servants. But as WarWolf said, vampires have a general association to other creatures of the night - the most infamous being wolves and bats.

I remember, reading about your topic, WolfLikeCriminal, in an old book when I was in elementary school and remember finding it interesting. And also somewhat disappointing. I mean, I liked the idea of werewolves being a completely independent entity from vampires. I guess I'm a purist. tongue

Board footer